More trade whispers

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Scoop
Club Player

fonz_#15 wrote:i hope blake does piss the cats off and go to the tiges..serve the pricks right..
Why would that be fonz?

IMO Geelong did the right thing. Picked an experienced ruckman in good form to tackle two big experienced ruckmen in Lade and Brogan ....over an inexperienced Blake, who doesn't do much around the ground and who was pretty weak in his last game.

If I were a Geelong supporter, I would be very happy with that selection. Showed they meant business. The fact they won by 119 points is irrelevant.

Same with Kickett in 1993. To win a premiership you have to make the tough decisions.

Having said all that, I can understand Blake's disappointment.

Extra! Extra! Read all about it......no I don't want to read about it anymore!!!
n1ck
Saintsational Legend

I thought Blake was still contracted, and therefore cant nominate for the PSD.

King is out of contract and can.

stinger
Saintsational Legend

n1ck wrote:I thought Blake was still contracted, and therefore cant nominate for the PSD.

both are out of contract i think....

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
Scoop
Club Player

n1ck wrote:I thought Blake was still contracted, and therefore cant nominate for the PSD.

Both King and Blake are out of contract.

Extra! Extra! Read all about it......no I don't want to read about it anymore!!!
RoseInOz
Club Player

Ben Hudson and Meeson

News here from the Crows about Ben Hudson and Meeson

http://www.afl.com.au/Season2007/News/N ... wsId=52249

Ghost Like
Saintsational Legend

Eastern wrote:I heard of some ripper trades, but I've been sworn to secrecy until 3.00pm on Friday.

I'll tell you all then :wink: !!
Unfortunately I do not know enough about websites etc but would it be possible to incorporate a "VAULT" into this site so when people do have information like this they can "Put it in the VAULT" ala Seinfeld and then reveal it in due course. This way they protect their source and add some intrigue and substance to these posts.

I don't for a second doubt Eastern's claim but it is not just for this post it is for anyone...I believe there are some very well connected people on here as well as some very educated footy affianados and something like a "VAULT" would sort the wheat from the chaff.

Is it possible? Obviously the post in the "VAULT" would be dated and any edits (including time edited) would be visible.