The squads for Friday

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

saintbrat
Saintsational Legend

G:\Football Operations\CBA 2007-2011 - FINAL.doc
14. PLAYER LISTS
14.1 Each AFL Club shall maintain minimum and maximum numbers of Players on their Lists. During the term, the maximum Primary List size shall be 38 and Veterans List size shall be 2.

14.2 The minimum number of Players on the Club’s Primary List and Veterans List combined shall be 38.
14.3 The number of Players referred to in clause 14.1 and 14.2 shall be Players included on the AFL Club’s Primary List and Veterans List and shall be in addition to the allowable number of Rookies including nominated Rookies as defined in the Rules.
The maximum number of Rookies and Players on the Primary List shall be in accordance with Schedule C.

14.4 There shall be a limit of two Players that may be placed on a Club’s Veterans List with no limit on the number of Players that may be classified as veterans on the AFL Club’s Primary List.

14.5 An AFL Club is eligible to nominate a Rookie Player as being eligible for senior selection if it has 38 Players on its Primary List not including Veterans at the conclusion of the Pre-Season Draft and it otherwise satisfies the requirements of this clause 14.17

14.6 An AFL Club which is eligible to nominate a Rookie Player pursuant to clause 14.5 may:
(a) where the AFL Club has nominated one Player on its Veterans List,
nominate one Player from its Rookie List as being available for selection by that AFL Club for AFL Premiership Season Matches and AFL Finals Series Matches; and

(b) where the AFL Club has not nominated a Player on its Veterans List,nominate up to two Players from its Rookie List as being available for
selection by the AFL Club for AFL Premiership Season Matches and AFL
Finals Series Matches.

14.7 The right of an AFL Club to nominate a Rookie Player under clause 14.6 is subject to the AFL Club demonstrating to the satisfaction of the Investigations Manager that it can accommodate within its Total Player Payments the Football Payments which must be paid to the Rookie Player as prescribed by paragraph 4 of Schedule B.

14.8 One half of the Football Payments in respect of a Rookie Player nominated under this clause 14 shall be excluded from the relevant AFL Club’s Total Player Payments.
http://www.afl.com.au/Portals/0/afl_doc ... 0FINAL.pdf

team lists made up of
http://www.afl.com.au/Portals/0/afl_doc ... 0FINAL.pdf
Page 73

StReNgTh ThRoUgH LoYaLtY
Rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly..!!
MEMBERSHIP 2014 31,134 Membership 2015 32,746 MEMBERSHIP 2016 - 38,101
MEMBERSHIP 2017 42,095 , Membership 2018 46,998
MEMBERSHIP 2019 43,106 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php? ... 9#p1816890
MEMBERSHIP 2020 48,588 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=100107
saintly_safes
Club Player

I know ive already asked this question but no one has given me an answer yet, well not that ive understood anyway. I know i'm a little slow on the up take but can somebody tell me in really basic terms is Raph being rested or is he injured.

Beej
Saintsational Legend

Anyone know roughly what time this cool change is coming in today?

saintly
Saintsational Legend

saintly_safes wrote:I know ive already asked this question but no one has given me an answer yet, well not that ive understood anyway. I know i'm a little slow on the up take but can somebody tell me in really basic terms is Raph being rested or is he injured.
raph rested (i think) :P

Sobraz
SS Life Member

Cant make it tonight unfortunately...

Very interested to see how 2 players go in particular, who i think will make a real impact at senior level this year...

If anyone does a report, a brief comment on how Steven and Connors go would be appreciated...

And thirdly, the injury returns of X, Bakes and Goose are of interest...

Those who go, enjoy the game...

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Anyone who is not able to get down to Princes park may want to go and see a few of younger boys down at Sandy tonight for an intraclub at 6pm.

StNoodles
Club Player

Choo Choo's getting a run according to St Kilda FC email.

markp
Saintsational Legend

Is it still a 4.30 start?

Raven
Club Player

Will the game tonight be televised, does anyone know?

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Raven wrote:Will the game tonight be televised, does anyone know?
Please tell me you are joking.

fingers
Saintsational Legend

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Saints Premiers 2008
Saintsational Legend

for queensland viewers a repeat of brisbane vs morningside from 2005 will take place

"It's a work in progress," Lyon said.
degruch
Saintsational Legend

StNoodles wrote:Choo Choo's getting a run according to St Kilda FC email.
Good to see...would love to hear how he goes.

Brilliant to see persistance with Dawson (as if they wouldn't...surely has to come off the rookie list if Allen is listed LTI), Steven should get a good solid run in the seniors this year.

A report tonight would be greatly appreciated! 8-)

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

degruch wrote:

Brilliant to see persistance with Dawson (as if they wouldn't...surely has to come off the rookie list if Allen is listed LTI), Steven should get a good solid run in the seniors this year.

Have a feeling Choo Choo and Lynch even though on the email will not play tonight at Princes Park.

degruch
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
degruch wrote:

Have a feeling Choo Choo and Lynch even though on the email will not play tonight at Princes Park.
Off the rookie list and into the seniors this year, is that what you mean? Sorry...I confuse.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

degruch wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
degruch wrote:

Off the rookie list and into the seniors this year, is that what you mean? Sorry...I confuse.
On an email the club sent out it gave a 30 man squad for tonights game but I dont think those 2 will play tonight even though both names are on the email.

saintm
Club Player

Hopefully not by Channel 10 if the coverage we got last night is anything to go by!!

degruch
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:On an email the club sent out it gave a 30 man squad for tonights game but I dont think those 2 will play tonight even though both names are on the email.
Oh, OK...gotchya. I agree they're unlikely...would still be nice to see them get a run. With 3 seniors coming back onboard for the game, it's unlikely RL will experiment as much as he did against the Lions, but Steven and Dawson should be included.

Raven
Club Player

Ok, ok. Sorry for offending everyone with my question, I honestly didn't know. I promise I'll never ask anything ever again.

StNoodles
Club Player

Raven wrote:Ok, ok. Sorry for offending everyone with my question, I honestly didn't know. I promise I'll never ask anything ever again.
With that avatar, I applaud your question and encourage more no matter how stupid.