Damian Hardwick’s remarkable recovery…

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

CQ SAINT
Saintsational Legend

Re: Damian Hardwick’s remarkable recovery…

Vortex wrote: Fri 01 Sep 2023 7:49am CQ you really should consider strengthening your chess game.

It could come in handy when mental jousting.
Just doing my bit to make Saintsational great again mate. 😉

I've got no need to resort to jousting anyone Vort.

And, I don't think mental is an appropriate description for you to use on this platform, but there you have it.

Cheers

Vortex
Saintsational Legend

CQ SAINT wrote: Fri 01 Sep 2023 11:43am
Vortex wrote: Fri 01 Sep 2023 7:49am CQ you really should consider strengthening your chess game.

And, I don't think mental is an appropriate description for you to use on this platform, but there you have it.

Cheers
Mate you are one of my favourites on here, knows ya footy and you add a bit of light N shade.

Joust away

CQ SAINT
Saintsational Legend

Vortex wrote: Fri 01 Sep 2023 1:34pm
CQ SAINT wrote: Fri 01 Sep 2023 11:43am

Cheers
Mate you are one of my favourites on here, knows ya footy and you add a bit of light N shade.

Joust away
Awwwww! I like your colours too.

D.B.Cooper
Club Player

CQ SAINT wrote: Thu 31 Aug 2023 4:35am I own and manage 2 x 4 bed, 24 hour semi independent living facilities, among other business interests, and I'm on call all night, 251 nights a year.

So, I do have better things to do, than catch you out big noting yourself, but its been fun. Cheers
CQ SAINT wrote: Thu 31 Aug 2023 10:36am
I'm in debt up to my eyeballs, just getting started and 6 years off what I'd call success.

Thats why I'm working my ass off. But the long game is well and truly in my favour. All I have to do is show and motivate others to do the same.

Now, back to topic.

You made up two different stories and when questioned blamed people who don't exist and some sort of moral code you follow because of who your kid attends school with.
For one who makes accusations of big noting, you have done a pretty good job of trying to impress me with your incredible business credentials, and I concede you are a true business mogul.

With that 6 year plan, your forum credibility, your expertise and knowledge, how could you not be the leader, spokesman and peak body in the “4 bedroom, 24 hour semi independent living” industry.

In fact, based on the supporting information you so generously chose to provide, I have manged to track down some of your informative podcasts.

htttps://podcasts.apple.com/au/podcast/sign up for the 6 year genius plan to debt free happiness

htttps://podcasts.apple.com/au/podcast/back yard operators are the real business kings

htttps://podcasts.apple.com/au/podcast/how a sh!t PnL doesn’t matter if you can show and motivate others

htttps://podcasts.apple.com/au/podcast/how to leverage your property when institutions won’ t cash flow lend to your back yard operation

htttps://podcasts.apple.com/au/podcast/why PnL & balance sheets aren’t the true reflection of a business mogul

htttps://podcasts.apple.com/au/podcast/may the long game forever be in your favor

And talk about coincidence, how amazing that former Saintsationalist Joffa Burns also has a daughter in the same class at school as me, who’d have guessed. I wonder what happened to old Joffa???
Joffa Burns wrote: Mon 25 Jan 2021 2:24pm I live part time on the Gold Coast and my youngest daughter goes to school up here and has a little friend who comes around home called "Frankie". My wife had invited a few people over including Frankies parents and I had met her mum a few times, but was surprised when her dad arrived and he is the GC Suns head coach.
I ask for one favor CQ SAINT, can you please, please. please share some more of your business success stories, I'm learning so much from you!

There's only one rule in the jungle! When the LYON's hungry, he eats!
Scollop
Saintsational Legend

DB. Copper

You are definitely one of the most creative bs artists on this site. That's confirmed

CQ SAINT
Saintsational Legend

D.B.Cooper wrote: Fri 01 Sep 2023 6:44pm
CQ SAINT wrote: Thu 31 Aug 2023 4:35am I own and manage 2 x 4 bed, 24 hour semi independent living facilities, among other business interests, and I'm on call all night, 251 nights a year.

So, I do have better things to do, than catch you out big noting yourself, but its been fun. Cheers
I'm in debt up to my eyeballs, just getting started and 6 years off what I'd call success.

Thats why I'm working my ass off. But the long game is well and truly in my favour. All I have to do is show and motivate others to do the same.

Now, back to topic.

You made up two different stories and when questioned blamed people who don't exist and some sort of moral code you follow because of who your kid attends school with.
For one who makes accusations of big noting, you have done a pretty good job of trying to impress me with your incredible business credentials, and I concede you are a true business mogul.

With that 6 year plan, your forum credibility, your expertise and knowledge, how could you not be the leader, spokesman and peak body in the “4 bedroom, 24 hour semi independent living” industry.

In fact, based on the supporting information you so generously chose to provide, I have manged to track down some of your informative podcasts.

htttps://podcasts.apple.com/au/podcast/sign up for the 6 year genius plan to debt free happiness

htttps://podcasts.apple.com/au/podcast/back yard operators are the real business kings

htttps://podcasts.apple.com/au/podcast/how a sh!t PnL doesn’t matter if you can show and motivate others

htttps://podcasts.apple.com/au/podcast/how to leverage your property when institutions won’ t cash flow lend to your back yard operation

htttps://podcasts.apple.com/au/podcast/why PnL & balance sheets aren’t the true reflection of a business mogul

htttps://podcasts.apple.com/au/podcast/may the long game forever be in your favor

And talk about coincidence, how amazing that former Saintsationalist Joffa Burns also has a daughter in the same class at school as me, who’d have guessed. I wonder what happened to old Joffa???
Joffa Burns wrote: Mon 25 Jan 2021 2:24pm I live part time on the Gold Coast and my youngest daughter goes to school up here and has a little friend who comes around home called "Frankie". My wife had invited a few people over including Frankies parents and I had met her mum a few times, but was surprised when her dad arrived and he is the GC Suns head coach.
I ask for one favor CQ SAINT, can you please, please. please share some more of your business success stories, I'm learning so much from you!
So you know Joffa do you. Does he come to the play dates. Must be great fun.

CQ SAINT
Saintsational Legend

D.B.Cooper wrote: Fri 01 Sep 2023 6:44pm

Now, back to topic.

Id love to share some knowledge around discretionary fund loans to beneficiaries but I trust that you might already have heard some podcasts on this.

Personally, I know very little about insuring asset protection, trust fund managed companys and the tax free transfer of generational wealth.

sendmehomehappy
Club Player

Oh, wow. Hahaha.

Reading this stuff sure is cheaper than therapy.

I now realize I am not the only f!#$ed up drongo in the world.

Thanks a heap, guys.

" If thought corrupts language then language can also corrupt thought."

Politics and the English Language George Orwell
CQ SAINT
Saintsational Legend

sendmehomehappy wrote: Sat 02 Sep 2023 10:18pm Oh, wow. Hahaha.

Reading this stuff sure is cheaper than therapy.

I now realize I am not the only f!#$ed up drongo in the world.

Thanks a heap, guys.
Your welcome but you are embellishing a little. You already new that, you just needed reminding.

D.B.Cooper
Club Player

CQ SAINT wrote: Sat 02 Sep 2023 1:24am Id love to share some knowledge around discretionary fund loans to beneficiaries but I trust that you might already have heard some podcasts on this.
I don’t think you would love to share as you clearly have very little idea of how to set up a FT group structure or you do not have the need at this point in time.

I assume you are referring to a Discretionary Trust not Fund. I guess you’ve had a couple of chats with your accountant, grabbed a couple of key words and posted them on this site as a quasi-expert.

Maybe I’ll wait for your podcast where you’ll drill down in further details and assist a layman like me gain some useful knowledge.
CQ SAINT wrote: Sat 02 Sep 2023 1:24am Personally, I know very little about insuring asset protection, trust fund managed companys and the tax free transfer of generational wealth.
This paragraph also makes little to no sense, so yes, you are correct when stating you know very little.

Are you insuring asset protection or where you ensuring asset protection?

I assume most advisors would suggest one focusses on securing the wealth part of the equation, before they worry about transferring it either generationally or intergenerationally.

Can you please share some real knowledge, add some vitriol, fabricate some stories, get fired up over posts I’ve made that offend you, challenge my "on-line" credibility and integrity, or add some intentional humor to the thread, as you are really starting to bore the crap out of me fella.

As funny as a back yard s*** kicker referring to generational wealth is, and it's quite funny, it’s becoming far too tedious to hold my attention.

Vortex
Saintsational Legend

I put 1k on us to win the flag at $81, shortly I will either need some advise on intergenerational wealth management or rehab...it's a fine line.

D.B.Cooper
Club Player

Vortex wrote: Mon 04 Sep 2023 5:42pm I put 1k on us to win the flag at $81, shortly I will either need some advise on intergenerational wealth management or rehab...it's a fine line.
That’s very decent odds for a team that placed 6th in H&A.

Hope it turns out better than my backing Mitch for RS.

Wouldn’t you just put $10k on the bar at your local for 8 consecutive weeks and buy a $1,000 worth of potato chips?

Vortex
Saintsational Legend

D.B.Cooper wrote: Mon 04 Sep 2023 7:04pm
Vortex wrote: Mon 04 Sep 2023 5:42pm I put 1k on us to win the flag at $81, shortly I will either need some advise on intergenerational wealth management or rehab...it's a fine line.
That’s very decent odds for a team that placed 6th in H&A.

Hope it turns out better than my backing Mitch for RS.

Wouldn’t you just put $10k on the bar at your local for 8 consecutive weeks and buy a $1,000 worth of potato chips?

Off the back of our convincing form against the Eagles,Suns and North, the bookies still hadnt picked up on our flag potential but crickey we caught their attention after the stirring victory over the Tiges by which time they promptly dropped us to $41. However my mystic football powers allowed me to exploit the bookies before our form red flagged with them.

You have to have very sharp business acumen to spot these types of generational wealth opportunities.

My local will be the place to be on GF night.

shanegrambeau
Saintsational Legend

Disrespectful!

Thank goodness we have a woman of integrity and credibility, willing to call a spade a spade!

You're quite brilliant Shane, yeah..terrific!
Scollop
Saintsational Legend

Otiman wrote: Sat 26 Aug 2023 9:45am If he was burned out before, he'll be burned out again in a year.

There are two alternatives, the burnout was bulls*** or he will sit back and cruise a bit more at GC.
BUMP

The burnout was real according to Cotchin.

https://afl.sportsmatemobile.com/news/126322

Yorkeys
Saintsational Legend

Hardwick is going to traumatise the Suns players. They will not be able to go from play when you feel like it to must win. There will be tears and breakages. Hardwick might be one of the breakages. Suns board will expect results unreasonably quickly. Those guys never even consider the long game in business or sport. Be interesting.

shanegrambeau
Saintsational Legend

Yorkeys wrote: Mon 23 Oct 2023 6:42pm Hardwick is going to traumatise the Suns players. They will not be able to go from play when you feel like it to must win. There will be tears and breakages. Hardwick might be one of the breakages. Suns board will expect results unreasonably quickly. Those guys never even consider the long game in business or sport. Be interesting.
I think they’ll expect a five year plan type deal.
I don’t think they’ll expect a flag next year.

My peanut view is that their head honchos are either medium term opportunists or AFL plants..managers. Call em Plant Managers. The opportunists won’t remember the Suns even exist in ten years. They’ll be on to something else. A lot of the peripheral staff are probably pros on their career journeys somewhere else.

You're quite brilliant Shane, yeah..terrific!
SaintWiki
Club Player

I quite understand getting burned out at Hawthorn. Just like players, a fresh job with a different squad in a different place culturally etc can do wonders at times. He's picked up a pretty good squad with what appears to be a lot of depth. Anyway, as long as he doesn't march past up I wish him well.