tossers on Sen

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

villasaint
Club Player

tossers on Sen

They love to bag the saints. Who have u played. F&*3ing five teams, five wins. Who care all you can do is win. No saints team of the past would beat crows and port away within three weeks

python
Club Player

they can say weve beaten noone, but the teams weve beaten have beaten some good teams, if that makes sense...its such a cop out from those complaining, what else are we supposed to do, other than win?

And its not just winning, but how weve done it, 9 goals in two games? Thats amazing

casey scorp
Club Player

We've beaten 2 teams in the 8, and in the next 2 weeks we'll play 2 others.

If we win those games, there won't be any suggestion of not having beaten anyone.

saint3d
Club Player

They have a point. We haven't beaten anyone above us on the ladder.

marksnsparks
Club Player

saint3d wrote:They have a point. We haven't beaten anyone above us on the ladder.
ROFL!! Very clever!

The OtherThommo
Saintsational Legend

Brereton driven bunch of sycophants. Now, he is a scumbag. Besides, who gives a rat's freckle what SENbociles have to say.

'I have no new illusions, and I have no old illusions' - Vladimir Putin, Geneva, June 2021
jackal
Club Player

Care factor = 0

If we win or lose next week...significance = a bit but not much

We are a good side and a crack at the flag...that is all that matters.

ttufc7
Club Player

Who cares i personally think we should count ourselves lucky that they're not all hopping on the bandwagon.

The teams we have beaten so far this year have looked second rate because we made them look that way with our pressure and hardness at the contested football along with superior ball use and offensive and defensive running.

Im more than happy for all the tools in the media to be jumping on our opponents for being hopeless and just leave us up to the business of winning games of football

remboy
SS Hall of Fame

It's really pissing some people off that we're winning. A caller to SEN this morning said we haven't got any injuries and we don't have any depth.
Yeah, sure. When someone gets injured we might have to bring in a dud like Max, or Goose or X or Raph or Kosi. Then we'll be in trouble.

duckduckduckgoose
Club Player

meh, i don't know about you guys but i havent been payng much attention to our opposition.
Whats got me excited is HOW OUR BOYS ARE PLAYING.
Forget the end result (although 5-0 is nice), the endevour, creativity and team play are what matters.

If we keep that up we'd roll the Harlem Globetrotters with Bradmans Invincibles up forward, and Gandhi running off the wing!

I bought a shirt from Target once.
It had a hard tag on it too.

I know how Dal feels.