The cuz (Cousins) allegedly has "done it again"...

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

johnpeterbudgefanclub
Club Player

The cuz (Cousins) allegedly has "done it again"...

Word is, Cousins caught out up in Broome.

GONE!

More to follow..........
Last edited by johnpeterbudgefanclub on Sat 29 Sep 2007 7:56pm, edited 1 time in total.

Solar
Saintsational Legend

can you change the opening title cause I thought it was refering to winmar.

Anyway I thought this rumour had been around for awhile

FQF
loyal in the good times and bad
In richo I trust

2013 trade/draft best ever?
Billings - future brownlow medallist Longer - future best ruck
Dunstan - future captain Eli - future cult hero
Acres - future norm smith
johnpeterbudgefanclub
Club Player

Yeah sorry Solar just remembered about Nicky's nickname......absolutely no reference to the champ.

Solar
Saintsational Legend

johnpeterbudgefanclub wrote:Yeah sorry Solar just remembered about Nicky's nickname......absolutely no reference to the champ.
no worries mate, sorry the first thing I thought when I saw a pies supporter writing about cuz..... anyway.....

FQF
loyal in the good times and bad
In richo I trust

2013 trade/draft best ever?
Billings - future brownlow medallist Longer - future best ruck
Dunstan - future captain Eli - future cult hero
Acres - future norm smith
saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

cheers for the info.

No doubt the AFL will force any mention of his name to be removed from all internet sites by tomorrow!!!

i am Melbourne Skies - sometimes Blue Skies, Grey Skies, even Partly Cloudy Skies.
Carl Mynott
Club Player

Probably the main reason he has gone back to the States...a relapse....

The more things change the more they stay the same
Saints Premiers 2008
Saintsational Legend

Edited by mod due to very poor taste

"It's a work in progress," Lyon said.
Dis Believer
Saintsational Legend
Location: The terraces at Moorabbin, in the pouring rain.......

I wonder if all those that collapsed to their knees, tugging at their forelocks at his imperious return will still be blinded to what an incredible oxygen thief is this human flotsam.

The heavy metal artist formerly known as True Believer!
IF you look around the room and can't identify who the sucker is, then it's probably you!
saintsRrising
Saintsational Legend

Well evidently Cousins has not even had a "first strike" yet?????

So if caught.......last time he was not actually caught but was obviously too spaced out to train properly....this would only be his first strike????? :roll:

Though maybe the Eagles would take a dimmer view...but then again with Judd gone maybe not????

Flying the World in comfort thanks to FF Points....
joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

Ice is an insidiously addictive drug and if Cousins is addicted as has been reported, he deserves all of our sympathy, especially if he has relapsed.

Not many get of this drug and it can destroy lives. Even if you dont like Cousins, think of his mum and dad, he is still their kid, then think how you would feel if your kid was hooked o this s.hite.

A bit of empathy guys. It has nothing to do with football.

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
aussierules0k
Saintsational Legend

Last edited by aussierules0k on Tue 23 Jun 2009 11:19am, edited 1 time in total.

jill
Club Player

Agree with Joffa Boy BUT - he's made choices albeit wrong ones. We don't know how this effected his 2007 season, but Swans lost by 1 goal & Dal the Brownlow. Allowed to play too soon, too easily - & what about his game agst us at end of year ?Perhaps we may have made 8?

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

jill wrote:Agree with Joffa Boy BUT - he's made choices albeit wrong ones. We don't know how this effected his 2007 season, but Swans lost by 1 goal & Dal the Brownlow. Allowed to play too soon, too easily - & what about his game agst us at end of year ?Perhaps we may have made 8?
Couldn't care less.

This is about the scourge of our society, the health of a young man, and the anguish of his family.

It mirrors families all over Australia who have had to fight addiction to one drug or another. I just hope like hell i dont have to go through it.

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
saintpaul74
Club Player

When I was working at the G today I had a person approach me and was told the Cousins was in some strife. He told me abit about it which Im not sure I should mention here.

Carl Mynott
Club Player

saintpaul74 wrote:When I was working at the G today I had a person approach me and was told the Cousins was in some strife. He told me abit about it which Im not sure I should mention here.
Whatever,,,,,

saintpaul74
Club Player

Carl Mynott wrote:
Whatever,,,,,
You can whatever all you want.

Im not prepared to elaborate as I dont know how accurate the information I have is plus theres legal issues at stake.

Im merely saying I also heard about Cousins today so there could be some element of truth to it.

The_Dud
Saintsational Legend

saintsRrising wrote:Well evidently Cousins has not even had a "first strike" yet?????

So if caught.......last time he was not actually caught but was obviously too spaced out to train properly....this would only be his first strike????? :roll:

Though maybe the Eagles would take a dimmer view...but then again with Judd gone maybe not????
i think tho that one of the conditions the AFL put on him to allow him to play again were to stay clean

so maybe its one strike and ur out for him

and Joffaboy, u say we should think of his mum and dad, well maybe Ben should think of his mum and dad, and pull his head out of his ass

thats if the rumour is true of course

All posters are equal, but some posters are more equal than others.
Carl Mynott
Club Player

saintpaul74 wrote:
Carl Mynott wrote:
Whatever,,,,,
You can whatever all you want.

Im not prepared to elaborate as I dont know how accurate the information I have is plus theres legal issues at stake.

Im merely saying I also heard about Cousins today so there could be some element of truth to it.
Whatever

:lol: