Screw it, I'm renewing...

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

saintly
Saintsational Legend

Sainter_Dad wrote:When is the cut off for membership figures to be counted - unfortunately we are cash poor at the moment but it should be settled really soon and I will be upgrading my sideline membership and getting CS membership
cut off for buying memberships is June 30

BonoRocks
Club Player

i look at it as a donation that i factor in every year

i have family social club membership, with 2 reserved seats on level 1

Its 16-17 games, whatever it is, costs us well in excess of $1000 every year. For many years i was the only one going to the games with my dad (he has his own seat) but i was paying twice as much as what i was using

Now my 5 y/o son comes with me every week, so at least the extra seat is getting used, but there were times going back when id pay for 16 games, not be able to make it to a few games throughout the year and it would be costing me in excess of $100 a game when I was going.

Your club needs your money, if you can stretch out $150 for a general membership you need to

For us to be flying as we are now and have <30,000 is sad. Cant be 1 large percentage of the unsigned members currenty unemployed from the Global Financial Crisis.

saintbrat
Saintsational Legend

One of the most pleasing trends for the AFL is the ongoing strength of club memberships.

"We had forecast, particularly given the global financial crisis, that membership perhaps would fall this year ... (but) it's defying our expectations," Demetriou said.

"My guess is that ... people do want to feel a sense of belonging to their football club, they feel like they own a part of their club.

"In these difficult times, that becomes even more important."
http://www.foxsports.com.au/story/0,865 ... 11,00.html

StReNgTh ThRoUgH LoYaLtY
Rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly..!!
MEMBERSHIP 2014 31,134 Membership 2015 32,746 MEMBERSHIP 2016 - 38,101
MEMBERSHIP 2017 42,095 , Membership 2018 46,998
MEMBERSHIP 2019 43,106 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php? ... 9#p1816890
MEMBERSHIP 2020 48,588 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=100107
stairwaytoheaven
Club Player

We were going to downgrade our membership this year but were in the rollover group and did not realize this until igot my credit card statement. Our money goes to the club as a donation as the last couple of years we have been able to get to 3 games. Having three children, one plays Ovens and Murray thirds, one plays Junior League and the other plays Netball on the weekends. So there is no excuse, people should support their clubs more than ever as things will only get tougher when they bring in these so called new clubs