Ross Lyon to be Ch7 Game Day

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Dal_Santos_Gal
Saintsational Legend

Ross Lyon to be Ch7 Game Day

Just saw it advertised, 10am - 11am EST.

In Ross Get lost!

I am excited to stay at St Kilda and this is a great result for the Club and all our fans. I’m proud to be part of the Saints and am pleased to be playing football with the Clubâ€
mbogo
SS Hall of Fame

He seems relaxed and happy - and continues to emphasise the importance of belief and "seeing yourself as part of the team" and the wrap on Gilbert was pretty amazing - "he is the size of Riewoldt and really wants to be a key position type" .... he would not pick out any player as his worst to lose "they are all too important".
Oh - and the commentators were saying that we can go through the year undefeated !!!!! WTF?
Ross said - "thanks for that, no pressure there at all" :lol:

This is a team game and there is no room for individuals who think they are above walking through the fire.
ace
Saintsational Legend

26 nil that would be pleasing.

The more you know, the more you know you don't know.
When I was a young child, I knew that I knew so much about so much.
Now that I am old and know so much more, I know that I know so much about so little, and so little about so much.
falka
Club Player

25-0 it would be, only 3 finals required (reality is, next month is difficult, can't get ahead of ourselves)

kp83
Club Player

falka wrote:25-0 it would be, only 3 finals required (reality is, next month is difficult, can't get ahead of ourselves)
Starting to sound a bit like Rossy there. :wink:

saintly
Saintsational Legend

mbogo wrote:He seems relaxed and happy - and continues to emphasise the importance of belief and "seeing yourself as part of the team" and the wrap on Gilbert was pretty amazing - "he is the size of Riewoldt and really wants to be a key position type" .... he would not pick out any player as his worst to lose "they are all too important".
Oh - and the commentators were saying that we can go through the year undefeated !!!!! WTF?
Ross said - "thanks for that, no pressure there at all" :lol:
thanks for that. i had to go out .

stinger
Saintsational Legend

falka wrote:25-0 it would be, only 3 finals required (reality is, next month is difficult, can't get ahead of ourselves)

what are we so far from the last 10 rounds of 2008 to now.........8 from 10 there.....1 from 3 in the finals...and 5 from 5 this year........that 14 from our last 18 games....and we are still improving......

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.