Why oh why AFL???

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

CURLY
Saintsational Legend

Why oh why AFL???

You wait all summer to see the new kids play and whether the up and comers have improved and your games as Darwin or Gold Coast in flogging rain. Twice in three years weve been subjected to watching the Saints slide around and dive all over the footy in there first hit out. What can you take out of such a game skills and tactics fly out the window. Wanted to see Heyne Eljay McEvoy and Stevens show there stuff but after last night what can you take from that? The Darwin games are the same just rubbish football with no clear indication of were your teams at.

I honestly dont give a flying about results this early just want to see what our young players bring to us. Playing in poor conditions shows us nothing.

NO IFS OR BUTS HARVS IS KING OF THE AFL
clarky449
Saintsational Legend

It was a good test of our team

Follow me for my expert opinions on Twitter @DanielClark93
ace
Saintsational Legend

Because Andrew Demetriou and Adrian Anderson have an agenda that does not include the likes of you and me.

You only need to look at the profile of the Great Southern Stand at the MCG.
It was designed by Darryl Jackson to MCC specs dictated by AFL requirements.

The front seats of Level 1 were designed for the football public.
Level 2 & 3 were then designed for the corporates and their dinings facilities.
The back seats of level 1 and level 4 were then just stuck on to increase the number of seats. The lousy view did not matter.
Not a football stadium but a dining facility for corporates with spectator seats tacked on.

You only need to look at the profile of Docklands and the Medallion club seating .......................................................................
Level 3 then just stuck on to increase the number of seats.
Not a football stadium but a dining facility for corporates with spectator seats tacked on.

We don't count.

The more you know, the more you know you don't know.
When I was a young child, I knew that I knew so much about so much.
Now that I am old and know so much more, I know that I know so much about so little, and so little about so much.