Kane Cornes

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

MC Gusto
Saintsational Legend

Kane Cornes

Can eat a bag!

#1 Ryder fan
st.byron
Saintsational Legend

Re: Kane Cornes

Several

Teflon
Saintsational Legend

He’s not alone…

“Yeah….nah””
SAINT-LEE
Club Player

I actually dont mind a media type having an opinion. Even if it is clearly a dillusional rant.

What DOES make him a c@nt is that when he is wrong he doesnt just say it...and say why. E.g. Saints shocked me with their performances in XYZ areas.

Same goes on this forum.

Im wrong 92.73%. Have ya read my posts? Seriously jagarse material.

You got an opinion? Lets have it.
I love it. Makes the place interesting.

But if & when youre proved to either be a d1ck or just wrong...say so...say why.

Then carry on with your next rant. No dramas. I respect that.

But lay a trail of destruction then refuse to eat humble pie & have a laugh at how munted you are ( like we all are ) that my friends makes you a Kane Cornholio

Yorkeys
Saintsational Legend

Players are elite
Some coaches are elite
Some presidents top class
Club doctors and fitness staff are elite
Umpires are pretty good overall
AFL admin and commission ordinary given their resources and product
Catering awful and exorbitant
Broadcasters great technically, let down by callers and comments people - still think, incorrectly, ex-players and anyone named Brayshaw or Hamish or McLoughlin are bees knees.
Onto this framework is attached the sub strata of parasites and sucker fish that are the journos and radio jocks (shocking only because they get paid for olympic standard banality). KCornes is one of the parasites. His schtick is looking/sounding extremely sure of himself and deadly serious, never admitting wrong, alluding to his excellent playing career which is becoming dated, and being offensive under the guise of calling it as it is. And hindsight. Intelligent guy that really just often takes the piss. He, King, Robbo, the slovenly dressed group that grill coaches with inanities at pressers et al are all the bottom feeding snails pretending to be big fish. Barratt! what a waste of space. Toady hack in my opinion.
Maybe we give these creatures too much oxygen. Their predictions are no better than coin tosses. Analysis no better than ours. SEN is a quagmire of adverts from here to the horizon. KCornes, a giant in a land of pygmies, not.

Vortex
Saintsational Legend

SAINT-LEE wrote: Sun 26 Mar 2023 8:40pm I actually dont mind a media type having an opinion. Even if it is clearly a dillusional rant.

What DOES make him a c@nt is that when he is wrong he doesnt just say it...and say why. E.g. Saints shocked me with their performances in XYZ areas.

Same goes on this forum.

Im wrong 92.73%. Have ya read my posts? Seriously jagarse material.

You got an opinion? Lets have it.
I love it. Makes the place interesting.

But if & when youre proved to either be a d1ck or just wrong...say so...say why.

Then carry on with your next rant. No dramas. I respect that.

But lay a trail of destruction then refuse to eat humble pie & have a laugh at how munted you are ( like we all are ) that my friends makes you a Kane Cornholio
Gee you've trimmed that stat, it's actually 97. 69%

Opinions are like electric scooters, every wanker should have one.

Vortex
Saintsational Legend

Yorkeys wrote: Mon 27 Mar 2023 7:43am Players are elite
Some coaches are elite
Broadcasters great technically, let down by callers and comments people - still think, incorrectly, ex-players and anyone named Brayshaw or Hamish or McLoughlin are bees knees.
Onto this framework is attached the sub strata of parasites and sucker fish that are the journos and radio jocks (shocking only because they get paid for olympic standard banality). KCornes is one of the parasites. His schtick is looking/sounding extremely sure of himself and deadly serious, never admitting wrong, alluding to his excellent playing career which is becoming dated, and being offensive under the guise of calling it as it is. And hindsight. Intelligent guy that really just often takes the piss. He, King, Robbo, the slovenly dressed group that grill coaches with inanities at pressers et al are all the bottom feeding snails pretending to be big fish. Barratt! what a waste of space. Toady hack in my opinion.
Maybe we give these creatures too much oxygen. Their predictions are no better than coin tosses. Analysis no better than ours. SEN is a quagmire of adverts from here to the horizon. KCornes, a giant in a land of pygmies, not.
And yet we are all owned by a 92 year old billionaire proping up his profits with our Fox subscriptions so we can throw our foam bricks at the TV in disgust of the bottom feeders...wierd us humans aye!

Tommyj
Club Player

Good post vortex

saynta
Saintsational Legend

Put s*** on the Saints again last night on "Footy Irrelevant". Even after the fat f*** in charge reckoned that Cornes was being to hard on the Saints. f****** Caro stayed mute. s*** show on the Monday. Wednesday is better with Eddy everywhere in charge and that is saying something.

The Saints hate is growing as the players are starting to show the scum press up as bad judges.

Me? I'm loving the season so far.

thejiggingsaint
Saintsational Legend

Kane Cornes? David King? Caroline Wilson? Robbo? Barrett? Clutchinson? Connolly? Etc. etc. etc etc etc?? Totally irrelevant to my interest in/enjoyment of Australian Rules Football. I stopped listening to SEN around eight years ago. Stopped watching any AFL-related TV show (other than The Front Bar) around the same time.
Rather than give these twerps any of my precious time and attention I much prefer to simply meet up pre-game with my pal Tom for a beer or two and a chinwag, and then spend time watching the footy! Simple as THAT!

St Kilda forever 🔴⚪️⚫️ ( God help me)
MC Gusto
Saintsational Legend

Really hope we can carry the form (and the bodies!) through this week and SMASH the bombers

#1 Ryder fan
saynta
Saintsational Legend

thejiggingsaint wrote: Tue 28 Mar 2023 2:08pm Kane Cornes? David King? Caroline Wilson? Robbo? Barrett? Clutchinson? Connolly? Etc. etc. etc etc etc?? Totally irrelevant to my interest in/enjoyment of Australian Rules Football. I stopped listening to SEN around eight years ago. Stopped watching any AFL-related TV show (other than The Front Bar) around the same time.
Rather than give these twerps any of my precious time and attention I much prefer to simply meet up pre-game with my pal Tom for a beer or two and a chinwag, and then spend time watching the footy! Simple as THAT!
Never listened to SEN, and have not watched the front bar for a couple of years. Don't like fat f*** know alls who think that they are funny. News flash, they aren't. IMHFO, that is.

Also don't drink but love watching the footy with my wife and one of my daughters.

Agree with your first line though. Only watching to see them eat crow.

shanegrambeau
Saintsational Legend

Once, I assume I had better things to do, and maybe I still should.

But Cornes and co. as Hardwick once said, 'is paid to make up sh%t'..

And I think he does it pretty well.

First, he looks clean and has nice hair and white teeth. He is not gross and overweight. he smiles at the right times.
Second, he sounds good. He clearly enunciates his syllables, never grunting or mumbling.
Third, he has the temerity to be seen to have the courage to criticize - knows how the industry works..I'd say the old man, gave him a tip or two
Fourth, when under attack, he smiles with faux shock, incredulous and yet slightly breaking character...I've seen the SEN chief do it. It is quite a trap.

In short, he is golden boy material for the AFL..easily their most successful media/TV head now..

I doubt players take him teh least but seriously...Other journos pretending he is on point are often doing it because they have something to riff off. They have 'a story'

Now he has a good narrative here. Tell me what is wrong.

We won 11 games but sacked the coach because we think we can do better...
Then we got a champ coach because we think we can do better..
And he is 100% right in asserting - bare with me now - that St Kilda wanted to do better in 2023 than 2022 in October 2022, when they announced the move, at least in so far as the club managed to portray the move at the time.

Only later, when the injuries to King and then others came along, and Ross Lyon started muttering and mumbling about humility and, we and all and delegation, and only when our old family came back to the roost, could we see that we all of a sudden, were probably not going to do better. In fact, we might even be bottom 6 or bottom 4.

So Kane Cornes is right..

But of course, he knows better than that. And he could easily see that St Kilda were on a downward trajectory from May last year, and this accelerated after the bye.

Our five wins after May included diabolical Adelaide and a devastated and broken North Melbourne.

So we were hardly a decent unit by the end of September and there were alarm bells going off everywhere.

But the reality spoils the story. His story still stands. It is simple and it is brilliant, and I am yet to see anyone counter it intelligently and as elegantly as Kane presents it.

So, that is why he is a media champ and that is why we are still hearing his little story. Notice that the big fella had no reposte to Kane when he said, 'So you think they can do better this year?'

'Without injury, yes, might have been a better reposte'..or 'they didn't know how injury would cut them down'..would be better.
It is hard to say something like, 'they didn't know how much rot was in the hull of the boat until they had her in the dry dock and started stripping the paint' ..

We just have to win now..

You're quite brilliant Shane, yeah..terrific!
saynta
Saintsational Legend

shanegrambeau wrote: Tue 28 Mar 2023 5:15pm Once, I assume I had better things to do, and maybe I still should.

But Cornes and co. as Hardwick once said, 'is paid to make up sh%t'..

And I think he does it pretty well.

First, he looks clean and has nice hair and white teeth. He is not gross and overweight. he smiles at the right times.
Second, he sounds good. He clearly enunciates his syllables, never grunting or mumbling.
Third, he has the temerity to be seen to have the courage to criticize - knows how the industry works..I'd say the old man, gave him a tip or two
Fourth, when under attack, he smiles with faux shock, incredulous and yet slightly breaking character...I've seen the SEN chief do it. It is quite a trap.

In short, he is golden boy material for the AFL..easily their most successful media/TV head now..

I doubt players take him teh least but seriously...Other journos pretending he is on point are often doing it because they have something to riff off. They have 'a story'

Now he has a good narrative here. Tell me what is wrong.

We won 11 games but sacked the coach because we think we can do better...
Then we got a champ coach because we think we can do better..
And he is 100% right in asserting - bare with me now - that St Kilda wanted to do better in 2023 than 2022 in October 2022, when they announced the move, at least in so far as the club managed to portray the move at the time.

Only later, when the injuries to King and then others came along, and Ross Lyon started muttering and mumbling about humility and, we and all and delegation, and only when our old family came back to the roost, could we see that we all of a sudden, were probably not going to do better. In fact, we might even be bottom 6 or bottom 4.

So Kane Cornes is right..

But of course, he knows better than that. And he could easily see that St Kilda were on a downward trajectory from May last year, and this accelerated after the bye.

Our five wins after May included diabolical Adelaide and a devastated and broken North Melbourne.

So we were hardly a decent unit by the end of September and there were alarm bells going off everywhere.

But the reality spoils the story. His story still stands. It is simple and it is brilliant, and I am yet to see anyone counter it intelligently and as elegantly as Kane presents it.

So, that is why he is a media champ and that is why we are still hearing his little story. Notice that the big fella had no reposte to Kane when he said, 'So you think they can do better this year?'

'Without injury, yes, might have been a better reposte'..or 'they didn't know how injury would cut them down'..would be better.
It is hard to say something like, 'they didn't know how much rot was in the hull of the boat until they had her in the dry dock and started stripping the paint' ..

We just have to win now..
After reading your post all I can say, and I am repeating myself. Who the f*** calls their kid Kane???? :twisted: :evil:

Rubyjo
Club Player

Adam and eve I guess

saynta
Saintsational Legend

Rubyjo wrote: Tue 28 Mar 2023 10:08pm Adam and eve I guess
Didn't get on real well with Able did he.

Kane/Cain, Adolf and Judas are three names that history has condemned and should never be heard of again.

st.byron
Saintsational Legend

Stick that up your crack Kane

Rubyjo
Club Player

Can some one call him on his show ..who actually listens

darylcowie
Club Player

Vortex wrote: Mon 27 Mar 2023 8:37am
Yorkeys wrote: Mon 27 Mar 2023 7:43am Players are elite
Some coaches are elite
And yet we are all owned by a 92 year old billionaire proping up his profits with our Fox subscriptions so we can throw our foam bricks at the TV in disgust of the bottom feeders...wierd us humans aye!
For a moment there I thought you were awake until I realised that you were referring to Rupert Murdoch and not George Soros!

its time to make a name for yourself like you've never made before!
bobmurray
Saintsational Legend

Not sure why the latest human headline generator gets so much attention.

He is employed to talk out of his ass and he excels at it, Big fat Hutchy loves it, which is why Kane's bank account prospers.

I still can't decide who is the bigger BSA, Kane or King, not that i GAF. :lol:

Will the Saints ever be classed as a good club ?
CQ SAINT
Saintsational Legend

Kane Cornes provides plenty of entertainment here, he probably checks in here everytime he writes something on us. He's a clever boy.

Ghost Like
Saintsational Legend

Perhaps he and Hinkley need to focus more on the Port near Adelaide.