Hunter C

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Zed
SS Hall of Fame

Re: Hunter C

freely wrote: Mon 05 Aug 2019 11:15pm Caro reckons he'll be director of football at North but others also after him for that role.
That role will suit him perfectly.
It has similarities to the role he had at Port.
If he hadn’t just been sacked by us, I’d be saying we should be chasing him for that role or something similar to a Neil Balme role.

Life is never more fun than when you're the underdog competing against the giants.
tedtheodorelogan2018
SS Life Member

Geez some of you blokes talk absolute crap. Do not put words in my mouth regarding any players or coach thank you.

Detail? Everything has been gone into so much detail on here it's become ridiculous. E.g. posters still debating Paddy's selection at no 1 and clubs apparently fooled us into picking him still 6 years later
Please...spare me. 🙄
Get over the conspiracy theories and nonsense talk.

Yep, and keep making out players like Minch and White to be AA's. It's crazy they didn't or can't get a game! The incompetence of the match committee. Spare me again!

http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php? ... 1#p1813996
Yep, I really pot our players! Spare me once more. 🙄🙄🙄

Posters that have admitted they were wrong about Hanna's gastro and the club didn't create a cover story.
Total = 1.
Leo.J
SS Life Member

Hunter is already one of our best ball users.

Adelaide identified that and put alot of work into him. Which is a compliment.

Once we get some more silk into the team he’ll be better as he’ll be able to get off the chain more as the attention won’t be largely on him.

tedtheodorelogan2018
SS Life Member

Leo.J wrote: Tue 06 Aug 2019 11:13am Hunter is already one of our best ball users.

Once we get some more silk into the team he’ll be better as he’ll be able to get off the chain more as the attention won’t be largely on him.
Agreed. The kid is all silk and class. Clark and Coffield in our back line for the next decade is what dreams are made of. I'm glad the club selected them firstly and is now developing them into good players so early in their careers.

Posters that have admitted they were wrong about Hanna's gastro and the club didn't create a cover story.
Total = 1.
Saints43
Club Player

skeptic wrote: Mon 05 Aug 2019 10:57pm
tedtheodorelogan2018 wrote: Mon 05 Aug 2019 7:55pm You know what you are Ted... your not a positive and loyal fan, you’re not some inside knowledge guru... you’re a contrarian. The point of view you back is what’s opposite the main stream... view, you love Richo, think Paddy is a gun, feel Hannebery is incredible value, think Kent was recruit of the year... alternatively you’re out on White, are critical of the call for change, and on it goes.

Motivated purely to piss people off. Not even really that interested in talking football either... that’s why you never go into any details. No insight into either but a typical, go against the grain contrarian. That is what defines your presence here. It’s very boring
tedtheodorelogan2018 is the sort of activity generator an admin would set up on a dying site.

Special
Club Player

freely wrote: Mon 05 Aug 2019 11:15pm Caro reckons he'll be director of football at North but others also after him for that role.
Good role for him. Was very lucky to be a senior coach which he’s clearly not cut out for.

skeptic
Saintsational Legend

tedtheodorelogan2018 wrote: Tue 06 Aug 2019 10:27am Geez some of you blokes talk absolute crap. Do not put words in my mouth regarding any players or coach thank you.

Detail? Everything has been gone into so much detail on here it's become ridiculous. E.g. posters still debating Paddy's selection at no 1 and clubs apparently fooled us into picking him still 6 years later
Please...spare me. 🙄

Yep, and keep making out players like Minch and White to be AA's. It's crazy they didn't or can't get a game! The incompetence of the match committee. Spare me again!

Putting words in mouth you say... where did I say you pot players? I said your criticise and rubbish those you don’t like/rate just like everyone else

Maybe you’re just not any good and this whole thing is a storm in s tea cup.

Insight

Ghost Like
Saintsational Legend

skeptic wrote: Tue 06 Aug 2019 2:07pm
tedtheodorelogan2018 wrote: Tue 06 Aug 2019 10:27am Geez some of you blokes talk absolute crap. Do not put words in my mouth regarding any players or coach thank you.

Please...spare me. 🙄

Putting words in mouth you say... where did I say you pot players? I said your criticise and rubbish those you don’t like/rate just like everyone else

Maybe you’re just not any good and this whole thing is a storm in s tea cup.

Insight
I said that Skeptic, he's potted Minchington as some kind of justification to question White's ability, ergo defence of the club and they cannot make poor decisions. To not see a point in questioning the Hannerbury deal & value but not apply similar support to a Saint that has played 11 more games than Dan and ridicule Minchington, another who's also played more than Dan. A player who copped injuries wearing our jumper, not injuries included in his contract.

Ted, I did thank you for your post in relation to Paddy & Billy. That was well written, an excellent sentiment in relation to their health & state of mind.

barneyboyz
Club Player

Leo.J wrote: Tue 06 Aug 2019 11:13am Hunter is already one of our best ball users.

A Brad Hill running along side him sounds good too

If we can draft a young gun outside mid this year, that player might just find it easier than Clark and Coff did

St. Kilda Football Club. Going strong, since 1960 :wink: