Umpires

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

CURLY
Saintsational Legend

Re: Umpires

The_Dud wrote: Sat 23 Mar 2024 9:27am
CURLY wrote: Fri 22 Mar 2024 9:28am
The_Dud wrote: Fri 22 Mar 2024 8:49am Leigh Fisher, great Saints man, always looks after us!

We got looked after by the umps last year by a record margin, this year is shaping up the same!

Not sure who made Curly look sillier last night, the umps or Tim Membrey!
No one made me look silly. Your petty personal attacks make you look stupid. Great to see Membrey back he is very important to our side seems you have an issue with him playing.

As for the umpires they were ok not great it's amazing how you can't lose when you get free kicks.
True, no one made you look silly, you do that all on your own :D

Whether it’s your clueless umpiring takes, or claiming you’re an ITK who knows the truth about Membrey, labelling him selfish and declaring a number of times he’ll never play for the club again, you are truly the laughing stock of this place!

Everytime Membrey runs out on the ground, or kicks a goal, or his mates get around him, must be a dagger through your heart.

At least it gives you something else to spit your dummy out about at home while watching :D

Very happy to see Membrey playing a massive hole in our side. I don’t agree with what his life choices.

NO IFS OR BUTS HARVS IS KING OF THE AFL
Sainternist
Saintsational Legend

Filth supporters have been crying their eyes out blaming the umpires for their loss since Thursday night. Not sure when we’ll hear the end of it. Sorest losers!

Curb your enthusiasm - you’re a St.Kilda supporter!!
Sainter_Dad
Saintsational Legend

Sainternist wrote: Sat 23 Mar 2024 11:57am Filth supporters have been crying their eyes out blaming the umpires for their loss since Thursday night. Not sure when we’ll hear the end of it. Sorest losers!
You mean that it was 30-16 - because of their clean spoils - like that on Higgins in the square??

“Youth ages, immaturity is outgrown, ignorance can be educated, and drunkenness sobered, but stupid lasts forever.”

― Aristophanes

If you have a Bee in your Bonnet - I can assist you with that - but it WILL involve some smacking upside the head!
Yorkeys
Saintsational Legend

Sainternist wrote: Sat 23 Mar 2024 11:57am Filth supporters have been crying their eyes out blaming the umpires for their loss since Thursday night. Not sure when we’ll hear the end of it. Sorest losers!
Gee coming in at 2 for zilch you might think they'd already be all teared out.
It's mean, but I enjoy it when they sob. Then swear.

Sainternist
Saintsational Legend

Yorkeys wrote: Sat 23 Mar 2024 12:47pm
It’s not mean at all. After 2010, many of them have been incredibly disrespectful to St.Kilda and have been rubbing salt into our wounds the whole time. May they all drown in their own river of tears!

saynta
Saintsational Legend

Sainternist wrote: Sat 23 Mar 2024 12:59pm
Yorkeys wrote: Sat 23 Mar 2024 12:47pm
It’s not mean at all. After 2010, many of them have been incredibly disrespectful to St.Kilda and have been rubbing salt into our wounds the whole time. May they all drown in their own river of tears!
I'd rather see them drown in their own piss.

The_Dud
Saintsational Legend

If the shoe was on the other foot there’d be about 4 threads whinging about umpiring.

Glass houses.

All posters are equal, but some posters are more equal than others.
Sainter_Dad
Saintsational Legend

The_Dud wrote: Sat 23 Mar 2024 4:27pm
If the shoe was on the other foot there’d be about 4 threads whinging about umpiring.

Glass houses.
All started by Curly and 75% of the posts would be you and him sniping each other and comparing size in a swinging competition

“Youth ages, immaturity is outgrown, ignorance can be educated, and drunkenness sobered, but stupid lasts forever.”

― Aristophanes

If you have a Bee in your Bonnet - I can assist you with that - but it WILL involve some smacking upside the head!
Sainternist
Saintsational Legend

Sainter_Dad wrote: Sat 23 Mar 2024 5:06pm

Glass houses.
All started by Curly and 75% of the posts would be you and him sniping each other and comparing size in a swinging competition
Are the The Dud and Curly the same poster? I’m visualising a Jekyll and Hyde personality behind the same keyboard lol

Sainter_Dad
Saintsational Legend

Sainternist wrote: Sun 24 Mar 2024 1:24pm
Sainter_Dad wrote: Sat 23 Mar 2024 5:06pm

Glass houses.
Are the The Dud and Curly the same poster? I’m visualising a Jekyll and Hyde personality behind the same keyboard lol
I have raised this before - almost as soon as one posts the other follows - maybe they want Internet Karma points to spend at some Internet Cafe somewhere

― Aristophanes