Please ban The_Dud for life!!!

The place to discuss issues with administrators and moderators. Suggestions welcome. All bans will be posted here and the banning appeals process will be held in this forum.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Sainter_Dad
Saintsational Legend

Please ban The_Dud for life!!!

His latest target of his Avatar is Jade Gresham.....

I find this a repulsive lack of respect for a player who has represented the Red White and Black!

We may have our favourites and Our villians .... but Jade deserves respect.

Our hearts were often in our throats when he had the ball, and I am glad he has found 'greener pastures' but he is an AFL Player who has donned our 'tribal uniform' in Anger - more than, I would guess, 100% of the people on this forum

He will defend himself and say this is a targeted attack - but I don't care - and I don't care if I cop a ban

THIS PERSON NEEDS TO GO - THE SAME AS YOU WOULD SCRAPE DOG POOP OFF YOUR SHOE!!!!

PS - Thank you Jade for your servies to R,W & B despite what some low lifes imply.

SERIOUSLY - FQF.

“Youth ages, immaturity is outgrown, ignorance can be educated, and drunkenness sobered, but stupid lasts forever.”

― Aristophanes

If you have a Bee in your Bonnet - I can assist you with that - but it WILL involve some smacking upside the head!
TheGreatZacsby
Club Player

Re: Please ban The_Dud for life!!!

Mate you got issues.

Why ban a guy for having a laugh. Gresh is dead to me. No loyalty. Billings also dead to me. Same as Coffield. As Anakin would say in Star Wars III “if you aren’t with me than you are my enemy” let them all be avatars for Duds.

Gresh is the super dud. Always injured, can’t kick etc.

SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

:? :)

Holder of unacceptable views and other thought crimes.
Vortex
Saintsational Legend

Sainter_Dad wrote: Sun 05 Nov 2023 7:29pm His latest target of his Avatar is Jade Gresham.....

I find this a repulsive lack of respect for a player who has represented the Red White and Black!

We may have our favourites and Our villians .... but Jade deserves respect.

Our hearts were often in our throats when he had the ball, and I am glad he has found 'greener pastures' but he is an AFL Player who has donned our 'tribal uniform' in Anger - more than, I would guess, 100% of the people on this forum

He will defend himself and say this is a targeted attack - but I don't care - and I don't care if I cop a ban

THIS PERSON NEEDS TO GO - THE SAME AS YOU WOULD SCRAPE DOG POOP OFF YOUR SHOE!!!!

PS - Thank you Jade for your servies to R,W & B despite what some low lifes imply.

SERIOUSLY - FQF.
Who is the Dud?

I only have one person on my foe list, it works really well.

skeptic
Saintsational Legend

I understand this avatar thing is/has been a source of tension for some forumites but this isn’t the way to go about something like this.

I’m locking this thread and moving it off the main board. I will follow up privately in this instance