Luke Stubbs' perceptive take on Ross at Saints

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

samuraisaint
Saintsational Legend

Luke Stubbs' perceptive take on Ross at Saints

This video was made 11 months ago, before the 2023 Saints had played a match against opposition in anger.
His analysis on what RL might bring to the StKFC turned out to be pretty accurate.
One thing I found very interesting was that he includes data Jake from Saints TV unpacked that during the 2022 season St Kilda were ranked 1st in terms of kicks and 15th in terms of I50s.

It's a good watch. And for those that are interested, he also did a Moneyball video about St. Kilda in 2020 which was also really interesting. with a lot of background and facts related to the StKFC at the time.

I hope he does more videos on the Saints, and footy clubs in general, because they are highly illuminating.

Your friendly neighbourhood samurai.
Lukesaint13

Re: Luke Stubbs' perceptive take on Ross at Saints

Hey Samurai, thanks for the kind words, it really means a lot. I haven’t been too sure of what to do lately, but when I’m passionate about something, I’ll probably end up making another video. I planned to make a season highlights package like the old DVDs they used to send members between 2008-2010, but YouTube wasn’t having any of it. Either way, I hope you’re doing well, and hopefully, we do well this year.