The Fred Basset Report: Getting to the root of the problem + A new sponsor!!!! .

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

AeonFlux
Club Player

The Fred Basset Report: Getting to the root of the problem + A new sponsor!!!! .

But first........... the Fred Basset Report is proud to announce a wonderful new sponsor. :D :D :D

Schaffers' New Zealand Style Deck Products!

Schaffers' New Zealand Style Deck Products.
Got a hole in your deck?
If so, then check out Schaffers' New Zealand Style Deck Sealant Caulk.
Or, for those really beg holes in your deck, there's now Scahffers' African Style Caulk.
And if your deck needs a spruce up, Schaffers' New Zealand Style Deck Sucker is what you need.

As used and recommended by Simon Lethlean.

HarryM wrote: Mon 07 Aug 2023 3:23pmOnya dad! :D

Trunk Monkey. What very motorist needs. Even Volvo drivers. (Actually, especially Volvo drivers. Image :P )

Axial Flux electric motors. With an Axial Flux motor... how could you go wrong? 😎

Guaranteed to work against Daughters of Beaches key forwards! :lol:

For when life just sucks.

As used and recommended by Scotty from Marketing, and saynt Nosher after watching the World Cup penalty shoot out. :mrgreen:

Prez Fred Basset ITK wrote: Wed 24 Jan 2024 1:53pm
Dearest Aeon,

I hope this note finds you well honey. Please ignore any other puff pieces doing the rounds. Here is the true no BS official club release.

Club Statement: The roots of the issue. Satan to depart Club.

St Kilda Football Club and Chief Ejected Officer Simon Satan have agreed to part ways.

The Club’s Bored and Satan have come to a decision that the demands of the Club, the requirements, and fuc us of the role of the CEO have shifted, and it is now an appropriate time to look for a new rooter.

St Kilda President Fred Basset thanked Satan for his six years of rooting for, and at, the Club since entering in the 2018 pre-season as GM of Fuzzball, before being elevated to COO, then CEO in late 2022, and after a role change his CEO position has been designated as Chief Ejected Officer.

The Club has undergone significant changes as a result of the 2022 Fuzzball Program Review which highlighted the need to eradicate our then Fuzztball Department and instead place football at the heart of everything we root for, which we hope will see St Kilda shooting for Premierships before too long.

Satan and the Board share the view that a new CEO would be best placed to drive the club forward.

We wish Satan all the best and thank him for his commitment to the club, and the sins he committed in the St Kilda community.

Satan said he was very appreciative of the opportunity to root for and in the St Kilda Football Club, in football and administration, and 'other roles' over the past sex years.

“It is always a privilege to root in football, and in that regard, I have had a great sex years at St Kilda. I have loved every one.” Satan said.

“I have had the opportunity to root with some fantastic people too, and the members of the Club can feel very proud of the commitment."

"The Club has a new cho ach and a new strategy, and I have agreed with the President that it is time for the Club to seek a new CEO. But rest assured, with all my heart (and any other relevant organs), I will always be rooting for St Kilda. That's just my nature.”

Current Chief Operating Officer Carl Dilena will assume the role of acting CEO. Dilena served 12 years as a Bored Member of the Road Kill Fuzzball Club, including seven years as Massaging Director & Court Jester prior to entering into St Kilda in late 2022. The fans can be assured that he too will be rooting for St Kilda.

Looking forward to seeing you at the footy again next season Aeon honey.

Thoughts, Rodger? <swoon> ................. Image
Thoughts, sayntsationalists...?

Love and Fortius Quo Fidelius,

- Fred.

Yorkeys wrote: Mon 22 Jan 2024 4:34pmIt's tough to dig out of that hole, turn that off course tanker, drag out of the mire. Thank goodness for Fred Bassett
Yorkeys wrote: Mon 13 Mar 2023 6:39pmFred Bassett is fantastic
Vortemortex - the poster whose name firey dares not speak wrote: Thu 01 Dec 2022 6:31amBassett is a genius.

Tim Whitmarsh, the A G Leventis Professor of Greek Culture at the University of Cambridge wrote:
Aeon is where the world’s best best thinkers share their insights into issues of central importance to our times. It is reliably the best place to find content that is punchy, insightful, accessible and always unpredictable.

https://aeon.co/
A top read.

For Loris. :)

He's still here Nosh. :

Lizard Boy! Still even more reviled than Plaid Jresham. :evil:

ReMembering:
Image Image Image Image

----- Rodger ------- Nymeria ------- BakesFan ----------- Aaron
HarryM wrote: Nope never heard of them :roll: