Saints Fan Request

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

perfectionist
Saintsational Legend

Saints Fan Request

I must say, having endured the last few weeks of opposition games on "live" TV (well it's either that or Midsummer Murders on the ABC which, I am sure, have resulted in more TV viewer suicides than on screen murders), the skill level of certain opposition teams has decreased so much this year, that I reckon even Jeff Kennett running around in his "two poo" colours could get his, more recently acquired, free kick.

But, that's good news for us. So, can I request a few more Freo games, a couple more Blues games and one or two more Tigers games, to name but a few? Fortunately, none of these teams have any hope in the next 25 years despite the marvellous efforts of players like Chris Judd, and what a player he is.

Loyal
Club Player

On Thursday, Garry and Clay Smudgestick on Nine. Always a challenge to watch Gazza without mindlessly yanking the one-eyed yoghurt chucker off over the box.

Through thick and thin, in sickness and in health, we wait for Friday Night with Bucks and Lethal. Just great stuff! Especially when the game is high drama.

If that’s not enough, Channel Ten, again, with Tim Lane and his tasty daughter giving us all those passionate Blues fans screaming “BALL!…â€

rexy
SS Life Member

[quote="Loyal"]On Thursday, Garry and Clay Smudgestick on Nine. Always a challenge to watch Gazza without mindlessly yanking the one-eyed yoghurt chucker off over the box.

Through thick and thin, in sickness and in health, we wait for Friday Night with Bucks and Lethal. Just great stuff! Especially when the game is high drama.

If that’s not enough, Channel Ten, again, with Tim Lane and his tasty daughter giving us all those passionate Blues fans screaming “BALL!…â€

Maybe this year?