The AGM - crap info on saints.com.au

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

The AGM - crap info on saints.com.au

Fair Dinkum, the above website is a DISGRACE!

I've done several searches to try and find info about the AGM, and can find NOTHING. I just wanted to find out the time it's on (I assume it's at Moorabbin Town Hall?). How stupid of me to expect our official site to have such info

What the F*** is the club trying to hide?

Why isn't it advertised on the noticeboard section, or the news section, or the events calendar (oh, and on that stupid calendar there is no mention of the praccy match on Friday either!).

Time to get The Peanut into action.

Fair Dinkum, I know that Telstra control a lot of the crap on our official site, but surely if we had a decent web administrator, they would make sure the website is kept up to date with critical and timely information.

THAT is surely not soley an issue between the club and Telstra.

Let's hope our new CEO, whoever HE is, will get this sorted out (along with all the other current issues of course...).

/rant done.

:roll: :roll: :roll:

iwantmeseats
SS Life Member

agreed. And where is the peanut anyway?

Saints7
Club Player

um.....not trying to be smart, but its under Membership. Agree, it should be easier to find, but maybe dont be so melodramatic next time.

"Annual Financial Report 2008
The St Kilda Football Club today made its 2008 financial statement available via the Club website.

An Annual General Meeting will be held on February 26 at the Moorabbin Town Hall.

Click here to view the 2008 St Kilda Football Club’s Annual Report."

copy/past from website

loris
Saintsational Legend

Saints7 wrote:um.....not trying to be smart, but its under Membership. Agree, it should be easier to find, but maybe dont be so melodramatic next time.

"Annual Financial Report 2008
The St Kilda Football Club today made its 2008 financial statement available via the Club website.

An Annual General Meeting will be held on February 26 at the Moorabbin Town Hall.

Click here to view the 2008 St Kilda Football Club’s Annual Report."

copy/past from website

And also the information was sent out to members a month ago with "The Saint 2009" magazine......aah some :roll: :roll: :roll:

Maybe the OP should look at the other insert that was with that mail out..... re the Saints Lotto Syndicate.... buy a ticket or two and his/her luck may change.....but then again he/she may not read he/she has won the winning ticket :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :lol:

saint66au
Saintsational Legend

SO we've asc ertained that the AGM starts at 7.00pm tonight

Job done

Oh, PS...7/10 for your B4E impression SP..keep working at it :-)

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor