Poll: who is our greatest superfan?

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

fonz_#15
SS Life Member

Poll: who is our greatest superfan?

In the wake of the Ben Cousins saga, the slub scam to suck $100's of dollars from loyal fans to be social club members on level 2, and the list management which has seen some of the clubs hacks delisted, i have one question for you all.

who is our clubs biggest superfan.

criteria for me includes an excellent moral standing, one who supports the club no matter how many stuff ups it makes, and would individually kiss the arse of each member of the board to prove that they are St.Kilda through and through.

they scoff at suggestions that people won't renew their memberships without knowing the person and their reasons for the decisions they make, and any time the club makes a decision they ae the first to blow the trumpet of the club.

so who is it? who is the great person on this site who is so far above everyone else in advertising that they spend their life devoting themselves to the club?

Robert Harvey- Simply the best
FortiusQuoFidelius
Club Player

Re: Poll: who is our greatest superfan?

fonz_#15 wrote:In the wake of the Ben Cousins saga, the slub scam to suck $100's of dollars from loyal fans to be social club members on level 2, and the list management which has seen some of the clubs hacks delisted, i have one question for you all.

criteria for me includes an excellent moral standing, one who supports the club no matter how many stuff ups it makes, and would individually kiss the arse of each member of the board to prove that they are St.Kilda through and through.

they scoff at suggestions that people won't renew their memberships without knowing the person and their reasons for the decisions they make, and any time the club makes a decision they ae the first to blow the trumpet of the club.

so who is it? who is the great person on this site who is so far above everyone else in advertising that they spend their life devoting themselves to the club?
Why not make it the biggest club KNOCKER... then we could just toss a coin between caseyscorp and barks4eva :lol: :lol:

fonz_#15
SS Life Member

FortiusQuoFidelius wrote:
fonz_#15 wrote:In the wake of the Ben Cousins saga, the slub scam to suck $100's of dollars from loyal fans to be social club members on level 2, and the list management which has seen some of the clubs hacks delisted, i have one question for you all.

Why not make it the biggest club KNOCKER... then we could just toss a coin between caseyscorp and barks4eva :lol: :lol:
wouldn't work as we are trying to honour the excellence of those who crave the attention.

Robert Harvey- Simply the best
sainteronline

fonz_#15 wrote:
dont know about this site

but molly springs to mind for some reason :)

sainteronline

sainteronline wrote:
fonz_#15 wrote:
dont know about this site

but molly springs to mind for some reason :)
by the way that was tongue in cheek