Did Raph play for sandi last week

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

JABBER
Club Player

Did Raph play for sandi last week

if he played how did he go ithink he should come back in the 1s with steven king

trevor barker
spert
Saintsational Legend

Raph has to fight for a spot in the seniors I reckon, and there may be a couple in front of him?

saintly
Saintsational Legend

Re: Did Raph play for sandi last week

JABBER wrote:if he played how did he go ithink he should come back in the 1s with steven king
he played. i think, this was only his first or 2nd week back from injury. not sure how match fit he would be against collingwood.

zebraman
Club Player

He played...kicked 2 goals but other than that was fairly quiet

Iceman234
Saintsational Legend

For fitness he didn't look too bad, got run down a couple of times but in that typical Raph style looked rather laconic wih the ball - hard to tell sometimes whether he is deliberately toying with the opposition but gets caught or if he just doesn't see them.

At other times clearly a cut above the VFL level - chalk and chese compared to when a mate and I saw him play at Willy last year - I called for him then to take some time off and get his head and attitude right - didn't look interested. Reasons now known. Of course from that point on he began playing and quite happily made a fool of my comments... :lol:

Kicked a couple of goals in the last when moved forward with Sautner going off injured, helped keep Sandy in it til about the 10 minute mark.

Moved alright and I didn't see him pull up sore at all.