Dal Santo reported twice!

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

kosifantutti23
SS Hall of Fame

Dal Santo reported twice!

Once for wrestling and once for striking.

According to SEN

saint patrick
Saintsational Legend

Any vision...did anyone see what happened!We need him every week and he is in brownlow form!

Never take a backward step even to gain momentum.....

'It's OK to have the capabilities and abilities, but you've got to get it done." Terry Daniher 05

"We have beauty in our captain and we have a true leader in our coach. Our time will come"
Thinline.Post 09 Grand final.
Solar
Saintsational Legend

only seen the vision of the wrestling and will get a fine for that.....

The only one I am worried about is the kosi punch to the head :O

very dirty game for a 97 point win!

FQF
loyal in the good times and bad
In richo I trust

2013 trade/draft best ever?
Billings - future brownlow medallist Longer - future best ruck
Dunstan - future captain Eli - future cult hero
Acres - future norm smith
BigMart
Saintsational Legend

We might lose both for a week.....which would be a blow, they are probably the two who have answered the critics and are most responsible for the current situation...

matrix
Saintsational Legend

Reports: Dal Santo (St Kilda) for striking Stenglein (West Coast) in the third quarter, Dal Santo (St Kilda) for wrestling Stenglein (West Coast) in the third quarter, Stenglein (West Coast) for wrestling Dal Santo (St Kilda) in the third quarter, King (St Kilda) for striking Hansen (West Coast) in the fourth quarter

http://www.afl.com.au/Results/tabid/114 ... ureid=5051

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Solar wrote:only seen the vision of the wrestling and will get a fine for that.....

Yes Kosi may be in trouble. Depends on the points situation but he certainly will not be able to claim the 5 year good record.

Saints Premiers 2008
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
Solar wrote:only seen the vision of the wrestling and will get a fine for that.....

Yes Kosi may be in trouble. Depends on the points situation but he certainly will not be able to claim the 5 year good record.
surely we will be missing kosi next week even with an early guilty plea...it looks a wee bit sus

"It's a work in progress," Lyon said.
carnasaints55
Club Player

i hope he doesnt get rubbed out for wrestling. it was just a good hard little skrimish.

roo=god
BakesFan
SS Life Member

Kosi will probably go... Silly act that would have us up in arms if it was an opposition player smacking a Saint... any more than a week would be pretty harsh.

Kingy and Dal should be okay (a fine for Dal maybe).. Not much in their incidents.

LOVED the game!!!!!!! The enthusiasm, attacking and defensive PRESSURE all over the ground was AWESOME!!
This is the Saints we've been waiting to see...... and if you could criticise anything about their game style (which I wouldn't), it's that on very rare occasions they are just too unselfish.

Stirling effort!!

Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.(Eleanor Roosevelt)
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

BakesFan wrote:Kosi will probably go... Silly act that would have us up in arms if it was an opposition player smacking a Saint... any more than a week would be pretty harsh.

Kingy and Dal should be okay (a fine for Dal maybe).. Not much in their incidents.

LOVED the game!!!!!!! The enthusiasm, attacking and defensive PRESSURE all over the ground was AWESOME!!
This is the Saints we've been waiting to see...... and if you could criticise anything about their game style (which I wouldn't), it's that on very rare occasions they are just too unselfish.

Stirling effort!!
Has anyone seen the Dal strike. Missed it at the game and wasnt on TV from what I have seen.

SaintDebi
Club Player

Haven't seen it either. Bloody sun was in my eyes for most of the game! Was great to be there though.

mad saint guy
Saintsational Legend

Dal and King are fine. Hopefully Kosi was bumped or pushed while getting up, in which case he'd be ok. but if not I think he'll get a week.

EDIT: After seeing it again, there is nothing in the Kosi incident. He was getting up and his hand brushed the side of the West Coast player's face.