Newman's Famous AFL Tipping Competition

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Sanctorum
Club Player

Newman's Famous AFL Tipping Competition

Greg Newman, a passionate Saint living in Brisbane has launched his tipping comp for 2024, thought I'd pass on his email. The more the merrier, if the number of tipsters can be increased to 90 or 100 the prize money will increase substantially.

Hello 'My Footy Tipping' AFL Tipsters!

It's only a few weeks until the start of AFL season 2024. Are you excited?

I just need to know that you are a YES to take part in 2024.

The rules and the one off fee of $50 remain the same.

For a win you get 2 points - if you guess the correct winning margin - you get 1 point. A bonus 2 points if you pick all winners.

PRIZES. The weekly winner is awarded $90 - 2nd place is $60. Plus there are cash prizes for the 'best tipsters' at end of home and away season. Cash amounts to be confirmed.

If you can encourage ONE new family member or friend to take part - that would be great as each year we always lose some tipsters.

NEW TIPSTERS need to register.

Simply go to:

https://myfootytipping.com/tipping/rules-prizes/

Then click on 'Registration'.

If you wish to make an early payment ($50 fee):

EFT: Account name: G James P/L Bank: NAB BSB: 084 391 Account Number: 55656 1946

Kind regards,
Greg Newman
Mob: 0407 750 694
Email: greg@newmedia.com.au

"I am an old man and have known a great many troubles, but most of them never happened."

"Life would be infinitely happier if we could only be born at the age of eighty and gradually approach eighteen."

Mark Twain (1835 - 1910) American writer and humorist