A Win For The Direct Facilitators!

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

The Fireman
Saintsational Legend

Re: A Win For The Direct Facilitators!

mods really need to do something about a couple of trolls on here.

HighettMan
Club Player

The Fireman wrote: Sun 26 May 2019 8:39pm mods really need to do something about a couple of trolls on here.
They're easy to spot, they are the angry ones who hates wins.

Personally I love em.

Have the courage to call out r ACE ism
HardSaint
Saintsational Legend

HighettMan wrote: Sun 26 May 2019 8:16pm
HardSaint wrote: Sun 26 May 2019 8:05pm
Rubyjo wrote: Sun 26 May 2019 7:30pm Some fans members or whatever.. Don't know how to celebrate a win.. I'm sure that carrys over to their personal life.. Miserable Fucktards... Get a life.. And f*** off
You obviously havent been following "us" long if you rate that as a win is worth getting up about

Yeah f***** oath it carry's over into our personal lives - what is your commitment or ability to be so easily pleased something you just leave at the ground and go back to making tea waiting for Game of Thrones?

Maybe I'm old fashioned and like to see a statement and a contest, i like to see something different from last year - if we were any good we would have demolished them comprehensively - so yeah an absolute smashing of those arseholes by 60 plus points would have been a pass - if we've improved at all

Yeah we got the points in what was a game that never got any one out of our seats - was a s*** game of football against a s*** site - nothing much more than that

Dont know how to celebrate a win? f*** off
What a load angry misguided and ignorant crap you spew. Carlton were always going to respond to what they dished up last week and we had one of the youngest and most inexperienced sides playing this week with a 3rd of our best 22 unavailable including our captain. And despite all of these challenges they looked like they knew they were going to win all day.

Stop being a sook. It was a win.
not sooking at all, yes it was a win

what a magnificent, brave, against all odds, seat of the pants win it was
against such fine opposition... not

dont tell me that you got up out of your seat at any point
except to take a piss, get a pie or maybe another beer to assist with the boredom

was a s*** game and someone had to win
great it was us, but really? was it something to really celebrate, give cause to get excited about the next round or the rest of the year?
Did we see a glimpse of the sort of game style and silky skills that'll put us in good stead for finals?

None of the above, sorry - we did just enough to get over the line against the bottom side
Take the win, but hold off on the celebrations
Not a whole lot to celebrate

ss1986
Club Player

HighettMan wrote: Sun 26 May 2019 8:32pm
ss1986 wrote: Sun 26 May 2019 8:25pm
HighettMan wrote: Sun 26 May 2019 8:17pm
ss1986 wrote: Sun 26 May 2019 8:16pm
Rubyjo wrote: Sun 26 May 2019 7:30pm Some fans members or whatever.. Don't know how to celebrate a win.. I'm sure that carrys over to their personal life.. Miserable Fucktards... Get a life.. And f*** off
You obviously havent been following "us" long if you rate that as a win is worth getting up about

Yeah f***** oath it carry's over into our personal lives - what is your commitment or ability to be so easily pleased something you just leave at the ground and go back to making tea waiting for Game of Thrones?

Maybe I'm old fashioned and like to see a statement and a contest, i like to see something different from last year - if we were any good we would have demolished them comprehensively - so yeah an absolute smashing of those arseholes by 60 plus points would have been a pass - if we've improved at all

Yeah we got the points in what was a game that never got any one out of our seats - was a s*** game of football against a s*** site - nothing much more than that

Amen 🙏
A god bothering accountant. Classic.
Your arrogance is simply breathtaking. No wonder this club is in the s*** when it employs knobs like you.
Come on, let's have a hug, you are clearly in distress and I am toying with you, I am going to hell.
I’ll continue to call out everything wrong with this club, bc its a free fan forum and to be honest, that is my right.

You are but one element of what is significantly wrong with this football club - breathtaking arrogance and zero substance.

I wont bow to people like you. Ever.

The Fireman
Saintsational Legend

HighettMan wrote: Sun 26 May 2019 8:49pm
The Fireman wrote: Sun 26 May 2019 8:39pm mods really need to do something about a couple of trolls on here.

Personally I love em.
am glad you were the first to respond....mods ?

ss1986
Club Player

HardSaint wrote: Sun 26 May 2019 8:50pm

What a load angry misguided and ignorant crap you spew. Carlton were always going to respond to what they dished up last week and we had one of the youngest and most inexperienced sides playing this week with a 3rd of our best 22 unavailable including our captain. And despite all of these challenges they looked like they knew they were going to win all day.

except to take a piss, get a pie or maybe another beer to assist with the boredom

great it was us, but really? was it something to really celebrate, give cause to get excited about the next round or the rest of the year?
Did we see a glimpse of the sort of game style and silky skills that'll put us in good stead for finals?

None of the above, sorry - we did just enough to get over the line against the bottom side
Agree. We did not one iota more than we should have done.

Annoyedsaint
Club Player

What constitutes a troll?
Someone with a differing opinion to you and that you talk for everyone?
With that attitude you sound like Bill Shorten.
We know how that ended up....

I want sustained success, not falling over the line against the wooden spooners. Is that not too much to ask?
You gotta ask why we fail to rise up after 4-5 years yet others and do it in 1-2 years max and stay up there.

I definitely won’t be going out getting blind after that ‘win’

HardSaint
Saintsational Legend

oi oi
i think the Fireman was being tongue in cheek
or calling our suspects other than you

which is the station between Moorabbin and Cheltenham?
Last edited by HardSaint on Sun 26 May 2019 9:02pm, edited 1 time in total.

HighettMan
Club Player

HS no one would be suggesting this would be a game for the DVD collection. No one.

What is great about a win like today's is context.

Where we've come from in 2018. All of the dramas we had in the few weeks before round 1. The injures since. No Captain. One of the youngest and most inexperienced lists with a 3rd of our best 22 sidelined, and did I mention one them is out captain.

And something that sbould have all true believers excited is our backline.

It's the AFL in 2019, there are no easy games and the blues were always going to respond.

So it's just childish sooky la la crap to say only a 60+ point victory would have been a pass.

We are still in the finals race.

HighettMan
Club Player

The Fireman wrote: Sun 26 May 2019 8:51pm

Personally I love em.
am glad you were the first to respond....mods ?
Grow up ya sook. At least put an adult response up.

<1 day ban for commenting negatively on another poster - elevated to one week ban for multiple rule breaches in one day>

HardSaint
Saintsational Legend

My definition of "troll" is that they more than often paid for
and employed to push a narrative

HardSaint
Saintsational Legend

and say things like this

The Fireman
Saintsational Legend

HardSaint wrote: Sun 26 May 2019 9:01pm oi oi

:) :wink:

HighettMan
Club Player

The Fireman wrote: Sun 26 May 2019 9:09pm

My melbourne house is closer to Southland.

HardSaint
Saintsational Legend

like when you criticise America, apparently you hate democracy and freedom

Someone's been here 2 weeks and is definitely pushing a narrative and is rather adept in the social media tool for doing so

just sayin'

Josh Battle
Club Player

HighettMan wrote: Sun 26 May 2019 9:02pm
We are still in the finals race

We're tracking well. Sensational win and great play today. Carlton came at us hard. We were nearly overwhelmed by the wealth of high draft picks against us. Well coached too

I personally think 2021 is the year that we will bring home silverware, but if we recruit well at the end of this year, and if we keep Richo and have some luck with injury you just watch us go go go go in 2020.

We just need another backman like Nathan Brown, another midfielder like Dan Hannebery and another forward like Dean Kent. I'm putting money on 2021 as soon as I can get a market for it
Last edited by Josh Battle on Sun 26 May 2019 9:16pm, edited 2 times in total.

HardSaint
Saintsational Legend

HighettMan wrote: Sun 26 May 2019 9:10pm
The Fireman wrote: Sun 26 May 2019 9:09pm

My melbourne house is closer to Southland.
Ahhh - your Melbourne house? OK

ss1986
Club Player

HighettMan wrote: Sun 26 May 2019 9:02pm

HS no one would be suggesting this would be a game for the DVD collection. No one.

What is great about a win like today's is context.

Where we've come from in 2018. All of the dramas we had in the few weeks before round 1. The injures since. No Captain. One of the youngest and most inexperienced lists with a 3rd of our best 22 sidelined, and did I mention one them is out captain.

And something that sbould have all true believers excited is our backline.

It's the AFL in 2019, there are no easy games and the blues were always going to respond.

So it's just childish sooky la la crap to say only a 60+ point victory would have been a pass.

We are still in the finals race.
If last year was an aberration, then using it as a base of comparison for performance this year is pure spin.

HardSaint
Saintsational Legend

put simply, today was not a convincing day to assure us that we've really come anywhere
to say we're in the finals race is way too premature at this point of the season
I'm not gonna be sold a turkey on what I sat through today
I've been following this club way too long to know when my excitement levels and optimism kick in - and will always defer to them, and i object to being told what I should feel, against my innate sensibility and rational appraisal thereof
Yes we won today and I was neither excited at any point in the game or came away optimistic about the rest of this season

Bruce G McAbee
Club Player

HardSaint wrote: Sun 26 May 2019 9:25pm put simply, today was not a convincing day to assure us that we've really come anywhere
to say we're in the finals race is way too premature at this point of the season
I'm not gonna be sold a turkey on what I sat through today
I've been following this club way too long to know when my excitement levels and optimism kick in - and will always defer to them, and i object to being told what I should feel, against my innate sensibility and rational appraisal thereof
Yes we won today and I was neither excited at any point in the game or came away optimistic about the rest of this season
And exactly the way I feel too.
There was nothing to get excited about today, nor was there much at Sandy either.
I know Max King was there, saw him kick a goal and take a mark but not much else.
However, he is coming back from knee surgery and it is only his 3rd or 4th game. But I do remember Kosi's first games, and that was in the senior side, he just excited you.
Right now, I don't see a bright future. Yes we may win more games than I thought this year, but since round 5, we look no different to last year and again, we are only averaging 10 goals a game.

Think of me long enough to make a memory.
BringBackMadDog
Club Player

Bruce G McAbee wrote: Sun 26 May 2019 7:42pm Yeah we won, yeah we're averaging 10 goals a game. Yeah like that is going to win us premiership, not.
You people have low expectations, I on the other hand and those who criticize this crap want to see a 2nd premiership before we die and that time is running out.
Plus in reality, two regular players are missing, Carlisle and Geary and to a lesser extent Lonie.
Hannebury hasn't played a game yet, Paddy and Roberton are both probably done and if the two of them only Roberton would register in our best team.
Webster, Geary, Carlisle, Roberton, STEVEN!!!!, Hannebury all walk up starts in our best 22. Lonie and McCartin also would be close

Dis Believer
Saintsational Legend
Location: The terraces at Moorabbin, in the pouring rain.......

<1 week ban for excessive abuse>
Can someone clarify what constitutes "excessive" please? I want to be abusive but i don't want it to get excessive and cop a ban...... :lol: :lol: :lol:

The heavy metal artist formerly known as True Believer!
IF you look around the room and can't identify who the sucker is, then it's probably you!
saynta
Saintsational Legend

ss1986 wrote: Sun 26 May 2019 8:51pm
HighettMan wrote: Sun 26 May 2019 8:32pm
ss1986 wrote: Sun 26 May 2019 8:25pm
HighettMan wrote: Sun 26 May 2019 8:17pm
ss1986 wrote: Sun 26 May 2019 8:16pm

Amen 🙏
A god bothering accountant. Classic.
Your arrogance is simply breathtaking. No wonder this club is in the s*** when it employs knobs like you.
Come on, let's have a hug, you are clearly in distress and I am toying with you, I am going to hell.
I’ll continue to call out everything wrong with this club, bc its a free fan forum and to be honest, that is my right.

You are but one element of what is significantly wrong with this football club - breathtaking arrogance and zero substance.

I wont bow to people like you. Ever.
\
Not a member, then why should your opinion count?
Last edited by saynta on Mon 27 May 2019 5:02pm, edited 1 time in total.

damienc
Club Player

HardSaint wrote: Sun 26 May 2019 9:05pm My definition of "troll" is that they more than often paid for
and employed to push a narrative
Well said. Hit the nail right on the proverbial.

damienc
Club Player

BringBackMadDog wrote: Sun 26 May 2019 10:21pm
Bruce G McAbee wrote: Sun 26 May 2019 7:42pm Yeah we won, yeah we're averaging 10 goals a game. Yeah like that is going to win us premiership, not.
You people have low expectations, I on the other hand and those who criticize this crap want to see a 2nd premiership before we die and that time is running out.
Plus in reality, two regular players are missing, Carlisle and Geary and to a lesser extent Lonie.
Hannebury hasn't played a game yet, Paddy and Roberton are both probably done and if the two of them only Roberton would register in our best team.
Webster, Geary, Carlisle, Roberton, STEVEN!!!!, Hannebury all walk up starts in our best 22. Lonie and McCartin also would be close
" McCartin also would be close "Did you not listen to Paddy's radio interview?