The St.Kilda board treat the members with contempt!

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

barks4eva
Saintsational Legend

The St.Kilda board treat the members with contempt!

If Butterss had stayed we'd be locating somewhere close to the city or staying at Moorabbin!

The current board's legacy is that they are wholly and solely responsible for sending us to Siberia, oops I mean Seaford and when this becomes obvious to everyone, as it already is obvious to me, that this is a white elephant, yes I'll be the first one to tell you, I told you so!

Our club had a golden opportunity to really establish itself nearer to our true spiritual home, the club isn't called St Kilda for nothing and yet the current board have taken the club even further from the city centre to a hole like Belvedere Park, as if this is a good place to base an AFL club.

It's fair dinkum outrageous!

They got in without even a murmur as to their intentions, kept it real quiet, but five minutes in and we're off to Frankston which ends up being Seaford, after yet another c**k up.

After the Frankston deal went pear shaped the response from the current board was to go looking for a vacant lot.

:roll:

If they really wanted to find a vacant lot, all they needed to do was organize another board meeting!
WayneJudson42 wrote:

Elsternwick?

St Kilda... our spiritual heartland?

Sandringham... would be nice to because of the Trevor Barker oval connection... our spiritual leader?

Make up your mind.

Perhaps you can take over the club, and we can set up all 3 plus Seaford, and Moorabbin (Our 2nd spiritual home)?

We can then get those huge billboards like Mac Donalds and instead of golden arches, they'd read "Saints training base 2.5km ->"

So no matter where a player is, they'll never be too far away from a training facility.

Think about the the marketing bonanza, extra merchandise sales, and our ability to attract even more members.

I'll nominate for vice Prez to help you implement the grand vision.

While we're at it... let's set up an elite training facility in St Kilda, Scotland. Our real, original, TRUE spiritual home. Players can go there for their end of season trip and make the pilgrimage like the Muslims do to Mecca (no offence).

G o g g o... Hoots yoo mighty Sainters! Kick the blooody thing doon the goots, and stop fricking arooond with thart stuuupid floooding!

We could offer an international membership package known as "The Tartan Club". And the new coterie group called The Sporrens.

We'd then play our club song at the Dome with bagpipes to make our Scottish brothers feel connected.

You know it makes sense! :lol:
Are you on the board, friends of a board member or do have some close connection to someone on the board?

Fess up

The St kilda football club should have moved closer to St kilda not further away in god forsaken Seaford.

Seriously anyone who thinks this is a good location to base an AFL club is a fair dinkum idiot!

St kilda football club should be located in St kilda or somewhere nearby such as Elsternwick Park, to move the club further away from St kilda and the city centre will be a decision that will haunt the club in the future.

This white elephant in a piss poor location, will be the legacy of the current board, who swept into power with NO mention of what they had in mind, yet within 5 minutes we are off to Frankston.

Talk about taking the members for granted, it's disingenuous at best, but in truth just downright dishonest.

They knew about the location when the ballots were sent out, but not once did they inform the members of the location they intended to relocate the club to.

This is just wrong, pure and simple.

All the apologist flogs, servile underlings and blowhards who never question anything the club does, just passively accept as if these turkeys know what they're actually doing.

They are making it up on the run as if the Frankston to Seaford transition isn't evidence enough.

We were basically played, vote for us yada yada, we will do this, we will do that, but not once were we told of the location that they'd obviously already decided on, as no sooner had they assumed control and it's Frankston here we come, which then turned into Seaford after yet another c**k up.

In virtually 5 minutes and such a monumental decision in the clubs future, is just foisted upon us.

Just a law unto themselves and the members are treated with contempt, not that many are any the wiser to begin with.

Blatant dishonesty!

DO THE MATHS AND THE SQUARES ARE ALL ROOTED.
GrumpyOne

Just when I thought it was safe to come back to the fan forum......

I seem to remember that you B4 was getting all aroused that the Saints were going to return to the legendary Junction Oval, our traditional home. Now you are getting sentimental over Moorabbin.

I once saw us play a practice game at the Showgrounds.... are you going to salivate over that too?

Give it away mate..... I'd rather have the geriatric pud-pulling of Stinger on the general forum than wade through your alliterative keyboard diahorrea again.

Its done, we are at Seaford. If you dont like it, go barrack for the scum and the filth. They would never move from their traditional home, now would they?

nicola69
Club Player

Well it's a long way from me, but Seaford is right in the middle of the supporter zone: Stk down to Frankston. Lots of Sainters live down that way. It's just not great if you are an inner-urbanite or live north, west or something like that.

we exist on a brane - thank f*** for StK
saintsRrising
Saintsational Legend

nicola69 wrote: but Seaford is right in the middle of the supporter zone: Stk down to Frankston. .
Not sure whay that matters....

I go along to training at various times....and there is very rarely many there.

Pre season games get a crowd.....and finals a few too....but in the home and away there are never many.

Only reason we are goinging to Seaford is because we could not get a decent inner city option...and Kingston Council hates us.
The Crowds will go to the games...not training.

Flying the World in comfort thanks to FF Points....
saint66au
Saintsational Legend

Barks..if you re gonna post 1000 word essays, any chance that 700 of them arent pasted from your other posts on the same topic!!!!??

Quality over quantity :roll:

In fact...bugger it..locked.

http://www.saintsational.com/forum/view ... 8&start=25 is thread on page 1 all about Seaford, including 3/4 of the OP

Theres also at least 2 other threads on various aspects of relocation

We dont need another one just so you can jump on your soapbox and make sure everyone sees you

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor