Naughton / Wallis

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Saintmatt
SS Life Member

Naughton / Wallis

By the sounds of the reporting from the Dullbogs earlier this afternoon - https://www.afl.com.au/news/510419/star ... s-showdown - Wallis will more likely than not play the Elimination Final ("confident"); where as Naughton may play ("Optimistic")

Go you red, black & white warriors
saintsRrising
Saintsational Legend

Re: Naughton / Wallis

From the sounds of Wallis's injury even if he plays he will play hampered. And as his now is as a marking target being hampered in getting your arm up above should height is a big limitation.

Flying the World in comfort thanks to FF Points....
saintkid
Club Player

We are in with a big chance. Gresham is really our only big loss and he would be handy now but we are in pretty good shape list-wise, to have a real crack.

If some of our weaker performing players stand up on 3/10 and want it badly enough, we can win against the Dogs.

SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

Never take injured players into a cut throat elimination final.

Amateur hour.

Holder of unacceptable views and other thought crimes.
Waltzing St Kilda
SS Hall of Fame

SaintPav wrote: ↑Wed 23 Sep 2020 6:08pm Never take injured players into a cut throat elimination final.

Amateur hour.
See St Kilda 2006.

saynta
Saintsational Legend

Waltzing St Kilda wrote: ↑Wed 23 Sep 2020 6:53pm
SaintPav wrote: ↑Wed 23 Sep 2020 6:08pm Never take injured players into a cut throat elimination final.

Amateur hour.
See St Kilda 2006.
yep and I was there. Also,f****** disgusted with that snipping prick who ended up at the hawks but didn't fire a shot against the Swine, or was it the dees. My memory is failing me.

πŸ€”πŸ€”

Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

saynta wrote: ↑Wed 23 Sep 2020 6:56pm

Amateur hour.
See St Kilda 2006.
yep and I was there. Also,f****** disgusted with that snipping prick who ended up at the hawks but didn't fire a shot against the Swine, or was it the dees. My memory is failing me.

πŸ€”πŸ€”
Guerra?

bigred
Saintsational Legend

Hmmm

Beware.

Both players are critical to the Dogs.

"Now the ball is loose, it gives St. Kilda a rough chance. Black. Good handpass. Voss. Schwarze now, the defender, can run and from a long way".....
True Blue Sainter
Club Player

Playing them without either/both of Naughton & Wallis would be a great advantage to us.

The Saints are coming!
saynta
Saintsational Legend

Mr Magic wrote: ↑Wed 23 Sep 2020 7:10pm

Amateur hour.
See St Kilda 2006.

πŸ€”πŸ€”
Guerra?
Yep, that's the prick.

I remember saying to my mates at the game that he should never be allowed to don a saints jumper again, but on reflection he probably had already departed the saints in his mind🀨 and knew he was headed to the Dorks.
f****** sniper as a footballer and a very ordinary human being. IMHFO, that is.🀨🀨🀨

It was the Swans. Just realised one of my mates went with me because he was a swans supporter.😳😳

bangaulegend
SS Hall of Fame

saynta wrote: ↑Wed 23 Sep 2020 7:42pm

Amateur hour.
See St Kilda 2006.

πŸ€”πŸ€”
Guerra?
Yep, that's the prick.

I remember saying to my mates at the game that he should never be allowed to don a saints jumper again, but on reflection he probably had already departed the saints in his mind🀨 and knew he was headed to the Dorks.
f****** sniper as a footballer and a very ordinary human being. IMHFO, that is.🀨🀨🀨

It was the Swans. Just realised one of my mates went with me because he was a swans supporter.😳😳
I grew up on a farm in northern Victoria . Brents grandparents were our neighbours his father was like my older brother & a Saints fan (thanks to my Oldman) .He actually just rang me last night for a chat . Not only do I find your comments offensive I think they are ill-informed. If you don't think that the club didn't want him to play that role you have your head up your arse & when he went to Hawthorn & was given a role that actually suited his game how well did he do !! I reckon 2 Premierships is a pretty good effort for bloke who was delisted :wink:

minneapolis
Club Player

Amateur hour.
I wonder if The Dogs will do that.

Nothing better than a good Dad Joke.
fugazi
Saintsational Legend

bangaulegend wrote: ↑Wed 23 Sep 2020 10:24pm

Amateur hour.
See St Kilda 2006.

πŸ€”πŸ€”
Guerra?
Yep, that's the prick.

I grew up on a farm in northern Victoria . Brents grandparents were our neighbours his father was like my older brother & a Saints fan (thanks to my Oldman) .He actually just rang me last night for a chat . Not only do I find your comments offensive I think they are ill-informed. If you don't think that the club didn't want him to play that role you have your head up your arse & when he went to Hawthorn & was given a role that actually suited his game how well did he do !! I reckon 2 Premierships is a pretty good effort for bloke who was delisted :wink:
He was a good player, but I recall he liked a beer a bit too much in his early days with Port and us.
Figured it out when he went to Hawthorn.
I remember going to training and seeing the boys go through a tackle bag drill - Brent Guerra hit the bag twice as hard as any of his team mates.

Nee!
saynta
Saintsational Legend

Amateur hour.
See St Kilda 2006.

πŸ€”πŸ€”
Guerra?
Yep, that's the prick.

I could not give a fat rats for your fairy tale relationships or your opinions. Guerra was a thug and a sniper who squibbed it in his last game in Saints colours. Do you even know the game I am talking about. Of course you don't. You should watch it before opening your mouth again. That way you won't make foolish comments. :roll: :roll: :roll:

bangaulegend
SS Hall of Fame

saynta wrote: ↑Thu 24 Sep 2020 11:21am

Amateur hour.
See St Kilda 2006.

πŸ€”πŸ€”
Guerra?
Yep, that's the prick.

I could not give a fat rats for your fairy tale relationships or your opinions. Guerra was a thug and a sniper who squibbed it in his last game in Saints colours. Do you even know the game I am talking about. Of course you don't. You should watch it before opening your mouth again. That way you won't make foolish comments. :roll: :roll: :roll:
I think you should be the one to think before you open your mouth because I think your full of it & you are the fool :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

saynta
Saintsational Legend

bangaulegend wrote: ↑Thu 24 Sep 2020 5:41pm

Amateur hour.
See St Kilda 2006.

πŸ€”πŸ€”
Guerra?
Yep, that's the prick.

I think you should be the one to think before you open your mouth because I think your full of it & you are the fool :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
As I said you opinion means f*** all to me. You are lucky I'm not reporting you . I don't believe for one minute your story but Guerra is still a sniper and a thug.

One of only two players I was more than happy to see the arse end of, Now if you could follow suit.....
Last edited by saynta on Thu 24 Sep 2020 6:10pm, edited 1 time in total.

bangaulegend
SS Hall of Fame

saynta wrote: ↑Thu 24 Sep 2020 6:02pm

Amateur hour.
See St Kilda 2006.

πŸ€”πŸ€”
Guerra?
Yep, that's the prick.

As I said you opinion means f*** all to me. You are lucky I'm not reporting you . I don't believe for one minute your story but Guerra is till a sniper and a thug.

One of only two players I was more than happy to see the arse end of, Now if you could follow suit.....
What & you I think 2 knobs of goat s*** about yours :? spare me FFS & report me I don't give a toss. How many games of AFL did you play champ & how many Premierships did you win ? Yeah Hero go run to the Mods you f----ing sook

saynta
Saintsational Legend

bangaulegend wrote: ↑Thu 24 Sep 2020 6:09pm

Amateur hour.
See St Kilda 2006.

πŸ€”πŸ€”
Guerra?
Yep, that's the prick.

As I said you opinion means f*** all to me. You are lucky I'm not reporting you . I don't believe for one minute your story but Guerra is till a sniper and a thug.

What & you I think 2 knobs of goat s*** about yours :? spare me FFS & report me I don't give a toss. How many games of AFL did you play champ & how many Premierships did you win ? Yeah Hero go run to the Mods you f----ing sook
Nah, couldn't be f***ed. You are not worth it and Guerra was still sniper who squibbed it in his last game for the saints🀭🀭🀭🀭

<1 day ban for baiting>

bangaulegend
SS Hall of Fame

saynta wrote: ↑Thu 24 Sep 2020 6:12pm

Amateur hour.
See St Kilda 2006.

πŸ€”πŸ€”
Guerra?
Yep, that's the prick.

Nah, couldn't be f***ed. You are not worth it and Guerra was still sniper who squibbed it in his last game for the saints🀭🀭🀭🀭
Nah I think Brent had the last laugh :wink:

takeaway
Club Player

Amateur hour.
See St Kilda 2006.

πŸ€”πŸ€”
Guerra?
Yep, that's the prick.

I thought Guerra was a very good player. OK with Saints and very good with Hawks.

So in your view he was a squib with the Saints. Do you think he become a sniper after he went to the Hawks or was he a sniper as well at the Saints? Was he also a squib when he was at the Hawks? Did he show any of these squibbing/ sniping/thuggish traits when at Port? Just interested.

I liked him as a player.

st.byron
Saintsational Legend

takeaway wrote: ↑Thu 24 Sep 2020 8:15pm
I thought Guerra was a very good player. OK with Saints and very good with Hawks.

So in your view he was a squib with the Saints. Do you think he become a sniper after he went to the Hawks or was he a sniper as well at the Saints? Was he also a squib when he was at the Hawks? Did he show any of these squibbing/ sniping/thuggish traits when at Port? Just interested.

I liked him as a player.
I think he made the most of his talent especially at Hawthorn. Went on to play a premiership or two with Deer Park after the big time and went 100% in the games I watched. I used to watch a bit of WRFL and enjoyed it.

older saint
SS Life Member

st.byron wrote: ↑Thu 24 Sep 2020 8:28pm

I liked him as a player.
I think he made the most of his talent especially at Hawthorn. Went on to play a premiership or two with Deer Park after the big time and went 100% in the games I watched. I used to watch a bit of WRFL and enjoyed it.
Was played as a HBF for Hawks where he excelled

st.byron
Saintsational Legend

older saint wrote: ↑Thu 24 Sep 2020 8:39pm
st.byron wrote: ↑Thu 24 Sep 2020 8:28pm

I liked him as a player.
Was played as a HBF for Hawks where he excelled
Yep a solid little nugget, a bit like a wombat, with a long and accurate left foot. We called him The Manchild but can’t recall why. He played more than 250 games, so hats off to anyone who does that.

shadrock
Club Player

saintsRrising wrote: ↑Wed 23 Sep 2020 5:49pm From the sounds of Wallis's injury even if he plays he will play hampered. And as his now is as a marking target being hampered in getting your arm up above should height is a big limitation.
"And as his now is as a marking target being hampered in getting your arm up above should height is a big limitation."

I just had a f****** aneurysm reading this...

bangaulegend
SS Hall of Fame

Amateur hour.
See St Kilda 2006.

πŸ€”πŸ€”
Guerra?
Yep, that's the prick.

<1 day ban for baiting>
I love karma :wink: