Ugly St Kilda Football Stories

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

IanRush
SS Hall of Fame

Ugly St Kilda Football Stories

Hi,
Hope all are well and coping during the past year.

Now, my respect for St Kilda and its supporters is there, but, why am I reading about a historical 2001 court case relating to Rod Owen and him being abused as a kid (see Rohan Connolly/Rusty Jackson recent Tweets) and why am I reading about Hitler references at Club Leadership seminars (see ABC today).

Why now, what is the end game?

USELESS FACT: The WADA case against Essendon (in Sydney as well) is exactly 10 years to the day that Australia qualified for the 2006 FIFA World Cup.
saynta
Saintsational Legend

Re: Ugly St Kilda Football Stories

IanRush wrote: Wed 19 May 2021 1:41pm Hi,

Now, my respect for St Kilda and its supporters is there, but, why am I reading about a historical 2001 court case relating to Rod Owen and him being abused as a kid (see Rohan Connolly/Rusty Jackson recent Tweets) and why am I reading about Hitler references at Club Leadership seminars (see ABC today).

Once was more than enough :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: .

IanRush
SS Hall of Fame

Re: Ugly St Kilda Football Stories

saynta wrote: Wed 19 May 2021 2:36pm
IanRush wrote: Wed 19 May 2021 1:41pm Hi,

Once was more than enough :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: .
Technical issues when posting. Apologies.

USELESS FACT: The WADA case against Essendon (in Sydney as well) is exactly 10 years to the day that Australia qualified for the 2006 FIFA World Cup.