Want to work for the club?

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

rodgerfox
Saintsational Legend

Re: Want to work for the club?

Mr Magic wrote:
Ah don't worry Wayne,
I'm used to dodgypox's insults.
In fact, given that he's a self appointed master debater it is actually a sign that he feels he's losing the argument/debate.

In case you haven't noticed his modus operandi:-
Next will be a post calling me, or someone else a 'liar'.
Then when that doesn't wash, as so many of his posts don't wash with many outside his sycophant circle of posters, he'll just 'slink away' to return in his inimitable style as an infection in another thread.

Always spreading joy and positivity is our rodger.

Oh, and in case he feels the need for me to respond to his baseles accusations (again):-

its interesting that he thinks responding to 1 post of his in the last week is 'stalking'

and I have no idea if he is a 'young guy' since I have no knowledge of who/what he actually is?
He has no idea if I'm an old geezer because as far as I know I've never met the individual a***hole known on saintsational as rodgerfox.

So factually his post concerning me is once again complete and utter tripe.
The obsession is, I suppose, flattering.

But surely the rest of the forum doesn't want to read about me in every thread?

Perhaps you two, and maybe even degruch could ask the mods to start a new forum dedicated entirely to me? That way, you don't need to bore everyone with this stuff.

Seriously, how many times do you really need to hijack a thread with a full 'profile' of me?

Get over me.

You're old. You shouldn't be stalking people on the Internet. It's just weird.

chook23
Saintsational Legend

evertonfc wrote:Extremely important job - this is one of the most public roles the club has.

Let's hope they get the right person. Fingers crossed.
Have we turned a couple over in this job recently?

saint4life
Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

rodgerfox wrote:
Mr Magic wrote:
Ah don't worry Wayne,
In fact, given that he's a self appointed master debater it is actually a sign that he feels he's losing the argument/debate.

Then when that doesn't wash, as so many of his posts don't wash with many outside his sycophant circle of posters, he'll just 'slink away' to return in his inimitable style as an infection in another thread.

Oh, and in case he feels the need for me to respond to his baseles accusations (again):-

its interesting that he thinks responding to 1 post of his in the last week is 'stalking'

and I have no idea if he is a 'young guy' since I have no knowledge of who/what he actually is?
He has no idea if I'm an old geezer because as far as I know I've never met the individual a***hole known on saintsational as rodgerfox.

The obsession is, I suppose, flattering.

Perhaps you two, and maybe even degruch could ask the mods to start a new forum dedicated entirely to me? That way, you don't need to bore everyone with this stuff.

Seriously, how many times do you really need to hijack a thread with a full 'profile' of me?

Get over me.

You're old. You shouldn't be stalking people on the Internet. It's just weird.
You know, no matter how often you post a lie, it's still a lie.

There's no need for a new forum because you very obviously believe that saintsational is actually all about rodgerfox.

Now why din't you take your own advice and give others who are actually enjoying this thread a chance to debate the topic without having to worry about fighting off your infection.

St Fidelius
Saintsational Legend

Mr Magic wrote:
Ah don't worry Wayne,

Don't wait for the light at the end of the tunnel to appear, run down there and light the bloody thing yourself!
degruch
Saintsational Legend

rodgerfox wrote:The obsession is, I suppose, flattering.

Get over me.
MM, you forgot about resorting to delusions of granduer too. Don't worry RF, there's (sadly) other posters just like you who come on specifically to spread 'cheer' during the season by ruining threads with silly comments and making ridiculous negative observations - you're not unique in any way shape or form, you're just prolific.

BTW, how do you become a mod on this site? I wouldn't mind being able to lock threads down when they become repetative, abusive and of no interest to anyone not on medication.

rodgerfox
Saintsational Legend

Mr Magic wrote: Now why din't you take your own advice and give others who are actually enjoying this thread a chance to debate the topic without having to worry about fighting off your infection.
Remember this post?

"It's good to see that the New Year's resolution is wearing off and the old rosgerfox is finally coming back to saintsational.

Things weren't the same around here with the new 'caring and sharing version'"

It's on page 1. It's placed precisely in the spot where this thread was hijacked.

Any guesses as to who was responsible for it?

Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

rodgerfox wrote:
Mr Magic wrote: Now why din't you take your own advice and give others who are actually enjoying this thread a chance to debate the topic without having to worry about fighting off your infection.
Remember this post?

"It's good to see that the New Year's resolution is wearing off and the old rosgerfox is finally coming back to saintsational.

Things weren't the same around here with the new 'caring and sharing version'"

It's on page 1. It's placed precisely in the spot where this thread was hijacked.

Any guesses as to who was responsible for it?
Hah, you can't even tell teh truth when you're trying to defend your own position. This thread got hijacked 8 posts prior to mine, when you decided to infect it and others responded to you.

But, as usual, don't let the facts get in the way of one of your attempts at justification.

BTW, how's the membership renewal total going? :)

saint66au
Saintsational Legend

Umm..back on topic

Matt Schimitt had been with us for around 12 months following the departure of long-time Manager Georgie Fidge

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

saint66au wrote:Umm..back on topic

Matt Schimitt had been with us for around 12 months following the departure of long-time Manager Georgie Fidge
So who is/are SaintsMedia who post on here and who is telling/advising him/her/them waht to post?

Saints Premiers 2008
Saintsational Legend

who wants to work for it

il'l run it

"It's a work in progress," Lyon said.