This is going to shock everyone!! <Cameron rumor 0/1>

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

George27
Club Player

Re: This is going to shock everyone!! <Cameron rumor >

skeptic wrote: Sat 07 Nov 2020 7:24pm
George27 wrote: Sat 07 Nov 2020 7:14pm
skeptic wrote: Sat 07 Nov 2020 2:10pm Having not watched a ton of GWS... how good is Cameron exactly?

He feels like another one of those great full forwards that hasn’t really gotten close to the heights he promised a few years ago.

Weren’t his numbers fairly similar to King's this year?

With Marshall, King and Battle... do we really need to go all out for him?
I reckon he is overrated, has a heart like a pea ( drops his bundle very easily ) and not worth the price. No thanks.
But who rates him?

I’ve not heard anyone suggest he’s more than a fringe player to date.

I’d be one of the more glowing reviews and happily acknowledge he’s not top 22. Just would have like led to have tried him a bit more

Sincerest apologies... I got confused with the Matty Parker thread and thought I was commenting on that with the above
Apology accepted- no worries!

Teflon
Saintsational Legend

Useless thread

“Yeah….nah””
whiskers3614
Saintsational Legend

Teflon wrote: Sat 07 Nov 2020 10:07pmUseless thread
Does the OP do any other sort?

SAINT-LEE
Club Player

My mate told today the Big Fish is not going to happen now and they're focussing on some nice little deals...to fill 2 spots. That's the lot I could squeeze. He's out of state now until trade period is over. So yeah. That's my lousy nothing news.

SaintPelican66
Club Player

Why would anyone bother passing on information when there are turds on this forum ready to chuck s***? I am not going to bother anymore. No wonder the amount of traffic on this site has dropped 50%+ over the last 10 years.

Wayne42
Saintsational Legend

A turd a day helps you work, rest and play. :lol: :lol:

The Saints are under review, will it make any difference to the underachievers ?
Premium89
Club Player

skeptic wrote: Sat 07 Nov 2020 9:37pm
Premium89 wrote: Sat 07 Nov 2020 8:41pm
fugazi wrote: Sat 07 Nov 2020 8:15pm When he is on he is excellent.
Fast, good tank , kicks both sides and can take a mark on a lead.

He may be a bit of a flat track bully and I agree you wouldn't want to sell the farm for him.

But let's not pretend he wouldn't walk into any side in the AFL
Far out! As a NSW viewer, I’ve had to put up with watching a lot of GWS games - this is the closest to the real deal.

“Fringe player” Cameron is not.
Not in any team in the league. I certainly rate him.

As mentioned, this thread is bunkum, and he will make the cats reaaaal hard to match up on (excepting wet weather).
If the fringe player bit references my post... I got confused as to what thread I was in and was writing about Matty Parker

Absolutely Cameron is far closer to the elite end of the scale then fringe player... my bad
Phew! Thought the world had gone topsy turvy for a minute.
Big fan of Parker, and agree with your sentiments on him.

SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

SaintPelican66 wrote: Sun 08 Nov 2020 12:00am
I am not going to bother anymore.
Promise?!

Holder of unacceptable views and other thought crimes.
Joffa Burns
Saintsational Legend

SaintPelican66 wrote: Sun 08 Nov 2020 12:00am Why would anyone bother passing on information when there are turds on this forum ready to chuck s***? I am not going to bother anymore. No wonder the amount of traffic on this site has dropped 50%+ over the last 10 years.
Perhaps you could vet the information before you post it and remove the utter fabricated tripe and you will not receive such negative feedback.

In regard to the site traffic, I was wondering if you could share the supporting source data to reflect this decline? Perhaps the site is benefiting from quality over quantity with some exceptions of course.

Perhaps it’s the same source that informed you we would trade for Crouch, have secured Higgins & Treloar & that we are making a play for Cameron & Ross wants to leave.

Proudly assuming the title of forum Oracle and serving as the inaugural Saintsational ‘weak as piss brigade’ President.
ace
Saintsational Legend

SAINT-LEE wrote: Sat 07 Nov 2020 11:00pm My mate told today the Big Fish is not going to happen now and they're focussing on some nice little deals...to fill 2 spots. That's the lot I could squeeze. He's out of state now until trade period is over. So yeah. That's my lousy nothing news.
Never wanted Trout back ever.
Maybe he can go play with Essendon or help out Dildo.

The more you know, the more you know you don't know.
When I was a young child, I knew that I knew so much about so much.
Now that I am old and know so much more, I know that I know so much about so little, and so little about so much.

If you are not engaging AI actively and aggressively, you are doing it wrong.
You are not going to lose your job to AI.
You are going lose your job to somebody who uses AI.
Your company is not going to go out of business because of AI.
Your company is going to out of business because another company used AI.
- Jensen Huang, CEO of NVIDIA 50:08
fugazi
Saintsational Legend

skeptic wrote: Sat 07 Nov 2020 9:37pm
Premium89 wrote: Sat 07 Nov 2020 8:41pm
fugazi wrote: Sat 07 Nov 2020 8:15pm When he is on he is excellent.
Fast, good tank , kicks both sides and can take a mark on a lead.

He may be a bit of a flat track bully and I agree you wouldn't want to sell the farm for him.

But let's not pretend he wouldn't walk into any side in the AFL
Far out! As a NSW viewer, I’ve had to put up with watching a lot of GWS games - this is the closest to the real deal.

“Fringe player” Cameron is not.
Not in any team in the league. I certainly rate him.

As mentioned, this thread is bunkum, and he will make the cats reaaaal hard to match up on (excepting wet weather).
If the fringe player bit references my post... I got confused as to what thread I was in and was writing about Matty Parker

Absolutely Cameron is far closer to the elite end of the scale then fringe player... my bad
I was wondering if it was for a different thread.

Nee!
SaintPelican66
Club Player

Joffa Burns wrote: Sun 08 Nov 2020 10:15am
SaintPelican66 wrote: Sun 08 Nov 2020 12:00am Why would anyone bother passing on information when there are turds on this forum ready to chuck s***? I am not going to bother anymore. No wonder the amount of traffic on this site has dropped 50%+ over the last 10 years.
Perhaps you could vet the information before you post it and remove the utter fabricated tripe and you will not receive such negative feedback.

In regard to the site traffic, I was wondering if you could share the supporting source data to reflect this decline? Perhaps the site is benefiting from quality over quantity with some exceptions of course.

Perhaps it’s the same source that informed you we would trade for Crouch, have secured Higgins & Treloar & that we are making a play for Cameron & Ross wants to leave.
How about you or the Mods show us the stats regarding the site traffic. Compare the pair for 2010 and 2020.

Joffa Burns
Saintsational Legend

SaintPelican66 wrote: Sun 08 Nov 2020 12:51pm

How about you or the Mods show us the stats regarding the site traffic. Compare the pair for 2010 and 2020.
I didn't make the statement the site was 50% down in traffic, you did Pelican!

What did you base that comment on?

Don't ask me to disprove your statement, either back it up or it proves its just bulls*** like all your posts.

Proudly assuming the title of forum Oracle and serving as the inaugural Saintsational ‘weak as piss brigade’ President.
SaintPelican66
Club Player

Joffa Burns wrote: Sun 08 Nov 2020 1:42pm

I didn't make the statement the site was 50% down in traffic, you did Pelican!

What did you base that comment on?

Don't ask me to disprove your statement, either back it up or it proves its just bulls*** like all your posts.
I don't have access to the stats on this site. I can tell though that this site is slowly dying. I come on to see what is going on and there are sometimes less than 10 posts per day. Unlike back in the noughties when this place was buzzing. I'm not surprised when there are always people ready to attack every moment they get a chance.

BackFromUSA
Saintsational Legend

Site post traffic is down 45% since 2010 but the average number of posters active / posting per day is down just 15% and that is because:

1. In 2010 we were top of the ladder and supporter enthusiasm was at an all time high

2. There were no other fan outlets beyond Big Footy because Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and Twitter were not the giants that they are today

3. There were posters on here that alone were posting 50 to 100 posts per day - mostly in spot fire arguments that overcrowded the forum and made it difficult to read if you were searching for actual news, views and opinions

It is a fair argument to say that whilst we have lost some brilliant posters (mostly during the period 2012-2017) the quality of the forum has improved over the past few years with the removal of serial pests as they themselves eliminate themselves with an IP ban by reaching the limit of 3 permanent Nic bans under the new rules.

AwayInUSA no longer ... have based myself back in Melbourne for a decade of Saintsational Success (with regular trips back to the USA)

"Saintsational Player Sponsor 2007 - 2018"
SaintPelican66
Club Player

BackFromUSA wrote: Sun 08 Nov 2020 4:42pm

Site post traffic is down 45% since 2010 but the average number of posters active / posting per day is down just 15% and that is because:

1. In 2010 we were top of the ladder and supporter enthusiasm was at an all time high

2. There were no other fan outlets beyond Big Footy because Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and Twitter were not the giants that they are today

3. There were posters on here that alone were posting 50 to 100 posts per day - mostly in spot fire arguments that overcrowded the forum and made it difficult to read if you were searching for actual news, views and opinions

It is a fair argument to say that whilst we have lost some brilliant posters (mostly during the period 2012-2017) the quality of the forum has improved over the past few years with the removal of serial pests as they themselves eliminate themselves with an IP ban by reaching the limit of 3 permanent Nic bans under the new rules.
Thanks.

SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

Then, be the change you want to see and stop spamming the board with total BS SP66 mark 2.

Special!

Holder of unacceptable views and other thought crimes.
Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

BackFromUSA wrote: Sun 08 Nov 2020 4:42pm

I think BfUSA is spot on with his reasoning.
If I use myself as an example,
back in the 'good old days' there were days when I posted many times as I got myself involved in 'heated' discussions with the likes of rodgerfox, Plugger66 and BigMart (to name but a few).
These days if I post 10 imes in a week it's a busy week for me.