Dave McNamara

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

CQ SAINT
Saintsational Legend

Dave McNamara

Just want you to know I've replied
The message is lingering in the outbox.
I hope you are well.

Very pleased you made contact.
Hopefully the message gets through before I get to Melb.

I may bring a friend of ours to complete the trio, if he thinks a long weekend with me could be an adventure worth having.

Dave McNamara
Saintsational Legend
Location: Slotting another one from 94.5m out. Opposition flood? Bring it on...! Keep the faith Saintas!

Re: Dave McNamara

That message actually got deleted before I got to it. But could this be what might lure that friend down to Melbs'...? :wink:

https://beat.com.au/now-you-can-meet-we ... -giraffes/

It's Dave, man. Will you open up? I got the stuff with me! -------Who?
Dave, man. Open up ------------------------------------------ -----Dave???
Yeah, Dave. ---------------------------------------------------------Dave's not here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOiG1hAr ... detailpage
skeptic wrote: Tue 30 Jan 2024 8:07pmCongrats to Dave McNamara - hereby dubbed the KNOWINGEST KNOW IT ALL of Saintsational
:mrgreen:
CQ SAINT
Saintsational Legend

Yeah I deleted. I got suspicious about some spam I was sent and just thought I'd take a less direct route.
Not planning to head out to the s*** farm this trip. Im thinking a few tram rides and some inner Melbourne street culture, markets, back packing, park walking and a lane tour would be enough.
Looking at round 6 Dave. Tuesday to Saturday. Free up some time if you can.

Yorkeys
Saintsational Legend

CQ SAINT wrote: Fri 16 Feb 2024 8:19pm Yeah I deleted. I got suspicious about some spam I was sent and just thought I'd take a less direct route.
Not planning to head out to the s*** farm this trip. Im thinking a few tram rides and some inner Melbourne street culture, markets, back packing, park walking and a lane tour would be enough.
Don't dis the wild West so quickly: since last time you looked the airforce base has been converted to an Aussie Bangalore, a new modern shopping mall has been built and collapsed/is collapsing, the largest law enforcement complex on the east coast is nearly completed, there is a posh golf course made from Burnley tunnel excavations built on a former salt pan, the town centre is as multi cultural as London, VFL side made the granny, Racecourse hosts the international stayers and there is a harbour and winery. If you look around town you can find lanes full of character, but you might not be offered coffee and a mural. And there are giraffes. Come on down.

Sainter_Dad
Saintsational Legend

CQ SAINT wrote: Fri 16 Feb 2024 8:19pm Yeah I deleted. I got suspicious about some spam I was sent and just thought I'd take a less direct route.
If you are doing Albert Park - this place is worth a visit for a feed - sounds expensive - is not for the amount of food - if they say feeds 2 - 3 it compares to 3-4 other places

https://thirdwavecafe.com.au/

In February there are 20 sliders for $120.00
A Slab of 20 fluffy brioche sliders made in-house filled with Chunks of Slow Smoked Beef Ribs and Smoked Pulled Pork. Also heaps of Aged Jack Cheddar and Provolone Cheese. Plus a mix of sautéed onions and capsicum. Glazed with garlic butter and toasted. Served on a bed of a mix of fries comprising Waffle, Curly, Sweet Potato & Onion Rings. A Slab of sliders like no other. Enough for 4 to 6.

“Youth ages, immaturity is outgrown, ignorance can be educated, and drunkenness sobered, but stupid lasts forever.”

― Aristophanes

If you have a Bee in your Bonnet - I can assist you with that - but it WILL involve some smacking upside the head!
CQ SAINT
Saintsational Legend

Sainter_Dad wrote: Sat 17 Feb 2024 8:04am
If you are doing Albert Park - this place is worth a visit for a feed - sounds expensive - is not for the amount of food - if they say feeds 2 - 3 it compares to 3-4 other places

https://thirdwavecafe.com.au/

In February there are 20 sliders for $120.00
A Slab of 20 fluffy brioche sliders made in-house filled with Chunks of Slow Smoked Beef Ribs and Smoked Pulled Pork. Also heaps of Aged Jack Cheddar and Provolone Cheese. Plus a mix of sautéed onions and capsicum. Glazed with garlic butter and toasted. Served on a bed of a mix of fries comprising Waffle, Curly, Sweet Potato & Onion Rings. A Slab of sliders like no other. Enough for 4 to 6.

OMG S_D, I've just spent the last 8 weeks in the gym and lost 17kg on a calorie controlled diet, however, by April I might be interested. That looks like a good way to die of a heart attack. I have saved the Cafe link. Cheers

Dis Believer
Saintsational Legend
Location: The terraces at Moorabbin, in the pouring rain.......

Dear god....I literally just got back from the gym and I am having to wipe saliva off my keyboard !!!

That looks awesome....... I just got back down into the 88kg range for the first time since Christmas, with another 3kg to go......

The heavy metal artist formerly known as True Believer!
IF you look around the room and can't identify who the sucker is, then it's probably you!
Sainter_Dad
Saintsational Legend

Hey guys

Congratulations on the progress - just remember

- Diet is just Die with a T
- Dieting doesn't make you live longer - it just feels that way.

[Joking]

But on a serious note - it is places like Third Wave that make the diet a challenge - but also a reward

I lost 35kgs before COVID - now maintain - but have reshaped - building more muscle while losing weight is hard.

Just say no to the Pecan Pie (I know it is almost impossible) and pick meals with more meat than bread

At least if the BBQ platter kills you - you will die almost as happy as if your ticker gives out after a week of solid drinking when the R,W&B hold the Cup

“Youth ages, immaturity is outgrown, ignorance can be educated, and drunkenness sobered, but stupid lasts forever.”

― Aristophanes

If you have a Bee in your Bonnet - I can assist you with that - but it WILL involve some smacking upside the head!
Sainter_Dad
Saintsational Legend

CQ SAINT wrote: Sat 17 Feb 2024 10:12am
OMG S_D, I've just spent the last 8 weeks in the gym and lost 17kg on a calorie controlled diet, however, by April I might be interested. That looks like a good way to die of a heart attack. I have saved the Cafe link. Cheers
I work close enough to there to make the trip - look me up if you want - if we get a few - it makes it soooo much better.

― Aristophanes

CQ SAINT
Saintsational Legend

Sainter_Dad wrote: Sat 17 Feb 2024 7:43pm
CQ SAINT wrote: Sat 17 Feb 2024 10:12am
I work close enough to there to make the trip - look me up if you want - if we get a few - it makes it soooo much better.
Will do, cheers

asiu
Saintsational Legend

.name the ways , thought manipulates the State of Presence away.

.tipara waranta kani nina-tu.
CQ SAINT
Saintsational Legend

asiu wrote: Sun 18 Feb 2024 10:33pm Image
Ok we may get go see some Giraffes, maybe! Lol.

asiu
Saintsational Legend

maybe !!

define 'maybe' for me

:P

CQ SAINT
Saintsational Legend

asiu wrote: Tue 20 Feb 2024 10:25pm Image

maybe !!

define 'maybe' for me

Not likely.

asiu
Saintsational Legend

mmmmm

had that 'feeling' about it !

very good
Round 6 it is then

sans gods galavanting gazelles dressed up as giraffes

i can live with that

maybe.

Dave McNamara
Saintsational Legend
Location: Slotting another one from 94.5m out. Opposition flood? Bring it on...! Keep the faith Saintas!

CQ SAINT wrote: Fri 16 Feb 2024 8:19pmLooking at round 6 Dave. Tuesday to Saturday. Free up some time if you can.
Time freed up. Looking forward to it. :)

And if looking for somewhere to have a bite to eat, this place serves up some interesting food. I've been told that Loris is a regular. :wink:

Of course, as long as one doesn't mind a shared plate...

PS: Bumping one's 'own thread'? Kinda' embarrassing. But also, kinda' fun. :lol:

It's Dave, man. Will you open up? I got the stuff with me! -------Who?
Dave, man. Open up ------------------------------------------ -----Dave???
Yeah, Dave. ---------------------------------------------------------Dave's not here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOiG1hAr ... detailpage
skeptic wrote: Tue 30 Jan 2024 8:07pmCongrats to Dave McNamara - hereby dubbed the KNOWINGEST KNOW IT ALL of Saintsational
:mrgreen:
asiu
Saintsational Legend

WTF are those things ????
with legs up to their neck