Fiora: Is he still soft???

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

saint66au wrote:Whover edited the Saints 2007 Highlights on afl.com obviously rates him..

3 marks and a goal in a five minute package.
I never said he wasn't in our best 22.....doesn't mean I like him, just I respect him more than I did in 06 or 05 for that matter.

No doubt the Fiona tag and Pavlich tag he wore everywhere he went at Tiggerland did his head in for many years, to his credit he's shaken that off and just concentrated on playing serviceable footy - sometimes even good footy!

Huzzad
Club Player

Fiora had a real decent season. Became one of my fav players after some great games. His accuracy on goal is not best on the run, but correct me if I'm wrong, he only missed one or two from set shots all season (at least from the games I saw). He ended up with 12 for the year, right? Anyway, he can go up and down with form, but had a great year. Also got 2 or 3 mark of the year noms this year too which were great to watch. Looking forward to see him build and become even better. Go Fi!

ttufc7
Club Player

I was never a big fan of his but he has really turned me around after last season. Of course he has a few troubles with consistency but after getting some good games under his belt last year should be full of confidence so hopefully with a few good games early that consistency should come. IMO he is a lot to offer, he has pace has a good leap and likes to play attacking football and kick goals. If he irons out a few of his problems (consistency and goal kicking) he can be a very important part of this team. If you need any proof of what he is capable of watch this highlights package

http://bigpondvideo.com/afl/41604

Hawkesbury Saint
Club Player

I have always enjoyed watching him, even during his much maligned days. :D I have rated him all along hoping and praying that he would show his true ability. I am waiting for him to crack a gamrewide open. I honestly beleive he can, though I am prepared to admit this may simply be my hope talking. :oops:

He did have a good season but sorry, I'm not content. :? His kicking on goal was woeful - this is an area he must address and a way in which I beleive he will one day crack a game wide open.

I found myself saying on many occasions - "If only this guy really believed in himself he could be a champion."

I love watching Aaron in action. I look forward to his 2008! I would love to see him do well as a supporter. I would love to see him do well for his team mates. Most of all, I would lolve to see him do well for himself.

I loved watching George Young and there are things about Aaron that are reminiscent of George's play and perhaps confidence early on. Perhaps I enjoy Aaron because I idolised George. :idea:

I really rate him. I don't mind if he simply is my project player, but I'll scream as loud as I can from Darwin to see him really shine in the way I beleive he can.