KANE CORNES GOES TOO FAR

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Yorkeys
Saintsational Legend

Re: KANE CORNES GOES TOO FAR

thejiggingsaint wrote: Sat 21 Oct 2023 5:40pm Kane....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz WHO????? I never listen to radio, watch telly, read newspapers about AFL. Simply cant be arsed giving my time and energy to the media. As far as I'm concerned these "anal orifices" can spout as much of their opinions/bile/whatever about the Saints...... ME? I dont give a flying phuck for their opinions, they dont interest me. I just enjoy watching football with my pal Tom.
So what about Tom. Does he listen and keep you informed about the daily outrage and inflammatory bs.
What do you guys talk about before the game?

Devilhead
Saintsational Legend

The issue isn't that Cornes doesn't rate us its that he rates other teams below us as being better .... which is dumb considering we were better than them

The Devil makes work for idle hands!!!
Jacks Back
Saintsational Legend

thejiggingsaint wrote: Sat 21 Oct 2023 5:40pm Kane....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz WHO????? I never listen to radio, watch telly, read newspapers about AFL. Simply cant be arsed giving my time and energy to the media. As far as I'm concerned these "anal orifices" can spout as much of their opinions/bile/whatever about the Saints...... ME? I dont give a flying phuck for their opinions, they dont interest me. I just enjoy watching football with my pal Tom.
Didn't you used to ring into SEN?

As ex-president Peter Summers said:
“If we are going to be a contender, we may as well plan to win the bloody thing.”

St Kilda - At least we have a Crest!
Scollop
Saintsational Legend

Looks like Kane has had to back down on his original mud throwing from last week. Perhaps Goodwin and the Melbourne FC told him if he doesn't apologise, they'll consider a defamation lawsuit
"Last week on SEN I made some fairly robust comments about Demons Senior Coach Simon Goodwin in the context of off-field issues concerning Clayton Oliver and Joel Smith,” said Cornes.

“I then spoke to ‘Goody’ who pointed out that the conduct allegations made against him some three years ago were denied by him, investigated by the Club and dismissed. He has also made it clear to me how distressing it has been for him and his family to have the media tie those allegations to the Club’s off-field conduct issues.

“I apologised to him at the time and want to do so again now.”

shanegrambeau
Saintsational Legend

Hes' making a killing is Mr Cornes (jnr)..

Even his apology is news.

I don't think he will take a step back.

He's on to a winning formula.

You're quite brilliant Shane, yeah..terrific!
thejiggingsaint
Saintsational Legend

Jacks Back wrote: Fri 27 Oct 2023 10:28pm
Didn't you used to ring into SEN?
WOW!! THAT was WAAAAAAAAAAY back when! Gee nothing wrong with YOUR memory mate! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

St Kilda forever 🔴⚪️⚫️ ( God help me)
thejiggingsaint
Saintsational Legend

Yorkeys wrote: Mon 23 Oct 2023 2:42pm
So what about Tom. Does he listen and keep you informed about the daily outrage and inflammatory bs.
What do you guys talk about before the game?
Gday mate! Well, it may come as a surprise to some, but there are things other than football going on in the world :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Tom is a well read and intelligent man, and an interesting conversationalist. We usually have a pot or two, perhaps a bite to eat, and then we talk about how our respective families are, and chew the fat about life in general..... and of course the Saints. Hope all is well with You and Yours Yorkey!

St Kilda forever 🔴⚪️⚫️ ( God help me)
Sainternist
Saintsational Legend

Curb your enthusiasm - you’re a St.Kilda supporter!!