BomberBlitz Fallout

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

ttufc7
Club Player

BomberBlitz Fallout

Just thought I would share some of the absolute gems coming out of BomberBlitz tonight........
Reiwolt get the f--- up you diving mofo and stop throwing your arms around while your at it like you've been shot.

You umpires love child c***.

Most looked after player going around.
That whole farking side dives worse than Forza Azzuri.

Even Harvey.
Well that is just too easy so ill let those ones go!
St. Kilda are nothing. Geelong are contenders. They are disgusting supporters.

But, I was sitting next to this stupid bitch today who was so annoying. She was with her boyfriend and obviously a Saints supporter. I was getting pretty firey at the Ump calls and she said "Why don't you shut the F*** up? It's just an NAB game" -- I didn't say anything because seriously 16 premierships.

I started giving it to Riewodlt and her and her pathetic boyfriend had the nerve to say "Riewodlt is better than Lucas!" In that instance, I was quick to turn around and remind both of them that Lucas has a Premiership medallion, All-Australian, 7goals in one quarter and 64 goals in a non-top 8 side. What's Riewodlt got to show for?

In return they said nothing. But St. Kilda are so damn cocky. They haven't won a Premiership in God knows how long. Yet they are to quick to shoot down the opposition. They gained nothing out of today besides weariness, they won a b-side team by 3 points. Hardly convincing.
Oh it burns doesn't it???????
1. Reiwoldt throwing his hands up in the air is clearly a free kick against the opposition

2. If a saints player points at patrick ryder he gets a fifty metre penalty

3. Essendon players can dispose of the ball properly and still get pinged for holding the ball

4. Essendon players have exactly 1.3 seconds to dispose of the ball before being called for holding the ball

5. Not jumping in a ruck contest versus jason laycock will get you a free kick, multiple times

6. If you are wearing a saints jumper you can hit/tackle/sling essendon players seconds after they've disposed the ball

14. We basically beat st kilda tonight if you take away the five goals they got directly from free kicks, even if u give the questionable monfries one to them.
we were not even close to full strength(60%), St. Kilda were about 85% full strength

-we won the game, in terms of development

We won this game, and our NAB Challenge game next week is the NAB Grand final.

We have DEPTH like you would not believe.
These brilliant observations came from a thread called FACTS about tonights game

Absolutely unbelievable......What a group of naive inward looking fools

Armoooo
Saintsational Legend

Well if we can still play at 85% full strength tonight, doesn't say much about Max, Maguire, S.Fisher, Kosi, Gehrig, Goddard, Riewoldt (mostly) and Ball (mostly) does it...

FFS, some people have no clue, how can you be such a sore loser over a NAB cup game...

Some tosser in fron of me kept yelling out Harvey was past it and he is a hasbeen, that is just across the line, you do not disrespect Harvey, My Essendon supporting mate actually made it the mission of his night to make sure that supporter had a terrible night because of the respect he has for Harvey...
The rest of the night he had 5 people yelling constantly in his ears, HARVEYYYYY, KICK IT TO HARVEYYYYYYY, HOLDING THE BALL, HIGH TACKLE, FREE KICK, GIVE IT TO HARVEY!!, ARMITAGE, THE NEXT HARVEY!!, BROWNLOW NUMBER 3 IS IN THE MAIL, HIRD IS A POOR MAN'S HARVEY, LOVELY PLAY BY HARVEY ETC. ETC. He was less than impressed by the end of the game...

ROBERT HARVEY A.K.A The Great Man, Banger, Harves, Ol' Man River...
384 games, 4 B&F's, 3 EJ Whitten Medals, St.Kilda Captain, 2 Time Brownlow Medalist, 8 Time All Australian, 2nd Highest Brownlow votes poller.... The greatest of ALL TIME!!
Sobraz
SS Life Member

I love every second of it.... They will be crying on about it all year, and even with a '100%' fit team, it will be hard to hear them when they are squeeling from the bottom rungs of the ladder.. Brilliant...

Saintlyone
Club Player

Its not as if i'm trying to stir the put or anything but.......it would never have happened under Sheedy !

Sobraz
SS Life Member

Saintlyone wrote:Its not as if i'm trying to stir the put or anything but.......it would never have happened under Sheedy !
IMO, the bombers will be using a wooden spoon to stir it?!!
Last edited by Sobraz on Sat 01 Mar 2008 1:00am, edited 1 time in total.

Armoooo
Saintsational Legend

Sobraz wrote:I love every second of it.... They will be crying on about it all year, and even with a '100%' fit team, it will be hard to hear them when they are squeeling from the bottom rungs of the ladder.. Brilliant...
Lloyd, McPhee and Fletcher, honestly what could thsoe blokes have done? if they had those guys in we would get to add Kosi, S.Fisher and Goddard, we look far better again...
FFS sore losers...

ROBERT HARVEY A.K.A The Great Man, Banger, Harves, Ol' Man River...
384 games, 4 B&F's, 3 EJ Whitten Medals, St.Kilda Captain, 2 Time Brownlow Medalist, 8 Time All Australian, 2nd Highest Brownlow votes poller.... The greatest of ALL TIME!!
OneEyedSainter77
SS Life Member

I'm rapt we won, even more rapt we beat the bummers and thrilled to bits that they are whinging about it but let's have some perspective. We beat them narrowly in a nab cup match. Wait for the real season before gloating I think. let's just enjoy the win.

bigcarl
Saintsational Legend

poor bombers. they won't even be april champions and are likely to finish bottom three in the real stuff.

bring back sheedy imo

Spinner
Saintsational Legend

Seriously, That type of attack for the opposition post-game dosn't exist on Saintsational.

Which I think is a credit to ourselves.

And BTW - I despise Essendon supporters at the footy. They are feral, cocky and arrogant pieces of human feces.

Also, Whats this love affair with Lucas all of a sudden? The bloke is good, but he is unbelievably overrated over there.

bigcarl
Saintsational Legend

Spinner wrote:Also, Whats this love affair with Lucas all of a sudden? The bloke is good, but he is unbelievably overrated over there.
his stats stack up pretty well against other chfs. kicked 60 or so last year i think. he's a good player

OneEyedSainter77
SS Life Member

Spinner wrote:Seriously, That type of attack for the opposition post-game dosn't exist on Saintsational.

Which I think is a credit to ourselves.

And BTW - I despise Essendon supporters at the footy. They are feral, cocky and arrogant pieces of human feces.

Also, Whats this love affair with Lucas all of a sudden? The bloke is good, but he is unbelievably overrated over there.
well, they need someone now Hird has retired.

Spinner
Saintsational Legend

bigcarl wrote:
Spinner wrote:Also, Whats this love affair with Lucas all of a sudden? The bloke is good, but he is unbelievably overrated over there.
his stats stack up pretty well against other chfs. kicked 60 or so last year i think. he's a good player
Yeah, definitely good player....

But to be even mentioned along the lines of Brown Pavlich and Riewoldt is astounding.

Raven
Club Player

Haha, I've been reading that forum a fair bit tonight, it's hilarious. They just can't stand it. None of them seemed to take the attitude of "oh well, it's just the NAB cup", but rather they all carried on like they'd just lost the grand final.

bigcarl
Saintsational Legend

Spinner wrote:
bigcarl wrote:
Yeah, definitely good player....

But to be even mentioned along the lines of Brown Pavlich and Riewoldt is astounding.
i heard a bummers supporter on radio the other bleating about the lack of recognition lucas gets.

i would be interested in a stats comparison between him, brown, pavlich and riewoldt

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Armoooo wrote:
Sobraz wrote:I love every second of it.... They will be crying on about it all year, and even with a '100%' fit team, it will be hard to hear them when they are squeeling from the bottom rungs of the ladder.. Brilliant...
Lloyd, McPhee and Fletcher, honestly what could thsoe blokes have done? if they had those guys in we would get to add Kosi, S.Fisher and Goddard, we look far better again...
FFS sore losers...
Surely you are joking about those players.

fisher_fan
Club Player

Essendon must be one of the worst supporter groups in the league. EG: Always first to receive a text msg from an Essendon supporter when they win, even if it was by a point against a half strength team from at least 3 supporters...i always write back to say yeh good game or something. Last night I just made sure all my Essendon friends saw the game :P no replies haha.

Essendon won't make the finals this year, they will be a very good side in 2-3 years. They had a good run, but there youth will struggle with 22 games against full strength opposition.

such is life
Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
Armoooo wrote:
FFS sore losers...
Surely you are joking about those players.
No Plugger, I think it was more of an attempt to point out that those 3 (apparently the only significant 'outs' the Bombers had last night) if included in their team would not have improved their performance if we also had included who we had out.

The fact is they were missing a significant tall forward, medium Back and tall Back, whereas we were missing, at least 3 significant tall Backs and 2 significant tall Forwards. Then of course you can also add in BJ as the direct comparison with McPhee.

brown-coat
SS Hall of Fame

Suck it down Essendon fans.

Suck it down long and hard you eternally arrogant assholes.

That's right. Enjoy the suck.

craigfox
Club Player

essendon supporters are the worst. They rekon they had 60% of their team and we had 85%..i dont think so.

brown-coat
SS Hall of Fame

I think everyone should cut the Essendon supporters on this thread some slack. The NAB Cup is all they have to play for this year, so you can understand their disappointment at being knocked out.
http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/showthrea ... 418&page=3
hahah...

saints_forever
Club Player

victory is soo sweet lol

they are the worse supporters sore losers, and booing nick riewoldt they have nerve. but the best part of the night was armos tackle on monfries pure genius....aww i love armo :) you should have seen the ferals than god it was the best once he kicked that goal the bomber supporters shut up.. finally lol aww it was an awesome game!!!!!!!

loving nick dal santo
LTN16
SS Hall of Fame

Lucas better than Riewoldt :roll:

Someone should really tell Lucas that there are 17 other people on the ground as well not just himself. All he thinks about when he gets the ball is goals. A very Selfish player.

Why is it that all these clubs like Essendon, Carlton, Richmond ect.. live in the past and can't admit that there sh*t at the moment ??

gO.SainTs
Club Player

At school on Tuesday, one of the teachers is a Bombers supporter, and once I told her we're going to win, she laughs in my face and says "Ha! Only one premiership!" Can't wait to see her on Monday....gonna laugh right back in HER face.

Bombers supporters should really accept the fact that they lost to us. I read in a different thread that their cheersquad were throwing bottles and rubbish on the ground at the end of the game :roll:

Oh When the Saints
Saintsational Legend

:lol: :lol:

Some of those comments are so unbelievably ignorant that it's hilarious.

There was one I HAD to address:
I started giving it to Riewodlt and her and her pathetic boyfriend had the nerve to say "Riewodlt is better than Lucas!" In that instance, I was quick to turn around and remind both of them that Lucas has a Premiership medallion, All-Australian, 7goals in one quarter and 64 goals in a non-top 8 side. What's Riewodlt got to show for?
Riewoldt has 2 All-Australians, a Leigh Matthews Trophy, 4 B&F's and 65 goals in a top 8 side.

And he's 5 years younger.

They should only play AFL games now when it's raining. Slow games of footy are so much better to watch.
Dal_Santos_Gal
Saintsational Legend

Re: BomberBlitz Fallout

Reiwolt get the f--- up you diving mofo and stop throwing your arms around while your at it like you've been shot.

You umpires love child c***.

Most looked after player going around.
LMAO, hang on a minute while I pick myself off the floor.

"most looked after player going around"
DOES Matthew Lloyd ring any bells................ *ding ding ding*
All he has to do is a logie winning performance and hit the ground without being touched and he gets a free kick. Look at them sideways and he gets a free kick.

and they reckon Rooey is looked after, the amount of times he can almost get piggy backed, or have has arms chopped off or held and they don't pay them.

MATTHEW Lloyd = AFL's love child.. (without any doubt)

Of all the star forwards in the AFL, Lloyd benefits most in the free-kicks department. He's managed 26 free kicks for himself
The majority of Lloyd's free kicks have been awarded to him inside Essendon's 50-metre zone.
http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2004/08/ ... 50246.html
August 21st 2004
Last edited by Dal_Santos_Gal on Sat 01 Mar 2008 1:20pm, edited 1 time in total.

In Ross Get lost!

I am excited to stay at St Kilda and this is a great result for the Club and all our fans. I’m proud to be part of the Saints and am pleased to be playing football with the Clubâ€