Grant Thomas 4 CEO!

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

fingers
Saintsational Legend

saintly wrote:
mbogo wrote:Cool ... then he can appoint himself Team Manager or whatever ....
he can also appoint himself as coach, football manager, gneral manager and even finacial controller! :P
And ruckman :)

saint patrick
Saintsational Legend

Greg Miller is not a bad suggestion.Has a wealth of experience and all round footy/business nous. May'be try and poach Brian Cook would be the go 8-)

Never take a backward step even to gain momentum.....

'It's OK to have the capabilities and abilities, but you've got to get it done." Terry Daniher 05

"We have beauty in our captain and we have a true leader in our coach. Our time will come"
Thinline.Post 09 Grand final.
mbogo
SS Hall of Fame

Hey Saint Pat - I really like your sig.
It says a lot doesn't it - T Daniher of all players really did know how to get the job done with few frills or fancy work - and apparently basic skills.
Dal and a few of our boys should think hard about applying that quote to their work ethic this year. Exactly the reason Fiora got the chop too.

This is a team game and there is no room for individuals who think they are above walking through the fire.
St Fidelius
Saintsational Legend

Re: Grant Thomas 4 CEO!

ProGrantThomas wrote:I hope someone from the club at least approaches Grant Thomas to be CEO of the St Kilda FC, It would make up for the Ben Cousins stuff up.
Surely this poster is a troll or is good at some form of comedy relief.

I did like GT, but it's time to move on

Don't wait for the light at the end of the tunnel to appear, run down there and light the bloody thing yourself!
WayneJudson42
SS Life Member

saint patrick wrote:Greg Miller is not a bad suggestion.Has a wealth of experience and all round footy/business nous. May'be try and poach Brian Cook would be the go 8-)
Unbeknownst to many, Miller suffered a heart attack last year. He's now touring Australia with his wife. Doubt it very much.

The lid is off after Round 2! Enjoy the journey, coz you just don't know where we'll end up. Live for today and seize the moment.
BakesFan
SS Life Member

It's gotta be Lindsay Fox or no-one. :wink:

Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.(Eleanor Roosevelt)
Teflon
Saintsational Legend

Ive read 'virtual' CEO mentioned...not a bad idea and if we go that way Im voting for JeffDunne.....resident 'virtual' SS Board member...

or Rodgerfox.....could you imagine the future fun at AGM's....

Question from the floor - "Excuse me Mr Fox....why are we going broke?"

Response - CEO Fox = "good question......why are we?, I havent said we are going broke?......I also never said I had no pasion for the club....I just like it less.....but sometimes less is more.......who are you anyway? why are you here? are you B4E?....what was the question again?"

“Yeah….nah””
PJ
SS Life Member

Why, why, why ,why, why...........wwwwhhhyyyy?????

I've never seen a bad St.Kilda player - that's just how they are.
spert
Saintsational Legend

We don't need a CEO who has a history of people issues with business, sport etc, thats one thing the board need to consider with whoever is considered. I don't know who that would eliminate.

BakesFan
SS Life Member

completely off topic, But.........

I was looking at my avatar, and WayneJudson42's in the posts above and...

It's scary how much Curly looks like Bakes!! :shock: :shock:

Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.(Eleanor Roosevelt)