SS v Nicks results

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

HarveysDeciple

EB wrote:
saintdooley wrote:
EB wrote:
ThePunter wrote:I know it is difficult, especially without our spiritual leader HD, but we need some coordination of on-field roles. Happy to do a half down back, but I like to have a run up the field a bit too. I know we have many players who would normally play at various levels, but we need to have some sort of overall organisation to make sure we aren't running around like chickens without heads.

Having said that, it was a pretty good effort on Sunday considering, and I've got the sunburn to prove it.
Probably needs to be organised beforehand imo.

When people say they're in they should assign themselves a couple of positions they play, and also what level they play at and Dools, HD or another volunteer can come up with a squad
only problem with that is people dont always turn up, and that stuffs up all the work you did on the team. so HD just asks people where they want to play and they get a run there, thats why we did, its the easiest and quickest
Say 4 people don't turn up, it's gonna be a lot easier to organise those 4 positions than all 18 at once.
But anyway, we'll see how we go I guess!
yeah it's not a bad idea. Will work something out.