The Anti-Climax

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

I'll go for E.

.......and that's after we win the biggie of course: Yet again, another NAB Cup "Grand Final"!

I've decided I'm going to celebrate our 2009 win from March until the end of September.

It will therefore make it much easier to cope with the dramas and letdowns over the 22 Rounds + finals.

Bugger remembering the big day - we've won plenty of NAB Cups before, I'm going to celebrate! :lol: :lol: :lol:

i am Melbourne Skies - sometimes Blue Skies, Grey Skies, even Partly Cloudy Skies.
Saints94
SS Life Member

Run outside saying ''Go The Saints'' :lol: and then passout :lol:

R. Harvey 3 votes!
Club Player

Biggest celebration ever!

First I would hug everyone in sight when the siren goes then stand there in disbelief at seeing us finally holding up the cup then cry then yell my lungs out singing the song then drink till i pass out in a coma at 5am in seaford, then wake up and do it all again on the sunday at the family day. Then watch the match again everyday for the next couple of weeks as i knock down slabs and realise that I know longer have a job!

Oh well its been a long way coming, i am going to enjoy this with all of you other sainters like no one has enjoyed a premiership before this will be the biggest thing you have ever seen!

Carn the mighty bloody sainters!

When Harvey played his first game in 1988, I was a 12yo wearing short pants and struggling with my readin', writin' and 'rithmetic in grade eight. Now, I'm a father of three and a retired AFL player. And he's still going. Amazing! - Michael Voss
luke.l_26
SS Hall of Fame

could there be such a thing as an anti-climax when we've won...?

I think I would stand there in shock.. then laugh... then cry... pretend I wasn't crying by laughing more so peple that that it was tears from the laughter...

then I'd just hug everyone and continue pretending not to cry ....

MWL - Blinding footy players on the field since 2003