Brad Hill - 3 more years

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

B.M
Saintsational Legend

Re: Brad Hill - 3 more years

Sainter Dad

LDU

Is fair square in our sights

SaintWiki
Club Player

Brad Hill loves footy and loves to run, but under Brett Ratten the players ahead of him were never encouraged enough to keep offering multiple leads which is necessary when dodging, weaving and bouncing at his speed. Week after week after week I would watch this circus with our squad just standing around like stale bottles of p*ss watching him with their mouths open. Then on this forum I would read comment after comment about him not hitting the non-existent-targets with his kicks.

It got so bad that he started to demonstrate that he really was not enjoying himself at all. When Ross Lyon arrived the whole thing changed and I guesstimate that he encouraged Liam Henry to come to the Saints so his work could be fully utilised. Liam was living with Brad's family when he first arrived (may still be) and it's very obvious to me they just love playing together.

Just as well he was making really good money under his contract otherwise he'd have be out of here as it was under Brett.

Sainter_Dad
Saintsational Legend

B.M wrote: Fri 10 May 2024 9:34am Sainter Dad

LDU

Is fair square in our sights
Okay - but Brad will now be on a lot lower $$$ than it took to get him over - which Super Star was Banging Down the door to be a RW&B whilst Brad was being paid the big bucks??

“Youth ages, immaturity is outgrown, ignorance can be educated, and drunkenness sobered, but stupid lasts forever.”

― Aristophanes

If you have a Bee in your Bonnet - I can assist you with that - but it WILL involve some smacking upside the head!
B.M
Saintsational Legend

No one

Because he was taking the big cheque

Sainter_Dad
Saintsational Legend

B.M wrote: Fri 10 May 2024 4:41pm No one

Because he was taking the big cheque
Ha Ha

We had the Superannuation brigade lining up - Now with the talent coming through we may stand a chance.

“Youth ages, immaturity is outgrown, ignorance can be educated, and drunkenness sobered, but stupid lasts forever.”

― Aristophanes

If you have a Bee in your Bonnet - I can assist you with that - but it WILL involve some smacking upside the head!
seano1
Club Player

Be a great contract extension…..he’s a tremendous mentor to the young guys …look at the way he’s goes to Darcy when he’s done some good plays or even made a mistake….that’s what we need from our elders , educate the young players coming through.
As for petes sake people he’s and outside runner he’s not there to be a tackling machine