Re Permission to jump in front of a train...

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

St Fidelius
Saintsational Legend

Re Permission to jump in front of a train...

Go for it! (joke)

You are just a sad sack on this forum of late, and I wonder if you need medication...

I have battled from depression for a number of years and I really think you need help...

Your obsession with being traditional and then want to relocate to Elsternwick is just amazing IMO...

It just seems what ever you "lock into" is a constant theme until it's resolved..

The Fergus Watts issue...

The Michael Rix issue...

The pro Frankston Park issue, until it was changed to Seaford...

Again, I would much prefer to have a training field that is not shared by another Club...

Your views on this seems to be an obsession with the current administration and your previous views on the past administration and coach...

GET OVER IT FFS...

I actually feel for your Great Grand Father if he was able to read some of the things you have posted...

Tradition, yeah, righto... lets look at Elsternwick...

Again, we are not going to play an AFL match at our new ground, so just where is the tradition in relocating our training facility???

Again, both Collingwood and Hawthorn have moved on....

I suggest you should do likewise, and stop this crapola :idea:

Don't wait for the light at the end of the tunnel to appear, run down there and light the bloody thing yourself!
saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

Who are you talking about Fid?

i am Melbourne Skies - sometimes Blue Skies, Grey Skies, even Partly Cloudy Skies.
St Fidelius
Saintsational Legend

saintspremiers wrote:Who are you talking about Fid?
You don't have to be Einstein, or are you just baiting??

Don't wait for the light at the end of the tunnel to appear, run down there and light the bloody thing yourself!
evertonfc
Saintsational Legend

Oh FFS :roll:

Save the emotion for when RL needs a good solid baking for playing Raph Clarke on Chris Judd next year.

There's no place for this on the forum. Keep it to PMs if you want to get this personal.

For now I want you all to follow this mantra:

Clueless and mediocre petty tyrant.