Prime Minister of Belgium married to a former Saint?

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

asiu
Saintsational Legend

Re: Prime Minister of Belgium married to a former Saint?

bwhahahaha @ who are these bunch of scrubbers.

this could be a read to savour

go girl.

.name the ways , thought manipulates the State of Presence away.

.tipara waranta kani nina-tu.
kosifantutti
Saintsational Legend

Chris Stone has passed away. Only 64. RIP.

https://www.parismatch.be/actualites/po ... BK2ZMILBY/

Macquarie Dictionary Word of the Year for 2023 "Kosi Lives"
CQ SAINT
Saintsational Legend

Was that Zorro with the specs? RIP

Devilhead
Saintsational Legend

RIP Chris Stone

P.S. - Belgians are very strange people

The Devil makes work for idle hands!!!
saynta
Saintsational Legend

Rest in Peace Chris mate. Taken too soon.

D.B.Cooper
Club Player

loris wrote: Tue 10 Dec 2019 9:59pm
kosifantutti wrote: Sun 08 Dec 2019 4:44pm
Chris who are these bunch of scrubbers you are introducing me to? Haven’t they been to a Swiss Finishing School to learn how to drink wine?

First - it’s not OK to be photographed with a glass of wine in your hand at formal occasions. Why do you think I carry a handbag with me all the time? It’s to slip my G & T into when I see the paparazzi circling with their cameras. If they have too many photos of you with wine glass in hand at functions, you’ll soon get all the magazines running stories that you’re a bit of a soak. So remember always carry a plastic lined handbag to slip the offending glass of booze into. Go to the loo for a slurp if you need to, out of the sight of prying cameras. Or at least I hope you will be.

Second - Really girls you know zilch about drinking white white. :roll: You hold the glass by the stem. Don’t put your sweaty palms around the bowl of the glass, you are warming the wine up. You are , meant to drink your whites cold, chilled, not at sweaty palm temp. Well done Angela, you are nearly there. You are holding the glass by its stem, but you haven’t completely rid yourself of the habit of wanting to clutch it with you other paw. Just focus Angela, you’ll get the hang of it.

Third - Always check what colour clothes your competition’s (ooophs, friends, heads of state etc) wearing.
Angela, did you and this lady (for want of a better word) with the over the top costume jewellery that I’m chatting to go to a fire sale & all they had left were clothes in the maudlin maroon you are wearing?
Come now girls don’t look like sheep, be bold in your colours. Or like my old mum used to do to make sure she stood out from the masses, wear something over the top, like a ridiculous feathery hat. You know behind Mum’s back, my consort Philip used to call her ‘Old Tits & Feathers. :lol: Also, don’t go to the same hairdresser you two, obviously Angela there wasn’t time enough for your hair to get blow dried and have product put into it. Old cheap costume jewellery outshone you there Angela, is that why you look like you’ve been sucking lemons?

Fourth - if you’ve been to the gym or for a dip in the pool, for goodness sake, dry your hair before you come to functions like this. I’m talking to you with the long straggly dyed black hair. And girlie I can see you are holding your wine glass incorrectly, even though you are trying to hide it from my sight.

Silly Boris Johnson, trying to Brexit us Poms from your countries with better weather than ours in the UK. I’m so concerned with what will happen to females in Europe without constant contact with us British women to educate you on class, style and how to act in public.

Now a word of advice girls, whilst I’m talking about sweaty palms. See the bloke behind Chris with the Boris hair style. Don’t shake hands with him, he’s got hot, pudgy, sweaty hands, and he holds the handshake just a little too long. Also he’s got the creepy habit of putting his hot sweaty palm on the small of your back to guide you along..... the chauvinist creep. I thought I’d got rid of pawing heads of state like that when that other lizard from Australia got chucked out ........ now what was his name? Buster Keaton I think.

Now come on girls hands off the bowl & onto the stem of the glass when drinking whites.
Life lessons 101.

That is pure gold Loris.

Had read this sometime ago but forgot how witty and informative it was. Are you familiar with the term “only old gossips hold their wine glass by the bowl”?

I am quite befuddled by the restaurants that now serve white wines in a stemless glass, I blame Bormioli and Plumm for this.

Anyway, really enjoyed the read.

Tits and feathers 😂

There's only one rule in the jungle! When the LYON's hungry, he eats!