The truth is out there

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

meher baba
Saintsational Legend

The truth is out there

Once more we start the season with a shroud of mystery hanging over the fitness of some of our key players: Lenny, BJ, X, Armo, etc.

I think that it is time for someone to stand up and tell it like it is.

The true story is that, around 3 or 4 years ago, our club was infliltrated by aliens from the Andromeda galaxy, operating under the codename of "Training Services". With great secrecy and cunning, they slowly gained control of our Board and replaced first our coach, then our president and now our CEO with androids programmed to do their bidding.

The aliens have their headquarters in a pyramid located hidden in the bushes near Belvedere Oval. Inside the pyramid they feast on the muscle and cartilages of superfit young athletes, following which they conduct various experiments to regrow muscle and tissue within a 2 week time frame. If the experiments fail, the 2 week time frame is renewed: and this can take place repeatedly, as the case of Aaron Hamill shows.

Once we have relocated our training to Belvedere Oval, the aliens will be able to feast almost daily on our players' leg muscle and tissues: honed to perfection by the endless running they are required to do by our current playing style.

These are the secrets that our departing CEO has now revealed to B4E and which he has been sworn to keep secret.

But I thought it was about time you all knew the truth. Hang on, what's that noise at the door. There's something trying to get into my room.....aaargh!!

"It is useless to attempt to reason a man out of a thing he was never reasoned into."
- Jonathan Swift
jonesy
Saintsational Legend

It's p!ssing me off.

1/ I have Goddard in my SC team and am now contemplating getting rid of him due to this rumour but have 28 minutes to decide as I'm leaving for work..

2/ If they're true we are in major trouble this week I fear

Bring back the Lockett era
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

jonesy wrote:It's p!ssing me off.

1/ I have Goddard in my SC team and am now contemplating getting rid of him due to this rumour but have 28 minutes to decide as I'm leaving for work..

2/ If they're true we are in major trouble this week I fear
BJ will play. Lenny will not.

manoffewwords
Club Player

Trust no 1

Say something once why say it again?
Sainter_Dad
Saintsational Legend

manoffewwords wrote:Trust no 1
Trust Jason Gram? - why?

3rd generation saint
Saintsational Legend

As I said before, we need the medical department from the Starship Enterprise.

The Doctor just waves some instrument over someone's hammy, cartledge, bone, ligaments and hey presto, all fixed.

What a wonderful world it would be.