Saints coaching merry - go - round

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Scollop
Saintsational Legend

Re: Sain ants coaching merry - go - round

saynta wrote: Tue 16 Feb 2021 10:50am
To the top wrote: Sun 14 Feb 2021 4:33pm These Right Wing know all nut jobs who are always RIGHT are not worth wasting time on (despite them being given free reign on this site by a Moderator of the same demographic who allows them that free reign and bans anyone who calls them to account)

As someone who personally knows a St Kilda employee, his wife and their extended family, that employee now finally resident in Croydon after the renovation delays with Heritage Listing of some 2 years, I can assure these Right Wing nut jobs, who live on here for their life experience looking for some relevance to their miserable and uneducated existance, have absolutely no idea.

As is the case with Trump, you just do not give them oxygen.

And, hopefully, what befell Trump will also come to pass for his 2 clones, Johnson and Morrison.

Left to the Federal Government, absent the States and Territories, including South Australia and Tasmania, acting as they have, Australia would be in the exact same position as are the USA and England.

Except the USA and England are rolling out a vaccine - while Australia, despite all the PR of 50 million doses then another 10 million, does not have access to any vaccine (the Australian government now advertising to put blame with the Regulator).

Nothing, from Aged Care to Child Care, to Quarantine, to Border Protection, to economic support absent paying the Wages bills of Companies and reducing their tax obligations, to the availability of a vaccine and the list goes on and on, is ever their responsibility.

As Hewson opined, we have a marketeer out of his depth as pm.

And, as Fraser opined, the Liberal Party is no longer a liberal Party.

But one final acknowledgement.

To the person attending the practice sessions and reporting.
Give it a rest FFS. No one wants to read your crap on a footy forum. I for one certainly don't. :roll: :roll:
Why can’t you just ignore the post? Otherwise, how about you point out where some of the comments are ‘crap’. It’s called balance.

I bet you the posts over the last 12 months that were full of tory slogans regurgitated from the Hun or from Skynews, far outweighed the posts from TTT and others who were critical of the last 8 years of the Libs running our country.

B.M
Saintsational Legend

Re: Saints coaching merry - go - round

Politics have NO place on a footy forum

CQ SAINT
Saintsational Legend

So I'm not quite sure if there is a metaphoric rationale at play here.
Were AR and Summers the right wing know-alls nut jobs and are Ratten and Bassett left wing soft cocks.
Is the AFL the Federal Government?
Is Geary, Tim Paine? (Thats a bit harsh)
Have we sold off our senior citizens (Goddard and Dal Santo) and let others rot in a rundown facility, (Riewoldt, Montagna, Fisher, Gilbert and Dempster) Have we abandoned our child care centres through Dunstan, Billings, Acres, Gresham and McCartin being thrown to the wolves so quickly.
Were Longer, Hickey, Weller and Newnes dependant on JobKeeper in a false economy.
Great post TTT. I get it, I think.

skeptic
Saintsational Legend

B.M wrote: Tue 16 Feb 2021 12:12pm Politics have NO place on a footy forum
Have to be consistent with this if that’s the case which it is not. This forum regularly delves into this area as between stuff with race, COVID etc it’s a part of football (or creeps into it).

The problem I see is that a number of forumites hide behind this to specifically restrict opinions that they don’t agree with or merely to tell others what they should or shouldn’t post about

Pretty pathetic IMO

B.M
Saintsational Legend

I understand that

Ie/the Tassie/Canberra discussion

But that was somewhat related to footy

Not sure politics or religion ever belong on a footy forum.

CQ SAINT
Saintsational Legend

skeptic wrote: Tue 16 Feb 2021 12:19pm
B.M wrote: Tue 16 Feb 2021 12:12pm Politics have NO place on a footy forum
Have to be consistent with this if that’s the case which it is not. This forum regularly delves into this area as between stuff with race, COVID etc it’s a part of football (or creeps into it).

The problem I see is that a number of forumites hide behind this to specifically restrict opinions that they don’t agree with or merely to tell others what they should or shouldn’t post about

Pretty pathetic IMO
Absolute f****** crap, no one gives a f*** what anyone else thinks here (so I'm lead to believe)

Plus, we are all hiding arent we, its a anonymous forum. (That was my best one line retort, while ignoring all your other points.)

The_Dud
Saintsational Legend

I think the main point he was trying to make is how some get banned for 'political' posts, while others don't.

All posters are equal, but some posters are more equal than others.
saynta
Saintsational Legend

Re: Sain ants coaching merry - go - round

Scollop wrote: Tue 16 Feb 2021 11:32am
saynta wrote: Tue 16 Feb 2021 10:50am
To the top wrote: Sun 14 Feb 2021 4:33pm These Right Wing know all nut jobs who are always RIGHT are not worth wasting time on (despite them being given free reign on this site by a Moderator of the same demographic who allows them that free reign and bans anyone who calls them to account)

As someone who personally knows a St Kilda employee, his wife and their extended family, that employee now finally resident in Croydon after the renovation delays with Heritage Listing of some 2 years, I can assure these Right Wing nut jobs, who live on here for their life experience looking for some relevance to their miserable and uneducated existance, have absolutely no idea.

As is the case with Trump, you just do not give them oxygen.

And, hopefully, what befell Trump will also come to pass for his 2 clones, Johnson and Morrison.

Left to the Federal Government, absent the States and Territories, including South Australia and Tasmania, acting as they have, Australia would be in the exact same position as are the USA and England.

Except the USA and England are rolling out a vaccine - while Australia, despite all the PR of 50 million doses then another 10 million, does not have access to any vaccine (the Australian government now advertising to put blame with the Regulator).

Nothing, from Aged Care to Child Care, to Quarantine, to Border Protection, to economic support absent paying the Wages bills of Companies and reducing their tax obligations, to the availability of a vaccine and the list goes on and on, is ever their responsibility.

As Hewson opined, we have a marketeer out of his depth as pm.

And, as Fraser opined, the Liberal Party is no longer a liberal Party.

But one final acknowledgement.

To the person attending the practice sessions and reporting.
Give it a rest FFS. No one wants to read your crap on a footy forum. I for one certainly don't. :roll: :roll:
Why can’t you just ignore the post? Otherwise, how about you point out where some of the comments are ‘crap’. It’s called balance.

I bet you the posts over the last 12 months that were full of tory slogans regurgitated from the Hun or from Skynews, far outweighed the posts from TTT and others who were critical of the last 8 years of the Libs running our country.
I don't need the likes of you to tell me what to read and what to ignore FFS. Why don't you have a go at the other half dozen posters who think the post was s***. no, of course not, you would rather troll me. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

BackFromUSA
Saintsational Legend

The_Dud wrote: Tue 16 Feb 2021 12:37pm I think the main point he was trying to make is how some get banned for 'political' posts, while others don't.
Banned for a political view? NEVER!

Posts may have been Moved to the general forum.

Or if the post INCLUDED an actual breach of rules (the rules are clear in the footy forum) then the ban would have been for that e.g. commenting negatively on another poster.

Personally I don’t care at all about politics - but rule breaches do get moderated when reported.

As for TTT’s post.

I have much bigger fish to fry than move it and all associated posts to the general forum at the moment. But that’s where it should be.

AwayInUSA no longer ... have based myself back in Melbourne for a decade of Saintsational Success (with regular trips back to the USA)

"Saintsational Player Sponsor 2007 - 2018"