Kayo - not ok?

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

samuraisaint
Saintsational Legend

Re: Kayo - not ok?

The Fireman wrote: Tue 07 Feb 2023 9:00pm this thread is like blankety blanks

can I buy a vowel ?
Another good show. TV has gone downhill since Ugly Dave Gray was on.

Your friendly neighbourhood samurai.
skeptic
Saintsational Legend

The Fireman wrote: Tue 07 Feb 2023 9:00pm this thread is like blankety blanks

can I buy a vowel ?
As long as it’s not Chinese.

samuraisaint
Saintsational Legend

Your friendly neighbourhood samurai.
Teflon
Saintsational Legend

Rizz64 wrote: Tue 07 Feb 2023 7:34pm
saynta wrote: Tue 07 Feb 2023 6:53pm Fox screens the whole 9 AFL games every week plus FI so I really don't get what the big deal is with f****** kayo.

ps I have a big screen tv...3 of them in fact.

And I would never enter a f****** sports bar. Why the f*** would I?
Did kayo touch your testicles or something? You seem like a touch of a prat with your Italian cars (I'd rather my German AMG) and swearing
LMAO

🤣 that’s gold.
They’d have to bend low I’m tippin..

“Yeah….nah””
Teflon
Saintsational Legend

st.rick wrote: Tue 07 Feb 2023 6:58pm
Yorkeys wrote: Tue 07 Feb 2023 11:07am Hi anyone else get a message from Kayo about increasing prices. My current package is to double. FFS, does every business/entity/profession in Australia go the gouge? Don't even mention the RBA or insurance companies.

Seems Kayo/Fox effectively negotiated exclusive streaming rights for most games and are cashing in, thanks Gill. Hope we are on live TV often enough on away game days/nights.

Bloody hell, peoples game, my fanny.

Yes I am unreasonably cross. Saintsational remains good value, but.
Have you looked at Alinta Energy, I get Kayo free with their sports package. Their rates are pretty good too for electricity.
Thx mate
I take Kayo each footy season
Works ok
I get to most home games with my whiteboard so that’s ok
Will def check Alinta out

“Yeah….nah””
The_Dud
Saintsational Legend

The usual untouchable posters doing nothing to dispel their "out of touch wealthy Boomer" stereotype, dropping curse words and homophobic slurs left and right, while the authorities look the other way.

Carry on, nothing to see here.

All posters are equal, but some posters are more equal than others.
saynta
Saintsational Legend

The_Dud wrote: Wed 08 Feb 2023 8:56am The usual untouchable posters doing nothing to dispel their "out of touch wealthy Boomer" stereotype, dropping curse words and homophobic slurs left and right, while the authorities look the other way.

I should report your post, There were no homophobic slurs from me and I resent you implying that there were. An outright lie. Another poster can't say the same thing but I ignored his offensive post.

There was nothing in any of my posts that would cause the mods any angst while your post was clearly in breach, as was your mates.

And for the umteemth time I am not a f****** boomer. Never was. :roll: :roll:

Now I will go back to ignoring you, which I find far more enjoyable.

The_Dud
Saintsational Legend

saynta wrote: Wed 08 Feb 2023 9:59am
The_Dud wrote: Wed 08 Feb 2023 8:56am The usual untouchable posters doing nothing to dispel their "out of touch wealthy Boomer" stereotype, dropping curse words and homophobic slurs left and right, while the authorities look the other way.

I should report your post, There were no homophobic slurs from me and I resent you implying that there were. An outright lie. Another poster can't say the same thing but I ignored his offensive post.

There was nothing in any of my posts that would cause the mods any angst while your post was clearly in breach, as was your mates.

saynta wrote: Tue 07 Feb 2023 5:44pm ...pay 50 bucks plus for a pkt of fags
I don't care what terms for things were common in the 80s, that word is a slur, there's no debate. Feel free to use Urban Dictionary if you're confused...

You jump to abuse and swearing and :roll: as soon as someone tries to interact with anything you post.

Grow up Stinger.

Trixilver
Club Player

My wife has an international membership (about $120 a year) and I have a VPN, so I just use that. Every game live or delayed with watchafl.com.au. Hands down the best service I've used for footy, too bad they don't let locals use it!

saynta
Saintsational Legend

The_Dud wrote: Wed 08 Feb 2023 10:32am

I don't care what terms for things were common in the 80s, that word is a slur, there's no debate. Feel free to use Urban Dictionary if you're confused...

You jump to abuse and swearing and :roll: as soon as someone tries to interact with anything you post.

Grow up Stinger.
Trust you to find a slur were non existed or was intended. Cigarettes have always been called fags in my neck of the wood. I think someone with an ounce of common sense would have noticed I said a pkt..short for packet. You really have a one track mind but then who else but you goes in to bat for f****** maggots.

You tell someone called stinger to grow up where it you who needs to grow up and mind your own f****** business and leave moderation/adjudication to the mods.

I have more important things to do at the moment than reply to inane posts from the likes of you
Last edited by saynta on Wed 08 Feb 2023 2:54pm, edited 1 time in total.

Life Long Saint
Saintsational Legend

saynta wrote: Tue 07 Feb 2023 4:06pm Know nothing about kayo and am not interested in learning.

Why drive chinese crap when you have an Italian sports car.
This is one of the most inane things I've read on this forum...And if you've been around on here for a while, you'll know that's saying something.
To claim to know nothing about it and not want to is fine, but to then go and try to make an incorrect analogy is ridiculous.
If you're talking stricly about sports viewing, then Kayo is actually closer to the Italian sports car than the Chinese crap. Foxtel is like a P76 in comparison.

The minute someone challenges your closed mindedness, you resort to swearing and defensive posturing.
saynta wrote:Fox screens the whole 9 AFL games every week plus FI so I really don't get what the big deal is with f****** kayo.

Good for you on all fronts. What a hero you are.

Just so you know...Kayo is, essentially, Foxtel, but for a fraction of the cost and none of the infrastructure. You can live stream all the same channels, plus replays and other sports not on Foxtel.
With the right interface, you can simultaneously stream up to four things at once. Can't do that with Foxtel.
Satellite/Cable TV is dying. It's old tech and will be phased out sooner rather than later.
Streaming services are the future.

saynta
Saintsational Legend

Life Long Saint wrote: Wed 08 Feb 2023 1:11pm
saynta wrote: Tue 07 Feb 2023 4:06pm Know nothing about kayo and am not interested in learning.

This is one of the most inane things I've read on this forum...And if you've been around on here for a while, you'll know that's saying something.
To claim to know nothing about it and not want to is fine, but to then go and try to make an incorrect analogy is ridiculous.
If you're talking stricly about sports viewing, then Kayo is actually closer to the Italian sports car than the Chinese crap. Foxtel is like a P76 in comparison.

The minute someone challenges your closed mindedness, you resort to swearing and defensive posturing.
saynta wrote:Fox screens the whole 9 AFL games every week plus FI so I really don't get what the big deal is with f****** kayo.

Just so you know...Kayo is, essentially, Foxtel, but for a fraction of the cost and none of the infrastructure. You can live stream all the same channels, plus replays and other sports not on Foxtel.
With the right interface, you can simultaneously stream up to four things at once. Can't do that with Foxtel.
Satellite/Cable TV is dying. It's old tech and will be phased out sooner rather than later.
I am not stupid Pal. Of course I know that kayo is part of Foxtel.

I have two boxes so can stream two games at the one time and record 4 other channels if I was a mind too, but of course I don't. So why the f*** would I want to watch/stream 4 things at once?

I am really only interested in Saints games but do watch others if they look like being OK.

You don't have to be rude and calling me a hero is f****** a bit rich, just because I prefer foxtell to some steaming service that keeps buffering all the time.

Foxtell is not dying anytime soon and frankly I could not give a rats toss bag for anything cable. :roll:

Also could not give a rats about costs. I worked for over 50 years so I could enjoy my retirement without having to penny pinch.

If that makes me a hero in your eyes, you certainly have bigger problems than me. :twisted: :roll: :roll:

Life Long Saint
Saintsational Legend

saynta wrote: Wed 08 Feb 2023 2:52pm

I have two boxes so can stream two games at the one time and record 4 other channels if I was a mind too, but of course I don't. So why the f*** would I want to watch/stream 4 things at once?

I am really only interested in Saints games but do watch others if they look like being OK.

You don't have to be rude and calling me a hero is f****** a bit rich, just because I prefer foxtell to some steaming service that keeps buffering all the time.

Foxtell is not dying anytime soon and frankly I could not give a rats toss bag for anything cable. :roll:

Also could not give a rats about costs. I worked for over 50 years so I could enjoy my retirement without having to penny pinch.

If that makes me a hero in your eyes, you certainly have bigger problems than me. :twisted: :roll: :roll:
OK Boomer! Again with the swearing!
You are a fair dinkum walking contradiction!

sunsaint
Saintsational Legend
Location: Queensland - Beautiful one day ... you know the rest

I love Foxtel it goes out cause of a rain cloud above the house
All while the nbn & 4g keeps ticking away

Seeya
saynta
Saintsational Legend

Life Long Saint wrote: Wed 08 Feb 2023 3:08pm

AFFSlso could not give a rats about costs. I worked for over 50 years so I could enjoy my retirement without having to penny pinch.

I don't know your generation and really don't give a f***, but what's with the name calling. I used to like your posts. I have never called you any names.

I certainly am not a boomer, baby or otherwise. And for the record, everyone f****** swears. It's an adult thing at least in the legal circles I used to mix. Don't you watch streaming services like Stan, Netflix or amazon. Swearing is a fact of life. Don't f****** like it, don't read my posts, and stop trying to censor me.

saynta
Saintsational Legend

sunsaint wrote: Wed 08 Feb 2023 3:09pm I love Foxtel it goes out cause of a rain cloud above the house
All while the nbn & 4g keeps ticking away
Never happened to me except once in a severe thunder storm and then it was summer time anyway.

The Fireman
Saintsational Legend

***** *** ************* Foxtel

saynta
Saintsational Legend

I just saw a T shirt I liked.

It said "I'm not argueing, I am just explaining why I am right".

Life Long Saint
Saintsational Legend

saynta wrote: Wed 08 Feb 2023 3:22pm
Life Long Saint wrote: Wed 08 Feb 2023 3:08pm

AFFSlso could not give a rats about costs. I worked for over 50 years so I could enjoy my retirement without having to penny pinch.

I don't know your generation and really don't give a f***, but what's with the name calling. I used to like your posts. I have never called you any names.

I certainly am not a boomer, baby or otherwise. And for the record, everyone f****** swears. It's an adult thing at least in the legal circles I used to mix. Don't you watch streaming services like Stan, Netflix or amazon. Swearing is a fact of life. Don't f****** like it, don't read my posts, and stop trying to censor me.
Of course I swear but don't feel the need to do it in such an aggressive form on a fan forum like you do. You drop the f word like a school kid that's just learned about the word.
I treat this forum like a public arena and am not disposed to just drop f bombs everywhere.

And if you've worked for over 50 years, then you would have to have been born prior to 1964, and if you were born after 1946, then you're a boomer!

sunsaint
Saintsational Legend
Location: Queensland - Beautiful one day ... you know the rest

saynta wrote: Wed 08 Feb 2023 3:24pm
Never happened to me except once
classic

Seeya
The_Dud
Saintsational Legend

saynta wrote: Wed 08 Feb 2023 11:50am

Grow up Stinger.
Trust you to find a slur were non existed or was intended. Cigarettes have always been called fags in my neck of the wood. I think someone with an ounce of common sense would have noticed I said a pkt..short for packet. You really have a one track mind but then who else but you goes in to bat for f****** maggots.

You tell someone called stinger to grow up where it you who needs to grow up and mind your own f****** business and leave moderation/adjudication to the mods.

I have more important things to do at the moment than reply to inane posts from the likes of you
“Someone called stinger…”

You’re Stinger. You run two separate accounts. Remember?

Also you are the one who took a nickname for a former coach, ran to Urban Dictionary to invent a slur out of it, and then complained and got posters banned, or did you forget that too?

But using well known homophobic slurs on here? Nah go for it!

You are a stereotype, a cliche, the inspiration for dozens of Betoota articles. Using homophobic slurs regularly in your everyday life doesn’t surprise me at all.

And again your behaviour has derailed a thread. Repercussions? Nah, of course not.

Freebird
Club Player

Grow up Stinger.

I bat with you Saynta..the world is crazy gone way too far

Teflon
Saintsational Legend

The_Dud wrote: Wed 08 Feb 2023 8:30pm

Grow up Stinger.

“Someone called stinger…”

You’re Stinger. You run two separate accounts. Remember?

Also you are the one who took a nickname for a former coach, ran to Urban Dictionary to invent a slur out of it, and then complained and got posters banned, or did you forget that too?

But using well known homophobic slurs on here? Nah go for it!

You are a stereotype, a cliche, the inspiration for dozens of Betoota articles. Using homophobic slurs regularly in your everyday life doesn’t surprise me at all.

And again your behaviour has derailed a thread. Repercussions? Nah, of course not.
Well said.

“Yeah….nah””
desertsaint
Saintsational Legend

offseason. love it. carry on.

"The starting point of all achievement is desire. "
therabbitinthehat
Club Player

Jump on ozbargain.com.au and look for the free month stuff - they hand them out like candy, a lot of them through uber eats and delivery services.

I've had in-season subscriptions for 3 years and never paid a cent for it, I just cancel in off-season as I rarely use it for anything but the games.