Reminder: Naming players and drugs!!!

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

saint66au
Saintsational Legend

Reminder: Naming players and drugs!!!

A few minutes ago a new poster registered and proceded to start a thread naming players he alleged were on multiple strikes. He/she's been banned

Luckily I was here and happened to see it and deleted it ( and NO Im not telling anyone who was or wasnt on the list!!!)

Just a friendly reminder that UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES are there to be any, even remotely ambigious, mentions on this site with regard to players and their alleged drug offences...No exceptions, zero tolerance.

The information in that post could have had this place shut down..easily..if it had stayed there long enough

We thank you for your understanding and co-operation..and for not grizzling about the fun police taking all your rights away :-)

Thanks

Mods/Admins

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
WayneJudson42
SS Life Member

So, who was named?? :shock:

The lid is off after Round 2! Enjoy the journey, coz you just don't know where we'll end up. Live for today and seize the moment.
HarveysDeciple

what he said:-p

n1ck
Saintsational Legend

Well said Mike.

Batnoe

what about people that are on drugs that dont play for the saints?

this guy geoff down the road from me loves Pot

WayneJudson42
SS Life Member

Batnoe wrote:what about people that are on drugs that dont play for the saints?

How many strikes? And did he inhale?

The lid is off after Round 2! Enjoy the journey, coz you just don't know where we'll end up. Live for today and seize the moment.
Batnoe

WayneJudson42 wrote:

If we play base ball he always gets 3 strikes

Eastern
Saintsational Legend

Re: Reminder: Naming players and drugs!!!

saint66au wrote:A few minutes ago a new poster registered and proceded to start a thread naming players he alleged were on multiple strikes. He/she's been banned

Luckily I was here and happened to see it and deleted it ( and NO Im not telling anyone who was or wasnt on the list!!!)

Just a friendly reminder that UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES are there to be any, even remotely ambigious, mentions on this site with regard to players and their alleged drug offences...No exceptions, zero tolerance.

The information in that post could have had this place shut down..easily..if it had stayed there long enough

We thank you for your understanding and co-operation..and for not grizzling about the fun police taking all your rights away :-)

Thanks

Mods/Admins
A speech like that needs to be rewarded. We will allow you to buy the drinks at the Intra-Club game 8-) :wink: !!

Saints Premiers 2008
Saintsational Legend

Batnoe wrote:
WayneJudson42 wrote:

If we play base ball he always gets 3 strikes
god you are cunny funt

"It's a work in progress," Lyon said.
Sam23
SS Life Member

Re: Reminder: Naming players and drugs!!!

Eastern wrote:
saint66au wrote:A few minutes ago a new poster registered and proceded to start a thread naming players he alleged were on multiple strikes. He/she's been banned

Thanks

Mods/Admins
A speech like that needs to be rewarded. We will allow you to buy the drinks at the Intra-Club game 8-) :wink: !!
original.

Goddard.
fingers
Saintsational Legend

sooooooo.....who was on the list?

Just kidding...well said.

Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

There are times during the day/night when some questionable posts on this subject are made and not necessarily seen by a mod/administrator.

A quick pm to the poster from anybody who sees the offending post normally gets the offending portions removed by the original poster.

Sometimes we posters need to take some 'protective action' for the safety of our forum.

saintbrat
Saintsational Legend

Mr Magic wrote:There are times during the day/night when some questionable posts on this subject are made and not necessarily seen by a mod/administrator.

A quick pm to the poster from anybody who sees the offending post normally gets the offending portions removed by the original poster.

Sometimes we posters need to take some 'protective action' for the safety of our forum.
good idea - except if the poster is out to cause trouble......... :?

StReNgTh ThRoUgH LoYaLtY
Rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly..!!
MEMBERSHIP 2014 31,134 Membership 2015 32,746 MEMBERSHIP 2016 - 38,101
MEMBERSHIP 2017 42,095 , Membership 2018 46,998
MEMBERSHIP 2019 43,106 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php? ... 9#p1816890
MEMBERSHIP 2020 48,588 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=100107
HarveysDeciple

saintbrat wrote:
Mr Magic wrote:There are times during the day/night when some questionable posts on this subject are made and not necessarily seen by a mod/administrator.

good idea - except if the poster is out to cause trouble......... :?
yes. very true.

saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

If anyone has any decent info, it can be mentioned in a round a bout way, and from there through PM's anyone who wants to find out can.

That system has worked well for the regular, non-trolls on here 8-)

I assume there was no new news???

i am Melbourne Skies - sometimes Blue Skies, Grey Skies, even Partly Cloudy Skies.
jonesy
Saintsational Legend

They seem to do the rounds each month where a couple of players that are on two strikes have just been done on there 3rd and will be released to media in next 24 hours. I've been suckered in a couple of times by the fact that they come from good sources.

Sh!t,even one of our players forwarded the last rumour two weeks ago.Alas it wasn't true,or doesn't appear to be

Bring back the Lockett era
saint66au
Saintsational Legend

saintspremiers wrote:If anyone has any decent info, it can be mentioned in a round a bout way, and from there through PM's anyone who wants to find out can.

:-)

Get your drug gossip fix on BigFooty k??:-)

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

saint66au wrote:
saintspremiers wrote:If anyone has any decent info, it can be mentioned in a round a bout way, and from there through PM's anyone who wants to find out can.

I think you missed my point.....most recently the post on Chivers was what I was getting at....I don't think that went too far.

Has Bigfooty got shut down lately???

i am Melbourne Skies - sometimes Blue Skies, Grey Skies, even Partly Cloudy Skies.
saint66au
Saintsational Legend

saintspremiers wrote:
saint66au wrote:

I think you missed my point.....most recently the post on Chivers was what I was getting at....I don't think that went too far.

Has Bigfooty got shut down lately???
No..but better them than us ;-)

The Chivers incident and this post have nothing in common. One was some idle gossip about one of our players...Personally I wouldnt discuss it on here but its an ethical choice unless it gets too slanderous. What I deleted on the other hand, was information that was /is banned by a real judge, in a real court, with real legal issues if the ban is broken. What that means for the Amins of a site I have no idea, but I'm not planning on finding out the hard way if its all the same to you :-)

All we are asking is that you take your gossip about who, why and how many strikes or otherwise away from Saintsational. If you must use PM's to discuss it, there is nothing the mods can do about it..so all we can do is ask nicely but it wouldnt be the first time a PM has been posted on the Forum if it happened....

Sorry if I appear heavy-handed, but its the role of an Admin/Mod to keep legally wrong or contentious material off this site. Thats all we are going..and we ask that you respect our requests, not broadcast ways to get around it.

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

fair enough, I think the current system is working well, and there are no current worries.

Saintersss
Club Player

I saw who was posted. :wink:

interesting stuff...

GrumpyOne

Perhaps we could have a list of players on one side of the page, and a list of drugs on the other side, and the poster who gets most right wins a prize?

Banger2Plugger
Club Player

You know you are having a bad day when .......

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/world/731595 ... ad-in-jail

If everyone speeds, why haven't you been overtaken?
Saints Premiers 2008
Saintsational Legend

what about players and rapists?

"It's a work in progress," Lyon said.