Mike Sheahan's Top 50

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Beej
Saintsational Legend

You guys tried ripping tape off your lower legs without shaving/waxing beforehand? It kills.

And it looks a bit weird when you've only got the bottom half of your lower leg shaved so you may as well go the whole way.

Most footy players wax their legs these days I reckon. It is the 21st century after all.

Sam23
SS Life Member

Re: Mike Sheahan's Top 50

SaintBot wrote:
Sam23 wrote:
Saints43 wrote:
SaintBot wrote: travis cloke above nick dal santo :roll:

and how the hell hird features is beyond me
Travis Cloke won a best and fairest. Works hard despite not having silky skills. Gets the job done.

NDS has nice hair and waxed legs.
Agree.

Anybody who shaves their legs are terrible players.
at Geelong Grammer iv heard the 1st 18 have to wax/shave their legs
I was being Sarcastic...

Beej
Saintsational Legend

I've got no problem with the top 5 or with Scarlett being in there. I'd probably have Scarlett higher than Bartel.

Cornerstone of every premiership side is their defence and I've never seen a full-back in the same mould. He'd be the best in my time imo, and I've seen Silvagni in his pomp. He's a modern-day attacking, running and creating full-back.

If I was building a football team from scratch Scarlett would be in my top 3 picks in the competition. Unfortunate that someone of his quality will ever win a Brownlow but if ever there was a full-back deserving of one, Scarlett would be it.

midas_touch
Club Player

There are a few things which I cannot understand in the top 50, but it isnt really a credible ranking system anyway. Its painfully obvious Shehean has been shooting loads over Geelong. How Cameron Mooney gets before Riewoldt really annoys the s*** out of me. With Geelong's midfield service, Riewoldt would have easily got 70+ goals.

Trust the Midas Touch

"My heart is at St.Kilda, I've been here seven years, I only wanted to play for them." (Fraser Gehrig, 27/11/2007)
Bevan Shorluey
Club Player

roo+hayes=flag wrote:Kicks Handballs Tackles Marks Goals Behinds

Roo 293 68 20 194 42 26
Mooney 242 88 25 191 67 38
Lucus 292 66 31 159 61 28
Franklin 201 92 49 123 73 62

Clearly these players had much better years than Roo. But next year he'll show them
based on goals kicked, yes, clearly they did. or are we basing it only on possessions? :roll:

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

midas_touch wrote:There are a few things which I cannot understand in the top 50, but it isnt really a credible ranking system anyway. Its painfully obvious Shehean has been shooting loads over Geelong. How Cameron Mooney gets before Riewoldt really annoys the s*** out of me. With Geelong's midfield service, Riewoldt would have easily got 70+ goals.
Well Mooney got 67 so there isnt much in it.

SaintBot
Saintsational Legend

Re: Mike Sheahan's Top 50

Sam23 wrote:
SaintBot wrote:
Sam23 wrote:
Saints43 wrote:
SaintBot wrote: travis cloke above nick dal santo :roll:

and how the hell hird features is beyond me
Travis Cloke won a best and fairest. Works hard despite not having silky skills. Gets the job done.

NDS has nice hair and waxed legs.
Agree.

Anybody who shaves their legs are terrible players.
at Geelong Grammer iv heard the 1st 18 have to wax/shave their legs
I was being Sarcastic...
i thought so...i was just adding a point :)

midas_touch
Club Player

plugger66 wrote:
midas_touch wrote:There are a few things which I cannot understand in the top 50, but it isnt really a credible ranking system anyway. Its painfully obvious Shehean has been shooting loads over Geelong. How Cameron Mooney gets before Riewoldt really annoys the s*** out of me. With Geelong's midfield service, Riewoldt would have easily got 70+ goals.
Well Mooney got 67 so there isnt much in it.
I meant 70+ in the home and away season.

Trust the Midas Touch

"My heart is at St.Kilda, I've been here seven years, I only wanted to play for them." (Fraser Gehrig, 27/11/2007)