A bit of help from regular game attendees pls

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

mickey
Club Player

A bit of help from regular game attendees pls

Hi All,

Just looking for a bit of advice from fellow Sainters. I'm coming over from SA for a footy trip with 6 others. One of the games is Saints v Roos at Marvel on 4th May. Do you think we should pre-book tickets or we'll get decent seats if we buy on the day ? Cheers

Sainter_Dad
Saintsational Legend

Re: A bit of help from regular game attendees pls

Sorry - Can't give you any advice - 7 tickets are going to be hard to get together closer to the game - you may need 4 and 3.

Additionally

It will depend of if one or both teams get off to a flying start to the season. Tickets may be scarce if The Roos take off, or if we are undefeated at May.

PS - I have to say it - I am after all a Sainter_Dad. In your efforts to secure tickets for this game - May the 4th be with you!

“Youth ages, immaturity is outgrown, ignorance can be educated, and drunkenness sobered, but stupid lasts forever.”

― Aristophanes

If you have a Bee in your Bonnet - I can assist you with that - but it WILL involve some smacking upside the head!
skeptic
Saintsational Legend

Can’t imagine the game will be a sell out so you guys should get in no problem. 7 tickets in a good spot together may be a challenge but my gut says you’ll be ok

SinCitySainter
Club Player

You can get General Admission tickets easily on the day. That will give you access to the third level which is where I always sit even when I have been offered level 2 or 1 seats as I think the view is better from there. It won't be a huge crowd so it shouldn't be an issue. If however you want 7 seats together on level 1 or 2 I would suggest buying in advance.

mickey
Club Player

Thanks everyone for helping out... appreciate it !

samuraisaint
Saintsational Legend

Having been to a lot of Saints Roos games at Marvel, I think you should be fine to buy on the day. Because there is seven of you and you probably want a good vantage point, buy them a couple of weeks before on the ticketmaster website. But getting the tickets won't be an issue.

Your friendly neighbourhood samurai.