Jack and Hannah talking finals and AFLW

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

saynta
Saintsational Legend

Jack and Hannah talking finals and AFLW

Scollop
Saintsational Legend

Re: Jack and Hannah talking finals and AFLW

Steeley has blackened eyes. To me, that's usually a sign that someone's been on pain killers.

I wonder if the knee is still causing him issues or if it's something else.

Otiman
Saintsational Legend

Scollop wrote: Wed 30 Aug 2023 12:19pm Steeley has blackened eyes. To me, that's usually a sign that someone's been on pain killers.

I wonder if the knee is still causing him issues or if it's something else.
Pretty sure that's just his face.

Vortex
Saintsational Legend

it's a cringeworthy format, felt sorry for the girl having to wait her turn to speak, there's just something about the format that is awkward, apology in advance for not knowing her name as I don't follow the AFLW.

But she didn't look comfortable having to wait her turn to speak which was closer to the end.

loris
Saintsational Legend

Vortex wrote: Wed 30 Aug 2023 4:09pm it's a cringeworthy format, felt sorry for the girl having to wait her turn to speak, there's just something about the format that is awkward, apology in advance for not knowing her name as I don't follow the AFLW.

But she didn't look comfortable having to wait her turn to speak which was closer to the end.
Her name is Hannah. I agree, the longer it went the more uncomfortable she looked, as if, “why am I here?”

She had to wait that long she became infected by Steele’s speech nonfluency. Ummmh.
I find Steele hard to listen to when being interviewed, with ‘ummh’ punctuating his speech pattern after every few words. I thought after a few years of captaincy, the Saints would have done some media training with him. It’s very easy to train such a non fluency out of speech patterns - Public Speaking 101.

When it was Hannah’s turn, after fluently answering a couple of questions, ooops she was infected and the ummmhs were sprinkled throughout her answers.

It took me back to the Richo interviews, I often didn’t hear his message, I was too busy counting his Yeah, Nahs.

Vortex
Saintsational Legend

loris wrote: Wed 30 Aug 2023 5:17pm
Vortex wrote: Wed 30 Aug 2023 4:09pm it's a cringeworthy format, felt sorry for the girl having to wait her turn to speak, there's just something about the format that is awkward, apology in advance for not knowing her name as I don't follow the AFLW.

Her name is Hannah. I agree, the longer it went the more uncomfortable she looked, as if, “why am I here?”

She had to wait that long she became infected by Steele’s speech nonfluency. Ummmh.
I find Steele hard to listen to when being interviewed, with ‘ummh’ punctuating his speech pattern after every few words. I thought after a few years of captaincy, the Saints would have done some media training with him. It’s very easy to train such a non fluency out of speech patterns - Public Speaking 101.

When it was Hannah’s turn, after fluently answering a couple of questions, ooops she was infected and the ummmhs were sprinkled throughout her answers.

It took me back to the Richo interviews, I often didn’t hear his message, I was too busy counting his Yeah, Nahs.
totally agree Loris re finding Steeley hard to listen to as well, I suspect Ross will change Captains over the break, I think it will be good for Jack just to focus on enjoying his footy because he's always seemed a reluctant Captain.

magnifisaint
Saintsational Legend

loris wrote: Wed 30 Aug 2023 5:17pm

Richo kept repeating that we had to be strong at the contest. Poor bugger didn't have much of a clue at coaching. I think that was his game plan

Posting 20 years of holey crap!