Wanted Grand Final Ticket

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

barks4eva
Saintsational Legend

Wanted Grand Final Ticket

I have a friend who is in tears, she is a Geelong supporter, she desperately wants to go the Grand Final

If anyone can help out with at least just one legitimate ticket to the game, please let me know ASAP

Any help would be greatly appreciated

DO THE MATHS AND THE SQUARES ARE ALL ROOTED.
CURLY
Saintsational Legend

I got two through a friend who is a AFL member for my parents in law and they are having second thoughts as they think they might get asked to show there membership at this stage there not going.

NO IFS OR BUTS HARVS IS KING OF THE AFL
riccardo
Saintsational Legend

Got a mate at work, Geelong supporter and simply cannot get a ticket.

Pretty impossible unless you are an SC, AFL or MCC member.

fingers
Saintsational Legend

I've got uncles-in-law who didn't buy Geelong SC memberships because they never thought the cats would make it. Now they cant get tickets anywhere. Pisser.

GrumpyOne

fingers wrote:I've got uncles-in-law who didn't buy Geelong SC memberships because they never thought the cats would make it. Now they cant get tickets anywhere. Pisser.
So the only reason you buy a membership is to get GF tickets if your club has a chance of making it?

So thats what I have been doing wrong for the past 30 years. :shock:

st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

GrumpyOne wrote:
fingers wrote:I've got uncles-in-law who didn't buy Geelong SC memberships because they never thought the cats would make it. Now they cant get tickets anywhere. Pisser.
So the only reason you buy a membership is to get GF tickets if your club has a chance of making it?

So thats what I have been doing wrong for the past 30 years. :shock:
its called being geelong fans only in it if theres somthing in it for them :roll:

"The team that wins in the most positions and makes the least amount of mistakes, usually wins the game." -- Allan Jeans

http://westernsaints.wordpress.com/
saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

Re: Wanted Grand Final Ticket

barks4eva wrote:I have a friend who is in tears, she is a Geelong supporter, she desperately wants to go the Grand Final

If anyone can help out with at least just one legitimate ticket to the game, please let me know ASAP

Geez barks, where have you been?

That's about only your third post in the past week, she must be keeping you busy!!!

Maybe call the AFL and ask how much they'd be prepared to sell those ridicoulously priced $2,000 Centre Square pacakages for on Saturday if they aren't sold out??

i am Melbourne Skies - sometimes Blue Skies, Grey Skies, even Partly Cloudy Skies.
GrumpyOne

saintspremiers wrote:
barks4eva wrote:I have a friend who is in tears, she is a Geelong supporter, she desperately wants to go the Grand Final

That's about only your third post in the past week, she must be keeping you busy!!!
B4E's got a girlfriend B4E's got a girlfriend!

barks4eva
Saintsational Legend

GrumpyOne wrote:
saintspremiers wrote:

B4E's got a girlfriend B4E's got a girlfriend!
Nah still on the inflatable's, she's just a good friend, already attached with two little one's

DO THE MATHS AND THE SQUARES ARE ALL ROOTED.
GrumpyOne

barks4eva wrote: Nah still on the inflatable's, she's just a good friend, already attached with two little one's
Has she considered implants?

Armoooo
Saintsational Legend

GrumpyOne wrote:
barks4eva wrote: Nah still on the inflatable's, she's just a good friend, already attached with two little one's
Has she considered implants?
Well if she doesn't get that GF ticket she should have a bit of money spare...

ROBERT HARVEY A.K.A The Great Man, Banger, Harves, Ol' Man River...
384 games, 4 B&F's, 3 EJ Whitten Medals, St.Kilda Captain, 2 Time Brownlow Medalist, 8 Time All Australian, 2nd Highest Brownlow votes poller.... The greatest of ALL TIME!!