Brad howard signs for 2 years.

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

JeffDunne

barks4eva wrote:If they really wanted to find a vacant lot, all they needed to do was organize another board meeting!

WayneJudson42
SS Life Member

stinger wrote:
WayneJudson42 wrote: While we're at it... let's set up an elite training facility in St Kilda, Scotland. Our real, original, TRUE spiritual home. Players can go there for their end of season trip and make the pilgrimage like the Muslims do to Mecca (no offence).

G o g g o... Hoots yoo mighty Sainters! Kick the blooody thing doon the goots, and stop fricking arooond with thart stuuupid floooding!

We could offer an international membership package known as "The Tartan Club". And the new coterie group called The Sporrens.

We'd then play our club song at the Dome with bagpipes to make our Scottish brothers feel connected.

You know it makes sense! :lol:
the kilts may not be a good look though...especially when a player gets upended.... :oops: :oops: :oops:
It would certainly make the clash jumper issue null and void.

And it would give new meaning to dropping / holding the balls.

Ump blows the whistle for holding the ball: "Sorry Scottie, you dragged it back in".

"I had nooo choice umpie. The bastard woood have stormped on the wee fella if I didn't".

I say F*** the Irish, and let's get some Scottish recruits.

We could then sign McDonalds as a major sponsor, and... Johnny Walker; and Mrs McGregors Margarine as secondary sponsors. :wink:

BTW, Sandringham was never a viable option due to the pending global warming crisis and rising sea levels.

Then again, a water logged ground would provide a great connection to our spiritual home of the 1980's. Just like the good old days.

... Sorry, did someone mention Brad Howard?

The lid is off after Round 2! Enjoy the journey, coz you just don't know where we'll end up. Live for today and seize the moment.
St Fidelius
Saintsational Legend

barks4eva wrote:If they really wanted to find a vacant lot, all they needed to do was organize another board meeting!
no, we just have to look between your ears to find that vacant lot IMO...

question...

why do you always type words in American and not English??

organise is not spelt organize IMO

Don't wait for the light at the end of the tunnel to appear, run down there and light the bloody thing yourself!