Winners!!!!

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

markinUSA
SS Life Member

Winners!!!!

Congratulations to the team... what a wonderful game!
What a great win - just finished watching the replay (second time).
I loved the ceremony at the end. Woo-hoo! Us holding up a cup - what a wonderful feeling.
And we've obviously trained hard, and its just great to see.
Congratulations boys! I am so so so happy.
That's what it's about - getting the silver.

Well done!

Mark

Edit: I wanted to add individual things, but it's all about the team... plus, I was/am too happy to think properly... Just feeling on cloud nine.

"Don't give up, never give up" - Robert Harvey.
snoopygirl
SS Life Member

Glad you enjoyed it all the way over there in Ohio Mark. :D

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

You didn't ring SEN last night by chance Mark?

A Saints supporter from Ohio rang in and I am sure there couldn't be two in Oho.

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
markinUSA
SS Life Member

Yeah that was me... up for the match...
Wanted to know the team - if they don't tell us, then I have no idea. It's so hard being a long way away.

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

Great stuff Mark.

Did you get your 6 inches of Snow?

Hope you enjoyed it next to the heater and wrapped in a doona :D

What time was it over there?

Keep the flag flying Mark.

Hope our little forum keeps you involved a bit.

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
ace
Saintsational Legend

The best part of this win is knowing that Andrew Demetriou has to sign a cheque to the St Kilda football club for $385,000.
That is really going to stick in his throat. Heh! heh! heh! :lol: :lol: :lol:

markinUSA
SS Life Member

Hi

Yeah, we got the 6 inches of snow overnight... then another 6 inches during today. So we were kinda locked in the house tonight. There are 3 levels of snow problems here:

1. Winter advisory warning (ie its snowing badly so the roads are hazardous and be very careful driving) - we had that for most of this week. It was snowing about 1-2 inches a day with this.

2. Only those who have a reasonable reason to be on the roads should be there. Schools cancelled. Usually you have to have 3-4 inches of snow a day to get there.

3. Snow emergency - if you go out on the streets, you are a danger to yourself and others and you will be arrested on the spot. We were at level 3 last night. That's why we had 6 inches... Well, they warned it was going to be that. Somewhere between 6 inches and 1 foot of snow. It was... I looked out the window, and there was about a foot of snow there. I think we got about 7 inches last night... but the news is saying that different places in town got between 6 inches and a foot of snow.

Anyway - it's funny because I always wear Saints clothes (even have my Saints rugby jumper which I use as a pajama top) and people are always asking, or talking about it.

So... I actually had back surgery last Monday (second for the month) and I had not been able to sleep virtually ever since. So I've been going stir crazy, stuck in the house and in pain. Waiting for the game was my big thing for the week. I am so happy we won.

I've never called SEN before - when I left Australia, it didn't even exist. But I like the idea of a footy station. And I love this forum. It's been my real connection to the Saints. Gotta love em!

And remember - winners are grinners!