Ouch!!!!

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

thejiggingsaint
Saintsational Legend

Ouch!!!!

:cry: Gday folks haven't been around for a wee while due to the Jigster getting kidney stones...May I just say that I wouldn't wish 'em on me worst enemy! Off to the Docs today to get the results of me last ultrasound..hoping its gonna be: "the stones have rolled Davey boy!!"
Hope to be posting regularly again very soon :D
Regards to all my pals on the forum and at the dome
Dave

St Kilda forever 🔴⚪️⚫️ ( God help me)
GrumpyOne

As a three-time sufferer myself Jigster, I concur on the amount of pain involved.

I hope they have moved on, and won't require removal. I know from bitter experience how that is done. :wink:

thejiggingsaint
Saintsational Legend

Ouch!!!!

:shock: :shock: THREE times? Cranny are you some sort of masochist? (don't answer that!!! :wink: ) you poor bugger! Take it from me the Jigster has NOT put a "repeat order" in! As far as I know they've "passed through" (unless the pix tell us something else later today!)
Thanks for your thoughts mate!
Dave

GrumpyOne

A tip Jigster; if you want to avoid the op, drink as much water as you possibly can. 8-)

Cityboy
Club Player

As a once time Sufferer, and after having a nurses digit up my Clack, I simpathise Jiggy
________
Teen videos
Last edited by Cityboy on Mon 07 Mar 2011 6:34am, edited 1 time in total.

evertonfc
Saintsational Legend

Afternoon Jiggster - hope you're feeling better old pal.

I'm sure a brace to McFadden and a nice finish by the YAK made you feel a bit better mate!

WE'RE ALL GOING ON A LEAGUE CUP RUN!

:D

Clueless and mediocre petty tyrant.

thejiggingsaint
Saintsational Legend

Ouch!!!!

:D Funny you should mention the water me old tater! When I was a wage slave at John Sands I had a water bottle at my machine for the whole working day and for years had always drank plenty of the H2o during the day. Having been a "househusband" now for two years I'd got out of the routine I never realised that the bloody things could form in such a short space of time
Needless to say the lesson HAS been learnt!

Superboot
SS Hall of Fame

Hope you are well soon, Dave.

And a nice little win in Owlerton last night.

Snakeman66
Club Player

Re: Ouch!!!!

thejiggingsaint wrote::cry: Gday folks haven't been around for a wee while due to the Jigster getting kidney stones...May I just say that I wouldn't wish 'em on me worst enemy! Off to the Docs today to get the results of me last ultrasound..hoping its gonna be: "the stones have rolled Davey boy!!"
Dave
Gave birth to a small one myself last week.

Morphine is a wonderfull drug.

:D :D :D

Don't dwell on the past.
Look to the future.
Eastern
Saintsational Legend

I do hope all is well, Jiggster !!

thejiggingsaint
Saintsational Legend

Ouch!!!!

Just got back from seeing my GP He says to the jigster; "you have three stones in the kidney" The jigster almost falls from his seat, then the doc says: "sorry Dave wrong report..You're in the clear!"
Jigster then gives loud: "Woo-Hoo!" :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Feeling great folks! Now if you'll excuse me nature calls! (all this water!!)
Thanks for your kindness
Dave :lol:

BakesFan
SS Life Member

Best wishes, Dave! Glad to hear you're now in the clear.
Keep drinking that H20.

GO SAINTS!!!

Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.(Eleanor Roosevelt)
Eastern
Saintsational Legend

Dave !!

Surely you could use a wee nip of some cheap scotch to take that harsh edge off the water :D :wink: !!

Cam1lla
Club Player

thejiggingsaint wrote::cry: Gday folks haven't been around for a wee while due to the Jigster getting kidney stones...May I just say that I wouldn't wish 'em on me worst enemy! Off to the Docs today to get the results of me last ultrasound..hoping its gonna be: "the stones have rolled Davey boy!!"
Dave
nasty. . .i have had a kidney problem but it was a big long scientific word :P

Selhurst Saint
Club Player

Just curious, do you guys get gout as well?

"...If there has been one recurring theme through this whole shocking mess, it has been the misguided, inflated egos and their ill-judged determination to cling to long-standing old boy friendships. The bad advice that has guided the selfish and culpable James Hird has not only punctuated this saga but symbolised it..."
GrumpyOne

Selhurst Saint wrote:Just curious, do you guys get gout as well?
Yep.

Selhurst Saint
Club Player

Poor bugger,

I get gout as well. The doc says I don't know the meaning of the word pain until I get stones. Surely that can't be true. :shock:

"...If there has been one recurring theme through this whole shocking mess, it has been the misguided, inflated egos and their ill-judged determination to cling to long-standing old boy friendships. The bad advice that has guided the selfish and culpable James Hird has not only punctuated this saga but symbolised it..."
ausfatcat
Saintsational Legend

how do you get kidney stones?

and what eactly is gout?

GrumpyOne

Selhurst Saint wrote:Poor bugger,

I get gout as well. The doc says I don't know the meaning of the word pain until I get stones. Surely that can't be true. :shock:
Oh yes it can.

Trust me, you don't want to find out just how much.

Selhurst Saint
Club Player

GrumpyOne wrote:

Oh yes it can.

I am off to pour myself a big glass of water. :(

GrumpyOne

Selhurst Saint wrote:
GrumpyOne wrote:

Oh yes it can.

I am off to pour myself a big glass of water. :(
Two litres a day keeps the stones at bay.

ausfatcat
Saintsational Legend

from wikipedia

Peter Baulman (Australia) had a kidney stone removed from his right kidney in December 2003 at The Gold Coast Hospital, Southport, Queensland, Australia, weighing 356 g (12.5 oz) and measuring at its widest point, 11.86 cm (4.66 in). It holds the Guinness world record for largest and heaviest kidney stone removed from a human being.

poor bugger

GrumpyOne

Mind you, the last time I had a kidney stone attack, (renal colic to the educated), I was in casualty at Monash, and they wheeled in this dead guy and zapped him back to life at the foot of my bed.

I didn't feel quite so bad after that. :wink:

thejiggingsaint
Saintsational Legend

Ouch!!!!

:shock: DEAR God!!!!!!! :shock: I'm now on the 2litres a day regime..with a dram or two of Jamiesons/Tullamore dew between sips!!!!
A most interesting response folks! Never knew what pain was until the stones "rolled" in :wink: ..even worse having them "roll out"!!! I'll tell ya, peeing through a tea sieve and seeing the barstuds leaving is QUITE an experience and not for the faint of heart!
Thanks for your thoughts and for one or two laughs at this awful complaint but I reckon its time to put the thread to bed..What do the rest of you think?
Back to footy anyone? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Love to all as ever
Dave

Selhurst Saint
Club Player

thejiggingsaint wrote::shock: DEAR God!!!!!!! :shock: I'm now on the 2litres a day regime..with a dram or two of Jamiesons/Tullamore dew between sips!!!!
A most interesting response folks! Never knew what pain was until the stones "rolled" in :wink: ..even worse having them "roll out"!!! I'll tell ya, peeing through a tea sieve and seeing the barstuds leaving is QUITE an experience and not for the faint of heart!
Thanks for your thoughts and for one or two laughs at this awful complaint but I reckon its time to put the thread to bed..What do the rest of you think?
Back to footy anyone? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Love to all as ever
Dave
No. I think this thread is rather relevant.

Sometimes following StKilda is like passing a stone.