spiritual leader

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

jwato

spiritual leader

living in sydney and watching the swans tonight on TV got me thinking who is our spiritual leader the one who's team's fortunes waver on the one who does the one percenters but still get good use of the pill aka the B. Kirk of our side, usual suspects came up Roo etc. But just think Ball is the one, If he has a big year he'll lead us and like Kirk do the little things that count and on that vibe the saints as a team feed of that and could there i dream be anywhere. Thoughts

rexy
SS Life Member

Not sure that we have an individual who is as inspiring as Kirk.

We do however have an abundance of leaders, and good ones, Roo Kosi Lenny Ball BJ Max etc all veryy good.

It must make clubs like Collingwood, Richmond, Melbourne envious. The likes of Didak, Cloke, Coghlan, Deledio, McLean, Silvia etc were supposed to be the future leaders of their clubs. They have not measured up for various reasons.

Nathan Bourke was the most inspiring leader i have seen at our club.

Maybe this year?
Solar
Saintsational Legend

they call him baker :)

FQF
loyal in the good times and bad
In richo I trust

2013 trade/draft best ever?
Billings - future brownlow medallist Longer - future best ruck
Dunstan - future captain Eli - future cult hero
Acres - future norm smith
Armoooo
Saintsational Legend

I really don't know either.

People say it's Baker but I would think that they think of him as a goofball rather than their spiritual leader.

I would have to say it would be out of our former co-captains Roo, Hayes and Ball...

ROBERT HARVEY A.K.A The Great Man, Banger, Harves, Ol' Man River...
384 games, 4 B&F's, 3 EJ Whitten Medals, St.Kilda Captain, 2 Time Brownlow Medalist, 8 Time All Australian, 2nd Highest Brownlow votes poller.... The greatest of ALL TIME!!
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Lenny clearly IMO.