Cousins - we couldn't cope with him, even at half fitness

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:
Teflon wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
stinger wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
stinger wrote:i found your posts to be insulting p66...as they were meant to be....jd has you pegged......
Well your wrong. If I wanted to have a personal go at you I would have. I was saying that what you and JD said was crap. Simple as that.
no...i'm usually not wrong on judging pple....you were insulting...and you meant to be......i have a long memory.....
What does that mean. Are you going to track me down. If you want I will send you my address and you can come over for a beer to discuss.
Plugger...he has a long memory for EVERYONE......he doesd this to EVERYONE....the facts he and Jeff agree says a lot...

Your posts in this thread and the accuracy in responding to the rubbish innuendo in the thread were and are spot on.

If people want to fight you because you view their post as cr@p ...you gotta wonder about the upstairs dept on them..... :wink:

got up your nose have i ...that's because i have you worked out.

.just because a poster says that i have threatened him..doesn't make it so you jerkoff.......where have i said that i wanted to fight him ffs.....

and of course its rubbish...absolute rubbish to suggest that a clean living boy like our benny would ever use drugs...... :roll: :roll: :roll: ...you really are a clown....
Does anyone have the power to shut this thread down. i am off to bed to think about 2008. Good night all. have a good weekend.

Teflon
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:
Teflon wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
stinger wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
stinger wrote:i found your posts to be insulting p66...as they were meant to be....jd has you pegged......
Well your wrong. If I wanted to have a personal go at you I would have. I was saying that what you and JD said was crap. Simple as that.
no...i'm usually not wrong on judging pple....you were insulting...and you meant to be......i have a long memory.....
What does that mean. Are you going to track me down. If you want I will send you my address and you can come over for a beer to discuss.
Plugger...he has a long memory for EVERYONE......he doesd this to EVERYONE....the facts he and Jeff agree says a lot...

Your posts in this thread and the accuracy in responding to the rubbish innuendo in the thread were and are spot on.

If people want to fight you because you view their post as cr@p ...you gotta wonder about the upstairs dept on them..... :wink:

.just because a poster says that i have threatened him..doesn't make it so you jerkoff.......where have i said that i wanted to fight him ffs.....

and of course its rubbish...absolute rubbish to suggest that a clean living boy like our benny would ever use drugs...... :roll: :roll: :roll: ...you really are a clown....
Thats it!

Im going into the bedroom now to dustoff my Barry Cougar Karate outfit I wore when I won state titles.

I will meet you out the front of your place in 10 mins (I'll wear a red headband so you recognise me)

Pop the kettle on can ya? :lol: beating you into submission may take a while.

Ta.

“Yeah….nah””
stinger
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:[

Does anyone have the power to shut this thread down. i am off to bed to think about 2008. Good night all. have a good weekend.
as i said if you can't stand the heat........flower off....

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
Grimfang
Club Player

Enrico_Misso wrote:Seeing Cousins play so well in the second half was nauseating.

The man is piece of low-life scum.

A drug abuser.
A serial pisshead.
A known associate of criminals.

He is a tainted person.
And he carries a tainted premiership medallion won under false pretences.

Basically a turd of a human being.
Should not have been playing this season, along with Kerr. I could have sworn the charge "bringing the game into disrepute" could not have been better used than in the case of these two.

Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons; for you are a quick and tasty morsel.
stinger
Saintsational Legend

Teflon wrote:
stinger wrote:
Teflon wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
stinger wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

Thats it!

Im going into the bedroom now to dustoff my Barry Cougar Karate outfit I wore when I won state titles.

I will meet you out the front of your place in 10 mins (I'll wear a red headband so you recognise me)

Pop the kettle on can ya? :lol: beating you into submission may take a while.

Ta.
i will wait with baited breath...fw....

JeffDunne

plugger66 wrote:
JeffDunne wrote:plugger, in fairness, your entry into this thread wasn't one of your best efforts.
Why because Ithought it was crap that he had taken a performance enhancing drug at half time. Sorry about that.
C'mon plugger. Be real for a moment.

Do you seriously think posting Crap, Crap, Crap is disagreeing?

Others in this thread managed to disagree without trying to flame.

stinger
Saintsational Legend

Grimfang wrote:
Enrico_Misso wrote:Seeing Cousins play so well in the second half was nauseating.

The man is piece of low-life scum.

A drug abuser.
A serial pisshead.
A known associate of criminals.

He is a tainted person.
And he carries a tainted premiership medallion won under false pretences.

Basically a turd of a human being.
Should not have been playing this season, along with Kerr. I could have sworn the charge "bringing the game into disrepute" could not have been better used than in the case of these two.

agreed.....at least some on here have a proper view of the world....

stinger
Saintsational Legend

JeffDunne wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
JeffDunne wrote:plugger, in fairness, your entry into this thread wasn't one of your best efforts.
Why because Ithought it was crap that he had taken a performance enhancing drug at half time. Sorry about that.
C'mon plugger. Be real for a moment.

Do you seriously think posting Crap, Crap, Crap is disagreeing?

Others in this thread managed to disagree without trying to flame.
plugger's lost me.....

Teflon
Saintsational Legend

SORRY GUYS THREAD LOCKED DUE TO STUPIDITY OF BARRY "STINGER" DAWSON.
\END RANT....CLOSEFILE.

“Yeah….nah””
stinger
Saintsational Legend

Teflon wrote:SORRY GUYS THREAD LOCKED DUE TO STUPIDITY OF BARRY "STINGER" DAWSON.
\END RANT....CLOSEFILE.

f-wit..........

Teflon
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:
Teflon wrote:SORRY GUYS THREAD LOCKED DUE TO STUPIDITY OF BARRY "STINGER" DAWSON.
\END RANT....CLOSEFILE.

f-wit..........
you naughty little monkey.....re-opening my locked thread like that.....

back in ure cage.....

oh...btw......Pluggers not "lost" you....you did that all by your lonesome... :lol:

“Yeah….nah””
snippa
Club Player

What a sad pathetic thread this turned out to be........

I'm giving this place the flick for a while

Are we adults or 10 year olds?

See ya in a few weeks :cry:

I am the king of the divan
westcoastwizard
Club Player

Guys just a quick one I know you guys hate cuz fair enough he has used drugs but they were not performance enhancing drugs. Since his return he has been tested at training, after games, before games and from all sources has been clean. Im very interested to know who the TOP MELBOURNE CLUB where there has been a wide use of drugs. I bet if it was the Eagles it would be all over the news.

Grimfang
Club Player

They did name the club. The AFL has since taken out an injunction preventing any further naming of the club. You can see their colours if you take a stroll in the park and pay close attention to the ground though....

Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons; for you are a quick and tasty morsel.
Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

westcoastwizard wrote:Guys just a quick one I know you guys hate cuz fair enough he has used drugs but they were not performance enhancing drugs. Since his return he has been tested at training, after games, before games and from all sources has been clean. Im very interested to know who the TOP MELBOURNE CLUB where there has been a wide use of drugs. I bet if it was the Eagles it would be all over the news.

No wcw, I don't hate 'cuz', I DESPISE him and everything he stands for.

I cannot tell you the absolute despair I have when I see little kids dressed in WCE jumpers with Benny-boy's number on their back They idolize him, the magnificent role-model that he is.
As for the AFL and the WCE, what a disgrace. Your Club admits that they knew he had a 'problem' last year and what did they do? They shut up and said nothing. Apparently, if his ex-girlfriend didn't dob him in this year he most likely would have played in Round 1 so spare me the bs about him 'seeing the light' and turning his life around!

Has the smirking turd ever publicly admitted what he has done? NO
Has the smirking turd ever publicly apologized for what he has done? NO
Has the smirking turd ever publicly told his adoring followers not to do 'substances'? He won't even admit he used DRUGS

As for your beloved club the WCE, what is their responsibility? How many cases of inappropriate behaviour have they and will they continue to 'cover-up'? I'm still waiting for them to release the medical report that will clear the name of 'flatline' Fletcher. Should I hold my breath?

The (w)AFL may allow them to get away with this sort of behaviour but some of us don't have to accept being treated with such disdain and contempt.

WCW, I don't know your particular circumstances but if I could assume you are a parent of a 20+ year old daughter, would you be happy for her to 'go out' with Benny-boy?

I'm sorry to rant at you like this but I have had enough of the lauding of Benny-boy. Yes he is a champion footballer but there is more to life than being able to run and kick a footy. When you accept the money, publicity and accolades that come with being a 'pin-up boy' of a club, you also have to accept the associated responsiblilty that goes with it.

If you don't think so, ask Chris Judd and Robert Harvey.

TimeToShineFellas
SS Hall of Fame

Grimfang wrote:They did name the club. The AFL has since taken out an injunction preventing any further naming of the club.
Futher proof that they are trying to protect their "brand"

Memo to all at AFL: Dont worry about protecting the "brand". YOU have STUFFED UP the "BRAND" already.

Issue yourself all with termination papers. I will be happy to send you a copy of today's Jobs Section in the Saturday Age.

Pack of idiots.....

loriswa
Club Player

Some of the anti-Blake people in this thread, need to go back an watch the tape of last night's game. First half Cousin's hardly got a touch because Blake wore him like a glove - he did a credible job

Second half..... obviously IMHO...as a result of of John Worsfold's superior coaching nouse. The word was obviously out to knock the tag off Cousins.

As I say watch the replay carefully.... see how many Eagles players put Blake down during the third quarter he was ran through continually, collected & blocked( :shock: :shock: :shock: ) off Cousins so often and physically it took it's toll on him.

Smart coaching I say by Worsfold....dumb by our coach by leaving Blake on Cousins so long when he had the stuffing knocked off him.

RL appears a little inflexible at times. Didn't appear to have a "B" plan for Blake when Cousins started to run riot. I think it would have been better to rest Blake for some time to get his body back in order. Then throw him into the ruck in that final quarter.... a much better option than Clarke when the effort was needed.

aussierules0k
Saintsational Legend

westcoastwizard wrote:Guys just a quick one I know you guys hate cuz fair enough he has used drugs but they were not performance enhancing drugs.
Respect for posting here westcoastwizard. But let's get one thing straight. Ice IS performance enhancing of the highest order. More so than all the anabolic steroids you could eat in a year. You could take the stuff today and be still going at full tilt in 3 days. Unfortunately I've seen the effects this drug has. Obviously the AFL don't really know much about ice. They seem to think it's a bit of speed. It aint. It's far stronger than your run of the mill speed. Speed addicts talk alot and are edgy. Ice addicts talk your whole face off and are like caged rats climbing the walls. Ask the doctors at the local hospital... it takes 4-6 ppl to hold down an out of control ice addict - 6 ppl. Now tell us it's not performance enhancing.

Do I hate him? Not at all. He's just a kid. But - I reckon there should be full investigation as to when he was under the influence. Any Brownlow points awarded by umpires should be stripped away. Big questions about his finals appearance last year. Big questions... any one else in the team on the stuff? Do the current tests pick up ice? Are there masking drugs? Can I trust the AFL to tell us if he was high in the last GF?

The point here is, Cuz was addicted badly. You only get addicted by taking drugs daily. He would've been pumped 24/7.

Oh When the Saints
Saintsational Legend

Six pages, with plenty of abuse, baiting and a thread that was off topic until a0k rescued it.

Start another one on Cousins if you want to continue ... this thread is locked.

They should only play AFL games now when it's raining. Slow games of footy are so much better to watch.