Let's send support

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

thejiggingsaint
Saintsational Legend

Let's send support

To our player(s) who struggle from time to time with the pressures of being an AFL player. Simple as THAT! Yes, the result yesterday was awful, but let's NEVER EVER forget that those young men who wear the jumper are human! To the Saints' coaching staff and players I say: "One result does NOT a season make, we supporters will be backing you all the way in 2024!!!"

St Kilda forever 🔴⚪️⚫️ ( God help me)
happy feet
Club Player

Re: Let's send support

+1, well said Jiggster

Rugby League would have to be the stupidest, most moronic and over rated game of all time.
Sainter_Dad
Saintsational Legend

Re: Let's send support

Now that more information has come out - and confirmed some suspicions

Firstly I wish all the best for Tim and his family in his time of need - know our thoughts and prayers are with you.

Secondly - I repeat what I said on game day - F Off Curly - if you can raise your head in this forum in the near future you are a shallower person than I thought.

“Youth ages, immaturity is outgrown, ignorance can be educated, and drunkenness sobered, but stupid lasts forever.”

― Aristophanes

If you have a Bee in your Bonnet - I can assist you with that - but it WILL involve some smacking upside the head!